Forum › Moondrop Meltysunny discussion

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

The meme is complete. I love it.

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Question for people who've played this gen: does Lillie actually have a tragic backstory or is this just doujin guys doing doujin things?

Yeah Lillie does have a sad backstory
spoilers
Her mother (Lusamine) basically controlled her life

More spoilers

Its actually much darker. This doujin is just scratching the surface. It's quite incredible, really.

More spoilers

Some quotes from the mother in the game:
"Ah, . It's been a while since we last saw you..."
"Hmm. So you know one another?"
"A gifted young Trainer like ... And he/she bothers with someone like you?"
"How disappointing."
"My... You do say such incomprehensible things."
"Calling me mother? I don't have any children! Certainly not any wretched children who would run off and reject my love!"
"So tell me how you'll save that Pokémon. What can you do, Lillie? You failed to convince me to listen to you. You don't even have the strength of a Trainer. The only thing that you've ever done on your own is steal someone else's research material!"
"You're not beautiful enough for my world... but fine. Since you're here anyway, you can watch me summon my sweet beast. And then...you can leave."
"You're right... it probably will die. Because I'm going to force it to use its power whether it wants to or not!"
"Maybe if you really had been a daughter to me, I would have listened to you... Too bad."

last edited at Jan 1, 2018 9:44PM

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

NEBBY YOU SON OF A BITCH, HOW COULD YOU ROBE THEM OF THEIR FIRST KISS YOU GET ON YOUR FUCKING BACK OR SO HELP ME HOLY FUCK NEBBY

Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

I wanted to see them kiss.

joined Sep 9, 2016

NEBBY YOU SON OF A BITCH, HOW COULD YOU ROBE THEM OF THEIR FIRST KISS YOU GET ON YOUR FUCKING BACK OR SO HELP ME HOLY FUCK NEBBY

Epic/10, would rant again. :P

Kotori%20photobomb
joined Mar 22, 2017

Get in the bag Nebby!

Tumblr_mu9g4v9uf41s29scuo7_250
joined Oct 7, 2017

Damn it Nebby , why you do this!?!?!?! I quite liked the scene with the Moon behind Moon.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Since all of Mokki's MizuRiri doujins have been translated, I wish people would also translate his other doujins. He made quite a lot of them, including NSFW ones (only 3 of the NSFW are available in full online, however).

joined Nov 27, 2017

NEBBY, GET IN THE MOTHERFUCKING BAG!

To reply you must either login or sign up.