Forum › Lemonade discussion

Gyerin200
joined Sep 6, 2011

Like "penis in page 23" we should have a "Yuri in last chapter" tag please.

Rosenakahara
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Hate it but must say it's realistic.

No, it's not.

The author even played the typical "didn't take your confession seriously" card that has been seen in nearly half the animus/mangos lately. Next chapter is the "misunderstood" sequence, then graduation stuff and finally if we are any lucky cozy subtle roommates.

I don't really know japanese but it must be the most retarded language ever to confess going by the amount of times media pulls shit like this.

Thats not the languages fault its just that love has a double sided meaning and unlike here emphasis is not put on either side (over here emphasis in a romantic way and in some countries emphasis in a friendship way), seriously though the "confession not take seriously card" is getting bland.....

Df7ba038-3b8a-4300-a962-4557b0d51e8b
joined Mar 20, 2014

Wow some actual development.... Maybe

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

my favorite part of lemonade is the shitstorm it leaves in the forum >_>

Rosenakahara
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

my favorite part of lemonade is the shitstorm it leaves in the forum >_>

not really,people just generally have a "eh its okay" approach with it

Av
joined Nov 12, 2013

Disappointing.

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

Well... it's something.

I sometimes wonder if this manga would be better received if it had been released altogether instead of randomly chapter by chapter

but all well what are there, 22 chapters? guess we're entering the home stretch now.

That, and the fact that it coming after Girl Friends. It was a cool story and all, but I have to admit it got really annoying some times with it's missunderstandings for the sake of extending the series. The end of each Lemonade chapter always have me thinking "oh God, not again!"

last edited at May 19, 2014 9:30PM

Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013

Pikari x Naomi-Senpai OTP.

And about the misunderstandings... everyone should confess like Riri from Holy Girl Paradigm.

"I like you!! Love!! I mean it sexually!!"

Best confession ever.

Tumblr_inline_nmpg2zqwcs1s53ljo_100
joined Apr 4, 2014

What does youko see in maki? She's really uncool, and feeble.

Gyerin200
joined Sep 6, 2011

Pikari x Naomi-Senpai OTP.

And about the misunderstandings... everyone should confess like Riri from Holy Girl Paradigm.

"I like you!! Love!! I mean it sexually!!"

Best confession ever.

Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter by Zaou Taishi and Eiki Eiki confession wasn't bad either:

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/little_red_riding_hood_strikes_back_part_c#11

Rosenakahara
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

so far the story has not given me any reason to care for maki nor understand why youko cares so much about her, it feels more like a schoolgirl crush than actual feelings.

last edited at May 20, 2014 7:00PM

Sam1
joined May 11, 2012

so far the story has not given me any reason to care for maki nor understand why youko cares so much about her, it feels more like a schoolgirl crush than actual feelings.

This. I feel that Youko would be better off with another girl. But then again, they're all at the typical "schoolgirl crush" age, most people who "date" this young don't stay together for very long anyway.

last edited at May 20, 2014 7:20PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

"It just makes it rougher that Keita sempai's nice about it..."
I lol'd with a firm and strong HA!!! Pika knows what's going on... Pika is the best character here

20220125_003513
joined Jan 30, 2013

This Manga always gives me so much angst I can't even

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

"It just makes it rougher that Keita sempai's nice about it..."
I lol'd with a firm and strong HA!!! Pika knows what's going on... Pika is the best character here

+100

I think that Pika is the best since she knows what's going on, isn't a bitch about it, supports her friends, and actually relates.

I could just see that Naomi and Pika would go out without Imouko (forgot her name) knowing and she'd be the actual push for Maki and Imouko to be together...

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

Man, Pika is such a great character. She relates to everyone, understands what the hell is going on, tease her friends without being mean about it, and all around is fairly supportive. And, on top of everything, her analogy about the nirvana was amazing

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

My guess is Keita appearing to be sensitive to Maki's emotions was 100% accidental and he just likes someone else or something.

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

way to go Pika-chan.

last edited at May 20, 2014 9:07PM

Luci%20skyline%20(icon%20200)
joined Feb 28, 2013

Just cancel the rest of it and make it about Pika and Naomi.

I wholly second this.

just got beat to death with blunt feels.

Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

Well, at least chapter 20 left me with a calm feel and a smile on the face. The best one so far.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

I wholly second this.

Yessss. After 19 chapters, I still don't feel any sympathy towards Maki or Youko. They're both really bland compared to Pika and Naomi too.

Rosenakahara
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

I wholly second this.

Yessss. After 19 chapters, I still don't feel any sympathy towards Maki or Youko. They're both really bland compared to Pika and Naomi too.

i concur, maki is boooooring.

E1f7694b-042f-443d-a5cb-df7de61c8a40
joined Dec 29, 2013

This feeling is so familiar. Unrequited love. It still hurts after all these years. T_T

Akashic Records
Gray.garden.full.1907943.160.213
joined Sep 24, 2013

since when giving a thanks is counted as adultery :(

To reply you must either login or sign up.