Forum › Aria's Egg discussion

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

A5PECT posted:

Well, the guardian says something about being a dad/mom together, so if you yuri-googles with extra zoom and are slightly mad you might consider that to be subtext.

I can turn my yuri goggles up easily, it just surprises me that I have to do so for an Itou Hachi story.

I guess the age gab is too large this time, maybe with a teenager bird... Like 13 or 15

67351033_10220293459155029_8283322322757091328_n
joined Jul 22, 2015

Nevri posted:

Pyoro posted:

But where does it come out?!

Cloaca.

To be fair, current vulvovaginal anatomy in most mammals is pretty similar to a cloaca. In birds, urination, defecation, and reproduction generally all happens with a single hole. Since she's a half-human type species (bird girl) I assume the anatomy would be similar to current humans with vulvovaginal anatomy. The only thing I can think would likely change is perhaps instead of directly exiting, the urethra empties into the vaginal canal. (This would be useful for Watersports.)

Edit: It also might be useful for lubrication considering you have to push an egg out of your body.

last edited at Jan 13, 2018 2:42PM

Cnwdrjjvmail6tq
joined Jun 30, 2017

Kinda weird that the dog and cat characters menstruate??? But ehh. Cute.

Dogs menstruate so it isn't weird at all, and the bird isn't "menstruating" it is putting an egg so... Btw I agree with you, it is cute.

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

how small are these bird people when they're born though cause that egg small as heck

67351033_10220293459155029_8283322322757091328_n
joined Jul 22, 2015

Dayominator posted:

how small are these bird people when they're born though cause that egg small as heck

The eggs probably get bigger in mature bird people, not just a loli bird's first egg.

Weh
joined Nov 20, 2016

Kinda weird that the dog and cat characters menstruate??? But ehh. Cute.

Dogs menstruate so it isn't weird at all, and the bird isn't "menstruating" it is putting an egg so... Btw I agree with you, it is cute.

I meant in the same way as humans... Dogs and cats rather have the estrous cycle. A bit different but ehhh.
But yes cute.

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Is it just me or do the two girls on the cover look like hybrids of Yuzu and Haruka, and Mei and Yuu?

last edited at Jan 13, 2018 5:15PM

Pout2
joined Mar 7, 2017

God I need more itou hachi

Perfect_human
joined Jan 16, 2017

Bird girl looks like Anzu

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

time for some useless and disturbing knowledge: Chickens regularly cannibalize their eggs. I've been on a farm and saw it with my own eyes. It was very disturbing.

joined Jan 22, 2015

time for some useless and disturbing knowledge: Chickens regularly cannibalize their eggs. I've been on a farm and saw it with my own eyes. It was very disturbing.

Another farm kid here, can confirm. Though I was never really disturbed by it. Now watching a chicken walk into the pig pen, that was disturbing. Don't mess with pigs right before they go to the butcher.

joined Oct 26, 2016

It kinda makes sense. You spent a ton of energy and nutrition creating a dud, might as well get some of it back.

While egg laying and bird girl biology doesn't bother me, the whole "first eggs are valuable and popular as an ingredient" is extremely disturbing as I can totally see certain individuals spending money and drooling for these girls' "first times".

joined Oct 15, 2014

So cute!!!

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

I love everything about this, but I especially like the little detail with her not having a navel. It makes me wonder if adult birdwomen in her world have breasts (seriously). Do the adults lay eggs big enough to allow for enough yolk so they don't need to nurse? Or maybe since they're humanoid and apparently have hair they have other mammalian features. That would allow for a smaller egg and shorter development time inside the egg..
..and now I've thought way too much about this. They sure are cute though.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

bitfarb posted:

I love everything about this, but I especially like the little detail with her not having a navel. It makes me wonder if adult birdwomen in her world have breasts (seriously). Do the adults lay eggs big enough to allow for enough yolk so they don't need to nurse? Or maybe since they're humanoid and apparently have hair they have other mammalian features. That would allow for a smaller egg and shorter development time inside the egg..
..and now I've thought way too much about this. They sure are cute though.

Maybe they have really tiny babies .... kyaaa

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Maybe they start as bird chicks, and the human features only appear once they grow older ...
... I'm not sure whether that'd be disturbing or cute, hum.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Maybe they start as bird chicks, and the human features only appear once they grow older ...

That's how we get MUSCLE TITS!

Img_20160415_204841
joined Aug 24, 2015

excuse me, i would like to suggest "natural babies" tag.

Tumblr_inline_oxf1gj0pl71rjsbp5_400
joined Jun 23, 2017

I barely picked up on any romance at all, even subtext.

The little bird girl said she likes the dog lady, adding the she won't say it to her - and it looks like the dog lady has been raising the little bird, so from the outside it looks like a mom/daughter relationship. I'm no pro psychologist, but I don't know if a child gets embarrassed to say they like their parents at that age, this would suggest another kind of "like".

I guess the age gab is too large this time, maybe with a teenager bird... Like 13 or 15

I don't know, this author has already done similar age-gap story with crystal clear romance in it.

last edited at Jan 15, 2018 9:01AM

Nlridingaa
joined Aug 15, 2016

I can't say enough good things about Hachi's art, it's beautiful to look at. I'm not even a fan of the animal-girls thing, but it doesn't matter in this authors case. Well usualy at least, this story was kinda yukie to me, I'm not a chickenfarmer and stuff.

last edited at Jan 17, 2018 3:17AM

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

That's how we get MUSCLE TITS!

I laughed so hard at this, thank you. ♥

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Of course it's yuri - someone even got laid.

joined May 24, 2014

Ema-nee is REALLY tick

joined Mar 27, 2020

this was so incredibly funny and cute

last edited at Mar 28, 2020 5:52PM

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

Tyrswed posted:

I have always found eating eggs laid by intelligent bird characters to be a disturbing concept. Cute aside from that.

It's not like it will be fertilized and become a living thing.

Then is not different from semen alone

Technically,it would be like eating out yo girl during her menstruation explicitly for the chance to eat her ovum.

And in this case,eating yo mid puberty adopted daughter so you can get that high nutrient ovum,sunny side up with a dash of your favourite sauce.

BON APPETIT!

To reply you must either login or sign up.