Forum › Yuzumori-san discussion

joined Feb 1, 2013

Can we leave the "I hate Citrus" nonsense in its own thread at least. No need to spread it everywhere.

I agree, we really should stay on topic... like how awesome Yuzumori-san is!

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

Yeah, what were we thinking comparing one shitty written drama to another shitty written drama?

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

These contrived "let's not talk about something to create drama" plot arcs are so popular among authors I barely noticed it happening again. It isn't even something manga specific: pick any lesbian romance novel ever and you'll find the same.

At least here they're just kids. Easier to buy them behaving like that ...

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Yeah, what were we thinking comparing one shitty written drama to another shitty written drama?

I repeat, if you want to hate on Citrus go to the Citrus thread. Why is it so important to you to badmouth another series in this discussion?

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

Because Im comparing the two, I cant go to the citrus thread and say the same thing because then I would be bad mouthing Yuzumori-san in the wrong discussion thread.

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

Because Im comparing the two, I cant go to the citrus thread and say the same thing because then I would be bad mouthing Yuzumori-san in the wrong discussion thread.

Ok, we get it, Citrus and Yuzumori-san are shit. You made your point. You're an insightful individual and your opinion is indispensable. Thank you very much

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Please don't post any more of your "insights" in this thread. Thank you so much.

last edited at Oct 29, 2017 4:48PM

Reo
joined Feb 4, 2016

komugi posted:

Entoma posted:

Why do I have the feeling that when she goes to Mimika's house, she'll find her in a worse off state than her then fuwa fuwa comes after.
Or she'll find that shitty brat in Mimika's house again for lols.

Second scenario would be the worst, just imagine Yuzu arriving and seeing the bitch making a move on her and confusing yet again the whole situation making it worse and Mimika's friend thinking that she's just a sick lolicon who would go with any girl as long as she is loli

I would seriously drop it and hope for cancellation lol

The second scenario is impossible to occur. The separation of Mimika and Yuzumori was due to the age difference between the two. So why the hell would Mimika be hanging out with another little girl if that was the reason for the drama to begin with?

If the shitty brat forces her way inside her house or wherever Mimika is right now it's possible, I'm not saying that Mimika would be her friend or hanging out with the stupid brat, but a scenario where they are seem together somehow it's possible and might trigger more confusion which would ruin the series.

Ok, everyone is done? Good, now back to Yuzumori-san.

If that brat dares to force herself on Mimika, I will not wait for Ririha to grow up... I, personally, will collect her magical blood on the spot!

last edited at Oct 30, 2017 10:37AM

joined Jan 18, 2017

Next update for the series will be on the 20th. I don't know the reason for this longer interval but we will just have to be paitaint. On a side note who else has bought the physical volumes of the series.

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

Lol author trolling with fake yuri moments between these two! XD

T
joined Jan 21, 2017

I usually read a lot of comments on this site, but I almost never make a comment myself.
I like most of the discussions, I usually laugh a lot, but I feel like if I post something you don't like you'll hang me by the neck, it's fucking scary. :/

joined Jun 3, 2014

Mimika's friend to the rescue

62342532_p4_3
joined May 27, 2015

For a second I thought that girl was Shi-chan (it's been a while since I saw her, I'm sorry) and a wacky love triangle/square was going to launch. Or is that really not Shi-chan?

EDIT: I looked back, and fuck, it is Shi-chan. And she's probably going to be a bro (sis) and not cause wacky love triangle/square drama.

last edited at Nov 8, 2017 1:31AM

joined Jul 22, 2014

Quite the cheeky brat with the look in the last page. I like it.

joined Jun 12, 2015

Time to punish Mimika.

Screenshot_20180828-085722_1
joined Mar 21, 2016

I love ririha so much :3

joined Sep 23, 2016

I like where this is going, hyped for the next chapter. :)

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

Please make Shi-chan the best wingman for Yuzumori!

Wolfsister%20cara
joined Feb 10, 2013

Just a doubt: who ends the call in 26th chapter? Mimika or Yuzumori?

joined Sep 25, 2015

I want to see Shi-chan cuck Mimika as a cruel prank for a few chapters.
Like sending Mimika fake pictures of her and Yuzumori getting it on or being PDA with each other when Mimika is nearby.

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

if you post that with a yuzumori profile pic i dont know if i can take you seriously maybe your sarcasm is in another level

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

I usually read a lot of comments on this site, but I almost never make a comment myself.
I like most of the discussions, I usually laugh a lot, but I feel like if I post something you don't like you'll hang me by the neck, it's fucking scary. :/

naaa you shouldnt be afraid of the users they just like to talk shit about stuff and you can do the same as well but thats all
you should be afraid of the moderators beacause they can talk all the shit they want but if you dare to post something they dont like your post will be most likely deleated

last edited at Nov 8, 2017 5:36AM

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

So we're done with the convenient rain for dramatic purposes, now it's back to sunshine emphasizing the positive direction of the actions of the characters. Lens flare ahoy!

I think it's not quite cheesy enough. There should have been a rainbow.

T%e1%ba%a3i%20xu%e1%bb%91ng
joined Mar 20, 2017

Play LoL then read the comments in this thread, and you will never short of salt in your life again

Non
joined May 7, 2017

fuck yeah! senpai's pullin through!

To reply you must either login or sign up.