Forum › Yuri Natsu -Kagaya Inn- discussion

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

I... think this is the first time I've seen a character actually respond properly to being molested. I'm in shock.

Sadly, it only happens in the Mochiverse...

6d773abd5093e0f04807bae3fb796be4cee752bf
joined Mar 27, 2015

Kids these days! They just take whatever they want without proper compensation.

last edited at Dec 3, 2017 3:33PM

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins
joined Sep 6, 2015

Violence!! Lol, poor Kuki getting punished for real this time.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Man, this series has no mercy for criminal perverts!

joined Oct 13, 2014

she deserved that

Tumblr_inline_oxf1gj0pl71rjsbp5_400
joined Jun 23, 2017

So she really is delinquent... She didn't deserve that much, it was just wishful thinking, you monsters!

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

That's what we like to call Big Damage

last edited at Dec 3, 2017 3:58PM

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

poor kuki...she's even ask properly.

last edited at Dec 3, 2017 4:04PM

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

When you hit on the wrong sister....

Lol

joined May 24, 2014

she deserved that

But she LOVED it too!

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

BiohunterX posted:

she deserved that

I think so too lo/ because she didn't say it as a joke... Well now let's hope delinquent chan doesn't find more reasons to hit her in the laptop, I feel a liiiittle bad for the ghost sister but I laughed hard

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins
joined Sep 6, 2015

I just noticed something. When asking for the laptop, and later when beating the crap out of Kuki, Miki looks cool and collected. However, she does blush at one point, when Kuki was checking her out. WHAT COULD IT MEAN?? Then again, with Kuki's hair, can anyone actually see what she is looking at...

joined Apr 27, 2017

Chapter 20 reminds me of...
" I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything ... Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything."

joined Mar 3, 2017

Aww, don't be that way. Kuki just wanted some bewbs.

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

Hahahahaha!! For a moment there I thought Kuki is going to ask for some ship fan service between the eldest sister and Miki. But maybe the other family members didn't notice their "sisterly bond" just yet.

last edited at Dec 3, 2017 6:19PM

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Well that was just rude

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

I... think this is the first time I've seen a character actually respond properly to being molested. I'm in shock.

Either you're just talking about Mochiverse stories, or you haven't read the manga Change 123, where the second chapter opens up with the shy heroine riding a train to school and panicking because a molester is starting to grope her butt. She soon faints from fear... but that just allows one of her three split personalities to take control instead. And unfortunately for the molester, it's the one who loves to pick fights for simply for the sake of fighting and who expresses her opinion on his actions by grabbing his offending hand and bending four of his fingers too far backwards to be anatomically possible without incurring serious damage to the muscles and/or ligaments (luckily for us, we don't get to see the grisly deed in question or the results, only hear/read the comments of the bystanders who are blissfully ignorant of the girl's involvement in the molester's misery).

http://mangakakalot.com/chapter/change_123/chapter_2

Wait, seriously? I could've sworn I changed that in the gimp file right after someone mentioned it, and I thought I checked. I must be out of it. "Oginouschihara" was my fault for copy+pasting without checking. I'm going to keep the name as is for now, I think it's better the longer it is. Anyway, I fixed it in the post. Sorry, I'll try to be better about this.

Don't sweat it. It happens to the best of us. And as for the name length... Well, see below...

Hafo, her name is Oginouchihara, without an "s". And I'm actually suspecting that it's actually "Ogiuchihara", because the kanji for her name is "荻内原", and the only reading I could find so far for the first two kanji as a surname is "Ogiuchi" without the possessive "no" in the middle.

The raws say おぎのうちはら (Oginouchihara) though

I stand corrected. Serves me right for not checking previous pages; I somehow thought her name was only mentioned in that last page. If the hiragana are written that way, then the three kanji are indeed a single name (and a surname at that, simply by going with the reading).

last edited at Dec 3, 2017 6:46PM

Yuri
joined May 11, 2015

yay, new chapter.... and it somehow turned out to be shit... meh...

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Why do you say that?

Wow what??! It's a family full of yuri incest love, everyone's got a partner too??!
THANK YOU, YURI INCEST GOD!

Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016

Oh man, time for my favorite yuri/incest/voyeurism/horror/molestation/blackmail/battle manga.

joined Nov 9, 2017

holy shit that escalated quickly O_o

molester gets arrested and slapped, sister gets kneed in the gut? is Mochi going violent?

fingers crossed ;) XD

kidding about that, but seriously that did escalate unexpectedly for me

For%20dyansty
joined Jan 11, 2016

@lord-of-roses holy shit when did jounouchi ever make that face lmao XD

joined Oct 26, 2016

Why do you say that?

Not op, but compared to the amusing pairing shenanigans in the previous chapters, this chapter was pretty tasteless imo.

Yanyan2s
joined Jun 3, 2014

Why would anyone hurt my sweet little Kuki ;-;

To reply you must either login or sign up.