Forum › Dark Widow discussion

joined May 24, 2014

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/dark_widow_ch05#14

The chair thing is a reference to a tragic fight between students and government that caused 46 deaths, and that's WHY she asks her to NOT use the folding chair as it is some sort of symbol of that tragic event

I hope everyone got the marie antoniete reference, anyway here's what's upcoming:
Werewolf, baby!

last edited at Nov 16, 2017 6:19PM

joined May 24, 2014

Ha. So the teach did have her own thing going. Knew it.

She deserves her own series?

joined Jan 22, 2015

I don't know how but this just continues to get better with each additional chapter.

Tiny%20melon
joined Oct 17, 2014

Okay have to admit that i really wasn't into this at first, not with alot of themes that i couldn't sit well with like harems, cheating, promiscuity, momcons and the like but as the series progressed...i found it actually really funny with the cartoonish humor right up my alley? Especially the new chapter, damn that teacher is awesome!

(Also im not nitpicking but if the scanslators or author would like a proofreader, they've got a very free grammar-naz! right here)

Capture
joined Sep 22, 2014

I didn't know this became a series! This got better and better with each chapter, it's so funny and cute. All the references are so much fun.

joined Oct 26, 2016

Okay have to admit that i really wasn't into this at first, not with alot of themes that i couldn't sit well with like harems, cheating, promiscuity, momcons and the like...

Most of these themes I'm not too big of a fan myself (esp. cheating and harem), but the shameless absurdity + constant hilarity and references with its super not-taking-it-seriously tone just makes it perfect for brightening my mood any day.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Where's anyone cheating on anyone? They are pretty open about everything. That's not cheating.

732535__safe_anthro_vinyl%20scratch_octavia_dj%20pon-dash-3_octavia%20melody_artist-colon-theyoungreaper1
joined Mar 14, 2016

What is she playing? She says "Velvet has new moves" but the only Velvet I know is Velvet Crowe from Tales of Berseria. There's Elphelt Valentine from Guilty Gear and she's appeared in 3 games so I guess that's where she gets her new moves from...

Tumblr_madda8svpi1rf3rn4o1_500
joined Jul 6, 2016

This series keeps weirder with every chapter, and I love it <3

joined Mar 5, 2016

What is she playing? She says "Velvet has new moves" but the only Velvet I know is Velvet Crowe from Tales of Berseria. There's Elphelt Valentine from Guilty Gear and she's appeared in 3 games so I guess that's where she gets her new moves from...

it could be the remake of Odin Sphere

joined May 24, 2014

it could be the remake of Odin Sphere

It's not a remake, it's a remasterization

Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

^It was most likely the odin sphere remaster

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

I can't actually say whether this would be easier to follow with a more natural translation or not.

732535__safe_anthro_vinyl%20scratch_octavia_dj%20pon-dash-3_octavia%20melody_artist-colon-theyoungreaper1
joined Mar 14, 2016

Holy shit, I can't believe forgot about Odin Sphere. I have it on my Vita so I completely forgot it released on the PS4 too.

Damn good game. It makes sense she'd have new moves, it's a completely different game.

joined Jun 12, 2015

She got a new fetish?! What fetish?! Page 98 and 99 is the key!

joined Aug 11, 2014

Okay, so, there's the Bloodborne hunter, Geralt, and Dante, but who's the guy with the thousand years of bloodline hunting arts? I can't place him.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Ratiya turns Bayonetta.

Well, somehow not my favorite chapter. Not enough Ratri, maybe.

Heart-Of-The-Earth
Nanofate%20feelz
joined Nov 6, 2013

She got a new fetish?! What fetish?! Page 98 and 99 is the key!

Those pages were released a couple of days ago for the author's Patreon supporters.
Here's a hint: Milk

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Someone mind explaining the reference/style?

joined Jun 12, 2015

https://i.imgur.com/c8ey9U1.png

Someone mind explaining the reference/style?

It's a JOJO refere... I don't know.

last edited at Feb 5, 2018 7:07PM by Nezchan

Breakdanceanomicon
joined Jun 13, 2015

The panel right below it is a Kaiji reference, but I think that's just supposed to be a "creepily over-detailed" face.

Also page 90 has Medusa doing the Will Smith "look at this" meme.

last edited at Feb 5, 2018 5:04PM

joined May 24, 2014

Here's a hint: Milk

She sure loves her mommies

Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

Well. Never gonna see Percy Jackson and the Olympians the same way.

joined May 24, 2014

I hope kratos shows up

So he can die an embarrasing and laughable death like having ratiya killing him in 4 seconds or so.

joined Nov 26, 2017

The title kind of reminds me of Black Widow of The Avengers.

To reply you must either login or sign up.