Forum › Yuunagi Marbled discussion

joined Apr 12, 2014

its good so far

Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

KKL MC: Child in an adult's body.

Octave MC: Very functional, with some noticeable personality flaws.

last edited at Dec 31, 2017 9:12AM

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

People, please, this is a good manga, so interesting at some levels. Don't fight about her other works :( let's wait for more chapters of this first and complaning about KKL in the KKL thread. Let's enjoy the yuri! :D be happy and happy new year.

joined Sep 9, 2016

I didn't see anyone directly suggest it, but would this merit the Drama tag?

Screenshot_20180828-085722_1
joined Mar 21, 2016

damn it! Ena
are u an angel or something?

Untitled%20design
joined Jul 13, 2016

100% the new health teacher is the teacher Mishio went out with ;P

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

I wish people would thank me like that too!

Rsz_1465926231839
joined Jun 24, 2015

Edit! Forget all that. This story is actually pretty good. Very emotional and not as clichéd as I thought. Maybe I shouldn't judge based on one chapter haha

last edited at Feb 3, 2018 3:54PM

joined Jun 3, 2017

So full of cliches that i could remember at least 5 manga a like

Yep. Beat me to it. Goddamnit! I'm sick and tired of these clichés! Do these artist even read other mangas? i just don't get it

dont complain too much, since we could read it for free at least give the author some respect. If gonna make a comment then go ahead as long it's a constructive comments, if you have some idea or just suggestions. Just dont be rude.

joined Apr 1, 2017

Color me surprised, she told her friends to fuck off immediately and doesn't even give a single shit.

Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

damn it! Ena
are u an angel or something?

Jesus Christ. Your profile picture is terrifying.

Senpai
joined Dec 12, 2017

I didn't see anyone directly suggest it, but would this merit the Drama tag?

It soon will be an Aaaaaangst one.

joined Feb 2, 2016

can’t stop laughing when there where kiss ena just doesn’t know what do with her self heha

joined Aug 22, 2016

In this case, cliche simply refers to an element of an artistic work that is not original and not interesting. It can also mean when such an element is used too often and is indicative of bad artistry, or that it is so often used that it loses its original meaning or impact. I'd also say it depends on the quality of the original. Something that is done exceedingly well may become cliche in only its second usage.

A use of a transfer student can be a trope of romance manga, but by itself can not be cliche without considering how and why it is being used. This is true even if transfer students have been used "1545359603th" times.

As for the transfer student, I can not recall many Yuri stories where the character changed schools, because she was discovered as a lesbian. And I find it interesting where in chapter three we learn that this fact of her character is going to play an important and meaningful role. It also doesn't appear that the author is using the transfer student trope in a watered down way, nor to force interest.

Otherwise, I really like this.

last edited at Jan 2, 2018 11:27AM

Img_20180401_104003
joined Nov 26, 2017

moarrr need moar

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Transfer girl seems like the kind whose statements you can't trust. What are the odds the new school nurse is her old teacher/girlfriend from the last school? And what innocent reason would there be for following the girl?

joined Jan 17, 2017

This kind of story is really fascinating to me because, like, at first blush it's creepy as all get out (you go to visit a vague acquaintance for school reasons and they just start mackin on you? that's not cool or okay, at least not for me personally) but I know I've still fantasized about this sort of thing, especially as a teen lmao but still now as a woman in my late twenties

joined Oct 11, 2010

This is looking ok! hope it isn't too short..

Keepallyourgifsinabasket
joined Aug 17, 2013

I imagine she would've had less problems in her old school if she didn't ambush kiss girls she barely knows, actually

Pity
joined Jan 11, 2014

I know the comments said that it's cliche but I don't think it's that much. I mean I thought the same in the first chapter, but her kissing the other chick out of random was a surprise element for me. I liked that the main char didn't freak out and was thrown off by it, she seems more shy and didn't mind the homosexuality as most other characters. At least I won't have to go through the usual "acceptance" phase with this chick.

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

Transfer girl seems like the kind whose statements you can't trust. What are the odds the new school nurse is her old teacher/girlfriend from the last school? And what innocent reason would there be for following the girl?

Yeeah.. I have a feeling the new teacher is the one she was dating before. Drama incoming

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014

"her translucent skin..." am i the only one who keeps thinking clear when they put that in manga?

joined Jan 8, 2014

Ena shoulda kissed her in that last panel ^_^
Lol...
Morrre ch's please! <3

joined Mar 15, 2015

I like how ena keeps reaching out to her in chapter 3, even though the other is trying to put distance between them. It doesn't feel like we see that often.

joined Aug 22, 2016

I imagine she would've had less problems in her old school if she didn't ambush kiss girls she barely knows, actually

That's assuming she did the same thing at her old school, but she says that she doesn't just go after girls. She was in a dating relationship with a female teacher and the relationship was discovered. Kissing Ena was for several reasons, but mostly done since Ena was actively trying to get closer.

Yeeah.. I have a feeling the new teacher is the one she was dating before. Drama incoming

Got the same feeling. Since the relationship was discovered, the teacher might have been fired and is now working as a substitute at other schools.

last edited at Dec 31, 2017 8:36PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.