Forum › Lemonade discussion

Tumblr_inline_nmpg2zqwcs1s53ljo_100
joined Apr 4, 2014

This type of story is really refreshing once in a while and quite realistic so I don't mind it. Also Keita is a massive jerk but he is not to blame for everything. Maybe he was really hurt by Youko's older sister and is unintentionally taking it out on imouk - i mean youko

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

Imouto knows she is a real jerk!

Success!

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Falling In Love With Idiots: The Manga

Though there is quite a lot of truth to that, and the plot itself.

last edited at Apr 5, 2014 6:25PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

What about the fact of the annoying nickname... I thought they would stop, fuck I forgot what was her real name.

joined Aug 5, 2013

What about the fact of the annoying nickname... I thought they would stop, fuck I forgot what was her real name.

Yeah I thought they already resolved not to call her that O__o It's like the previous "fight" never took place.

Sdfsd
joined May 21, 2013

Some people are real jerks.

Tumblr_inline_nmpg2zqwcs1s53ljo_100
joined Apr 4, 2014

Youko should just get her sister to meet keita in front of the school then humiliate him so he could be scarred then have maki, seeing him in such a sorry state be like "how could you do something so heartless". Then youko is like "you liked that guy, how pathetic" then walk away like a BAOSS!

joined Nov 30, 2011

Yeah I thought they already resolved not to call her that O__o It's like the previous "fight" never took place.

I know! What the hell! Not to mention I thought Youko kinda blew it with the argument she had with Keita and then her "amending" her issues with Maki. In my honest opinion Maki still hasn't resolved things with Youko and Youko has every right to be a jerk if she wants to. Maki totally knows what's upsetting Youko but practically turned her back on her for Keita.

Kjraze
joined Mar 3, 2014

:/ Keita really is a buttface and it's definitely not okay that he still calls her that when she doesn't want it and it's ridiculous because Youko is so willing to stand up and fight for Maki but against Keita, Maki isn't willing to do the same. I don't care if you have a crush on anyone, your friends are worth more than a silly boy/girl. Especially if that boy or girl is picking on your friend >:(

In a way though, this manga is definitely more realistic in a very quiet way and I really enjoy it. I hope it ends well :(

joined Apr 6, 2014

While You Were Asleep (Of the Blue Colour of the Sky) played on repeat in my head before, during, and after chapter 14. Youko really is pitiable.

Elmo
joined Jan 23, 2014

God. Can Keita be any more obnoxious? Can't really see why he's popular he's not even good-looking

Rena_home_1
joined Aug 8, 2012

shouldn't this series have an AAAAAANGST tag on it?

Sayako
joined Mar 1, 2013

This is killing me

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

This is killing me

yup

If Maki were just a bit more...mature, or likable, this might be like my favorite thing ever right now.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Or "Dear God, have mercy!" works too... Anyway, at least nobody can't deny the yuri now... So it's a progress!

joined Apr 1, 2014

this is soooooo aaaaaaaaaangst I'm so out of this LOL

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

too much angst

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

so much angst, eh i can tell i will only read this when i really feel like ruining myself

joined Feb 11, 2014

agreed!! angst and drama and whatever that having a sad story inside it.. the hell.. i really hate the oblivious mako right now.. TuT

joined Apr 6, 2013

I sometimes wonder if this manga would be better received if it had been released altogether instead of randomly chapter by chapter

but all well what are there, 22 chapters? guess we're entering the home stretch now.

joined Nov 30, 2011

Falling In Love With Idiots: The Manga

To be fair this could describe a lot of yuri manga...

Which manga is that in your avatar?

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

octave

joined Nov 30, 2011

octave

Oh it was!? I wasn't sure!

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

I sometimes wonder if this manga would be better received if it had been released altogether instead of randomly chapter by chapter

but all well what are there, 22 chapters? guess we're entering the home stretch now.

7 more chapters of suffering for 2 panels of payoff...

joined Jan 5, 2014

This ain't Yuri -_-

To reply you must either login or sign up.