Forum › Edible Flowers discussion

Pout2
joined Mar 7, 2017

Its back!

But it feels ominous

joined Jun 30, 2016

Mmmm? why im i starting to lose my trust on Hanaoka? if fells strange man....

last edited at Jan 13, 2018 9:28PM

joined Dec 10, 2017

Yay! A new chapter. This is one of my favorite manga at the moment. It's so realistic and grounded. (The art is also really good)

Yuri
joined May 11, 2015

completed? Rlly?
Wow, thats kinda mediocre at best...

Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

Wait. Is It over? Are you serious? It can't be. I bet the author had to cut It short for some extermal reasons. Does anyone knows about anything?

joined Apr 1, 2017

Looking at the pixiv, this chapter came out almost exactly a year ago. Prior to that, each chapter was about 4 months apart, so it looks like this really is the end.

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins
joined Sep 6, 2015

Wait, that is it?! But... but... why...

La Aoi Beau Chico
Boy%20blue
joined Oct 9, 2016

Excuse me for being an realist (not apologizing), but I cannot grasp this story lol. I guess because I work at a floral shop myself, and have came across many times when pushed against someone on the train (New york baby) and sadly, if not on purpose by the other party, they try to maneuver themselves onto me. It isn't that pleasant... I mean yea, everyone day dreams, but this has go to be... lol. Enough about reality, but the art is good, so that's something good. Anyways don't reply to my comment, you'll just be wasting your time, like I am now :)

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

Whew! Was just thinking about this story today.

That was great. Pity it's done.(I guess?) but not the worst note to end on. A very and sweet and grounded romance without much in they way of drama. Not that I'm against drama. but a story that can go without it can be such a treat.

My_dork__by_vnixxir-d72u531
joined Jun 21, 2013

Can this be an anime too? I mean...if Citrus can get one, Edible Flowers could as well, right? This is just too damn cute.

Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

Excuse me for being an realist (not apologizing), but I cannot grasp this story lol. I guess because I work at a floral shop myself, and have came across many times when pushed against someone on the train (New york baby) and sadly, if not on purpose by the other party, they try to maneuver themselves onto me. It isn't that pleasant... I mean yea, everyone day dreams, but this has go to be... lol. Enough about reality, but the art is good, so that's something good. Anyways don't reply to my comment, you'll just be wasting your time, like I am now :)

Nah! Let's waste time together!

joined Feb 2, 2016

What heart warm couple
But end just leaving want more

It is pretty depressing that another chapter was never made. This was actually one of the few series I hoped for updates the most.

Well, maybe I can continue to hope for Ignorance to have a new release; there has been plenty from that Author this year at least.

Img_8611
joined Sep 8, 2016

Holy fucking dykes! Yes it’s back!

Tumblr_inline_oxf1gj0pl71rjsbp5_400
joined Jun 23, 2017

Completed? Really?... :(

Well, it was cute and comfy, that couch scene was particularly hot for me. Damn, that spoiled my afterwards enjoyment of the chapters, it doesn't feel like an ending at all.

Thanks for the translation anyway...

joined Dec 28, 2017

That first chapter was adorable!

joined Aug 10, 2016

its been months since the last update, and its on hiatus? Aw come one.

joined Mar 24, 2016

Whoa...Chapter 6!!!
the previous update was so long ago
I thought chap5 was the end. Chap6 is a great surprise... thank you!

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

I just read the whole thing today, and it I must say this really doesn't feel complete

There are lots and lots of holes left to be filled like, why Hanaoka has items for two people and a smoking tray, what's gonna happen to the guy and Ibuki, and that girl in the last panel on page 20 looks like she could've been in love with the guy so he could've gotten his own arc or something...I dunno I mean I would like it to end on a happy note but this story seems like it would go to a bad route if it was continued.

I could also make a conspiracy and say Hanaoka was dating senpai until a while ago but who knows

EDIT: it seems the status of the manga has been switched to hiatus...guess it'll be a while until my questions get answered, oh well it's better than it stopping here

last edited at Jan 14, 2018 4:51AM

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

Took them fucking 2 years to kiss.

And with that, it went to hiatus. Great.....

joined Jun 12, 2015

Hiatus after this?! Nooooooooooo!

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

All that distrust kind of came out of the blue. Where did the calm romance go? :(

Z7geahm
joined Sep 7, 2016

nooo i want more ;-; I love this manga

Fb_img_1479131434796
joined Oct 6, 2014

The manga holds a lot of appeal for me, but the storytelling seems touch and go? Man, I wish we could have more lighthearted Age Gap manga.

Faye_valentine_2
joined Jan 31, 2013

Seriously thats the end? It feels like alot of things were left untold there seems to be some love triangle too, it also took them forever to kiss and now is over .....ok

To reply you must either login or sign up.