Forum › Dark Widow discussion

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

I don't get this joke :/ is it something related to Teggen Toppan Gurren Lagan or something like that?
huehuehue

last edited at Oct 25, 2019 10:30PM

joined Jul 26, 2016

Can't really see what else it'd be referencing, but I never watched that series so couldn't tell you what the joke is.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Drills are always Tengen Toppa ;)

The bad guys wanted to crash the moon into Earth, but it's not the real moon. The real moon had been hidden away in a pocket dimension.

So clearly that's the reference.

I'll add that I didn't like these werewolf chapters as much as the beginning of the series. Well, not that it's that long, but still.

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

Drills are always Tengen Toppa ;)

The bad guys wanted to crash the moon into Earth, but it's not the real moon. The real moon had been hidden away in a pocket dimension.

So clearly that's the reference.

I'll add that I didn't like these werewolf chapters as much as the beginning of the series. Well, not that it's that long, but still.

ohhhhh, thank you! I didn't watch the anime so I didn't know that >.< I suspected it because of the glassess

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

I was awaiting more chapters so long.... I held back when I saw updates and just finished my re-read now...... I'm sad I finished it again.... But last page of chapter 9.... Bahaha holly fuck I was praying for hentai horse to be a thing after her intro! Plus first bare oppai in all of dark widow!!!! Looking forward to more as always

joined Aug 8, 2020

I wonder what happened to this series...

joined May 24, 2014

It's updating in Facebook.

joined Apr 6, 2021

It's updating in Facebook.

You got a link to that page? I’d love to keep reading this series

joined Jul 15, 2021

The bloodborne and darksouls refrences are killing me. Manga author has great taste in games

joined Sep 12, 2018

So I guess yuriwhale stopped drawing this? I know a post above says it's updating on facebook but I can't find anything about chapters beyond 9 anywhere

joined May 24, 2014

So I guess yuriwhale stopped drawing this? I know a post above says it's updating on facebook but I can't find anything about chapters beyond 9 anywhere

He's busy with at his patreon

last edited at Aug 31, 2021 4:13PM

LaPucelleOnGirls
La%20pucelle%2004
joined Apr 12, 2021

Domestic violence is wrong, lol

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

This is great! It leaves me craving more, hope we get it eventually

To reply you must either login or sign up.