Forum › Underground Colosseum Sen discussion

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

This was just fucking dumb. Also, even hentai sites have the common decency to tag something as rape even if the girl "likes" it by the end of it.

last edited at Jul 9, 2019 12:55AM

Xdff
joined Jul 16, 2017

fucking

joined Aug 28, 2016

This was just fucking dumb. Also, even hentai sites have the common decency to tag something as rape even if the girl "likes" it by the end of it.

I dunno, I got the impression all the characters are just weird violent people with weird violent sex lives, who live in a world where there's an implicit understanding that whatever you're physically capable of doing to someone is okay. I guess you could argue that it might as well be tagged, because people who avoid stuff where there's consent issues are probably gonna want to stay away from this one...

...but also, I feel like it's kind of a moot point, because if the rest of the tags didn't scare you away, is that really gonna be the one that makes the difference?

24-1
joined Sep 21, 2011

... It was my own fault... I saw the tags and still clicked on the manga, even though there was warnings... When will I ever learn? Why do I always assume it will be ok?

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

What's the word for being confused and turned on at the same time.

nods

Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014

What.... Im still a little confused

joined Dec 4, 2016

Basically the monologues is about 'oh shit I'm so horny when we beat each other her reaction is so cute.' and it get confusing because both woman think exactly the same.

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

What... The fuck.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Best Mangaka Rohan posted:

nods

+1

Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

Best Mangaka Rohan posted:

nods

+1

What's the word for thinking that something is extremely disgusting, knowing that you probably shouldn't say something because you even't read the story and there's not really a reason to attack other people's tastes or fetishes or whatever, but still complaining about it in the thread anyway... well, at least this fetish is something legitimately fucked up as opposed to most other examples (fuck, I'm doing it right now)...

joined Apr 27, 2017

I dunno, I got the impression all the characters are just weird violent people with weird violent sex lives, who live in a world where there's an implicit understanding that whatever you're physically capable of doing to someone is okay. I guess you could argue that it might as well be tagged, because people who avoid stuff where there's consent issues are probably gonna want to stay away from this one...

...but also, I feel like it's kind of a moot point, because if the rest of the tags didn't scare you away, is that really gonna be the one that makes the difference?

I got the feeling that Miss Black Hair was kind of "in control" this entire time, because she not only managed to turn the tables on Miss Blonde, but also took her back to her residence. I don't really feel like it should be equated to the usual rape-themed doujins where power-imbalance is one of the major elements.

Fdf
joined Dec 22, 2016

...well okay I guess ._.
I was getting hot and moist from the thought those big strong muscle women could beat me up and fucc me 'til I couldn't stand....but then the puking stuff came in and I understood less of what happened, so my ovaries just decided to stop everything...

joined Feb 1, 2017

Yeah uhhhhhhhhhh....... so many things I want to say (like "you're a wierd woman" is all you label someone after you raped each other???? [is there even a thing such as raping each other] and "my abs recovered" - is that a new form of hp or some crap???? The dialogue was understandable to a basic degree as long as you used some imagination, but the plot bugged me. What was the point of the fan in the first few pages? Other questions is piled up in my head) but I'll keep it all in brackets.

Reimu-shock
joined Mar 27, 2015

The story was confusing, the art is make up the whole of it

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Getting beat up to the point of puking

"Oh no I'll cum!"

?????

We need more muscles but less violence!

Img-thing
joined Jan 19, 2016

am i the only one who was expecting something interesting with those tags but ended up bored from start to the end ?

586679-586678-51yyd2ts_il._sl500_aa300__super
joined Oct 4, 2018

am i the only one who was expecting something interesting with those tags but ended up bored from start to the end ?

Minus the watersport and puking tags (which I normally avoid like the plague), you're not alone

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

This has at least 5 parts, the sequel tag is really necessary? Wouldn't be easier to create a book? >.>

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

This is really confusing and doesn't make sense.

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

I guess this artist just really enjoys violence against women? Kinda like with Freezing but with less lame male protagonist and makes about as much sense. And yet my stupid brain is still kinda into it... ah well.

joined Jul 22, 2016

wtf... usually by the end of the weird ones, I kind of understand, but... wtf.

Sweet Dangus McGee
Jung%20freud%202
joined Jul 2, 2017

Does this artist hate muscular women or something, where do they get off.

Jeanne Mathison
joined May 24, 2019

Belly punching is a fetish.. more common that it'd seem, there're tons of blogs and websites about girls doing or receiving it
But I had never met with it in manga before, there's really a manga for every taste

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Belly punching is a fetish.. more common that it'd seem, there're tons of blogs and websites about girls doing or receiving it
But I had never met with it in manga before, there's really a manga for every taste

Harapan is great, especially yuri harapan, and there’s a fair amount of manga for it; but this is just boring.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I don't think the artist hates woman or muscular woman, I guess they just developed a twisted taste for fighting girls, something about strong and soft sensations clashing idk... Rough sex is great but when it jumps to violence, I really can't imagine someone feeling something else but pain, like, I don't think I'll feel pleasure if I have a needle in my hand no matter what is happening in the rest of my body... It might be possible but no thanks, that's a door I won't open.

An artist I like loves muscles and scars, and I personally love muscles too but because I find them cool.

To reply you must either login or sign up.