xchee
Image Comments 11 Jun 02:54
joined Aug 5, 2013
32976787_p0

Rei-chaaan! She's the ultimate princely character swoon

xchee
Bridesmaid discussion 05 Jun 00:24
joined Aug 5, 2013

Speaking for myself but if I was Fleur, I'd rather I never knew the truth.

xchee
joined Aug 5, 2013

I like that someone else other than Maya and Nico helped Michiru (nice people yay!) but I really hope this doesn't go het. Please no.

joined Aug 5, 2013

"But the goddess overlooked one thing..."

No no, the goddess is clearly a yuri fan.

xchee
joined Aug 5, 2013

Argh! I can't believe I missed reading this chapter. Ayame x Moe OTP.

xchee
joined Aug 5, 2013

binoculars on Captain, the NozoEri shippers come with torches and pitchforks. We are surrounded!

xchee
My Beloved discussion 02 Oct 09:47
joined Aug 5, 2013

Eri x Umi eh? After reading im@s's Forbidden Fruit...ehehehehehe....anything can happen.

joined Aug 5, 2013

Amano Shuninta's finest work to date. slow clap

xchee
Opapagoto discussion 20 Sep 15:06
joined Aug 5, 2013

Oh what I'd give to be the scoring ninja just to watch that honeymoon :D

xchee
Happy End discussion 08 Sep 23:08
joined Aug 5, 2013

I'm so mad right now. breathe in breathe out

xchee
joined Aug 5, 2013

I wanna hang out with them XD!

Oh by the way, I've never been in that kind of bar before so just for future reference, how do you fold tips?

joined Aug 5, 2013

HA! You go, Emi!

joined Aug 5, 2013

Does this mean we can go back to Ruki's story now? I'd like to know more about Maasa but for some reason, Ruki just has a special place in my heart. Probably because I can relate to her shrugs

I'm a bit worried though. Remi "opened the way" for Ruki, who at that time was like "I've never been in love. Huh? Women?" I'd hate to think she'll be opening the path for Sachi too. It might help Sachi realize her love for Ruki but...arghhhh I'm getting mad just thinking about it. Hope I'm just overthinking, needed to vent.

xchee
joined Aug 5, 2013

Chapter 1, page 27 top panel. F you old woman -___- two middle fingers

xchee
Image Comments 20 Jun 03:15
joined Aug 5, 2013
[kemoyuri]

Holy crap this is so lewd O__O

xchee
Fragtime discussion 28 May 11:02
joined Aug 5, 2013

I hope this hasn't been dropped. Chapter 14's out in June but we're still stuck at chapter 9 :(

xchee
Lemonade discussion 27 May 20:59
joined Aug 5, 2013

Still reading this because of Pika-chan.

xchee
joined Aug 5, 2013

Sharing is caring haha.

xchee
Image Comments 19 May 13:01
joined Aug 5, 2013

Himako's so assertive, the loudmouthed Sakurako's stunned O__O!!!

joined Aug 5, 2013

Ermm so if Yozora and Kishibeno doesn't make it to the festival, Umiyuri's going to "lay a hand" on other etoiles? That's just stupid.

xchee
Lemonade discussion 05 Apr 20:33
joined Aug 5, 2013

What about the fact of the annoying nickname... I thought they would stop, fuck I forgot what was her real name.

Yeah I thought they already resolved not to call her that O__o It's like the previous "fight" never took place.

xchee
Told Me discussion 27 Mar 22:32
joined Aug 5, 2013

"I love it when girls have at least some underwear or clothes on or when it's stuck on a body part somewhere - much better than being naked!"

So very true. I agree wholeheartedly. O__O

joined Aug 5, 2013

Makes me wanna wish Sacchan didn't exist at all, sorry but this girl is not a yuri....I fear for Ruki get exchange for a guy.Might have been better if she was a Yuzu a clueless lesbian, with no sense of knowing she is one.

Why do I feel like Remi's going to play a role on that part. She better not lay a cough finger on Sacchan >__>

joined Aug 5, 2013

"If this girl's name is Konpeitou, then is this cannibalism?" made me laugh hard. Sweets really do lift your spirit. This is just so adorable :D

joined Aug 5, 2013

I'm sure Fue knew all along what Asuna has been doing (or maybe even who she was doing) behind her back. She did say she had fun and no doubt loved Asuna. Still, I feel so sorry for her for putting up with a cheater.