Forum › Moondrop Meltysunny discussion

joined Mar 25, 2013

Nebbyyyyy (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

__remilia_scarlet_touhou_drawn_by_kameyan__79633e04034b3c99d7cf88e4370ce72e
joined Apr 28, 2014

Question for people who've played this gen: does Lillie actually have a tragic backstory or is this just doujin guys doing doujin things?

xxSatsumaChan420xx
Dbd174e7-39d8-417f-8544-a30c85fd6e62
joined Oct 15, 2016

I was playing Ultra Sun before I read this

xxSatsumaChan420xx
Dbd174e7-39d8-417f-8544-a30c85fd6e62
joined Oct 15, 2016

Question for people who've played this gen: does Lillie actually have a tragic backstory or is this just doujin guys doing doujin things?

Yeah Lillie does have a sad backstory
spoilers
Her mother (Lusamine) basically controlled her life

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

That was great :) Please tell me it has a sequel?

Download202001sdsfsfdsfsdfdsfdsfs02154639
joined Apr 18, 2016

Need a sequel with this alpha-protag who saves girls and then makes out with them on the beach

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

Ohmygawd Rowlett wearing the chicken hat <3
And yeah, Lillie here is fairly accurate to the game. Well, the first ones at least. The Ultra versions change stuff up so much it's hard to say. I quit playing when I got to a certain area and an important scene was entirely replaced.

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

pg 34, "wondered" (wandered)

joined Mar 3, 2017

And this is why Lillie wants you to stay in the bag.

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

dangit Nebby! We were so close and wew I don't remember pokemon being this dramatic lol

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

And here I was hoping for an actual kiss in a pokemoon doujin. ><
Still a great one, but damn, I really want one where they actually kiss and don't stick to subtext or get interupted... ><

joined May 20, 2013

And yeah, Lillie here is fairly accurate to the game. Well, the first ones at least. The Ultra versions change stuff up so much it's hard to say. I quit playing when I got to a certain area and an important scene was entirely replaced.

If you quit because of that change, could you elaborate in a spoiler?

PacificaIsMabelsLlama
joined Jan 1, 2018

Damn it Nebby! I was hoping for that kiss!

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

If you quit because of that change, could you elaborate in a spoiler?

It's the scene on Exeggutor Island, in the rain. A really touching scene between your character and Lillie. In Ultra Lillie doesn't even go to the island with you. I was a bit annoyed by some other story changes, mostly Lusamine being altered to make her a bit less of a crazy abusive mom and more like she's just obsessed with saving pokemon from the story's big-bad, but that was the bit that finally turned me away.
For what it's worth, I really liked a lot of the gameplay changes in Ultra, particularly all of the new interactions with random NPC trainers. Add that to the story from the originals and I'd be a happy nerd.

886f8d05.m
joined Mar 26, 2014

just keep going and you will see

joined May 20, 2013

Thank you, bitfarb. Sooner or later I'll acquire Sun/Moon and at this point it'll be the Ultra version, probably.
That really sounds like a loss, but maybe they make up for it later. In Ulta Lillie doesn't go away and can accompany the player (i.e. Mizuki) in the post game. That sounds better to me than the original, and maybe there is another scene as well. Maybe that one got moved to a later point, unless too much have changed.
EDIT: Thank you too, Shinii, that sounds promising.

last edited at Jan 1, 2018 3:14PM

Midnightgunner
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

I loved every single thing about this.

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

Sun and Moon was a huge blessing for Pokemon yuri fans. So glad to see this going. Not even Hikari (Dawn) and Shirona were this popular.

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

It's "Professor", no "Doctor".

1916028_1073061359394379_8287547252845901979_n
joined May 1, 2017

My god i love this pair

Neko
joined Dec 27, 2014

Thank you, bitfarb. Sooner or later I'll acquire Sun/Moon and at this point it'll be the Ultra version, probably.
That really sounds like a loss, but maybe they make up for it later. In Ulta Lillie doesn't go away and can accompany the player (i.e. Mizuki) in the post game. That sounds better to me than the original, and maybe there is another scene as well. Maybe that one got moved to a later point, unless too much have changed.
EDIT: Thank you too, Shinii, that sounds promising.

Sadly, no, the romantic parts of Sun/Moon where mostly removed from Ultra Sun/Moon, and even though Lillie got an important role latter on, and stay to accompany the protag, I still miss that scene on execcutor island.

53229346_p8_master1200
joined Jan 19, 2016

Whoa I was not prepared for the tears and coming from chorimokki no less (´°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`) this was so cute...
dang I'm only on the second island in ultra sun, I thought they'd include more lillie scenes cause people like that so it's a shame the exeggutor island part got cut... but now she's in the battle tree so time to play Pokémon moon again =3c it took me ages to finish moon knowing she'd leave at the end....

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

And this is why Lillie wants you to stay in the bag.

huh?

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

It's "Professor", no "Doctor".

"Doctor" is accurate to the Japanese, though that's a weird thing to leave in when they used the localized names for pretty much everything else

732535__safe_anthro_vinyl%20scratch_octavia_dj%20pon-dash-3_octavia%20melody_artist-colon-theyoungreaper1
joined Mar 14, 2016

Yeah Lillie does have a sad backstory
spoilers
Her mother (Lusamine) basically controlled her life

More spoilers

Its actually much darker. This doujin is just scratching the surface. It's quite incredible, really.

To reply you must either login or sign up.