Forum › Lemonade discussion

Sayako
joined Mar 1, 2013

This ain't Yuri -_-

:/

Download
joined Jul 24, 2013

Still not satisfied .___________________.

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

'if only she were a guy'
eyes rolling back......ughhhh
hate that line.

last edited at Apr 27, 2014 12:00PM

Midna%20and%20zelda_1w2
joined Apr 2, 2014

I'm still reading because of this yuri tag, but all I can see is this stupid boy getting in the way... And, oh, yeah, WHERE IS THE YURI IN A STORY TAGGED YURI ( but there isn't any yuri ) ??

joined Nov 30, 2011

Was I the only one confused by the new developments??

Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013

Plot twist: The yuri in the story is about Pika-chan and her senpai.

No, seriously, forget the main girls. Give me Pika-chan yuri!!!

PD: And I hope that the ends deliver sweet sweet SWEET yuri, because the trip is a bit... er... you know what I mean.

Elmo
joined Jan 23, 2014

And Keita once again succeeds in annoying me. On the first page, at that.
I almost want to give up on this but I've already come this far. I could only hope there's real yuri in the succeeding chapters.

Gyerin200
joined Sep 6, 2011

You will add to favorites the very last chapter with luck.

You read it here first.

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

nope. I've reread it twice (going on #3). I forgot that Ozawa asked Youko if she liked anyone. I guess at this point the pairings are all shaping up. plus what is with Keita? That Imoko-slur is seriously irritating. So I guess Youko gave up trying to get him to stop even though he promised to do so (oh, such short-term memories)!

joined Nov 30, 2011

nope. I've reread it twice (going on #3).

Good to know! I had thought I missed a chapter but I didn't. And yeah, I read it twice as well but no sauce.

I forgot that Ozawa asked Youko if she liked anyone. I guess at this point the pairings are all shaping up. plus what is with Keita? That Imoko-slur is seriously irritating. So I guess Youko gave up trying to get him to stop even though he promised to do so (oh, such short-term memories)!

I thought it was going to go places when she bitched at everyone and her friend literally betrayed her. But not. She just decides to roll over. Wtf!? And yeah, Keita is kinda acting like a douche with the slur and Youko's friend still defended him. Just wow.

last edited at Apr 25, 2014 11:25PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I thought it was going to go places when she bitched at everyone and her friend literally betrayed her. But not. She just decides to roll over. Wtf!? And yeah, Keita is kinda acting like a douche with the slur and Youko's friend still defended him. Just wow.

At this point, you can only guess that Maki only likes him for his look and that's kind of lame and agghh

lildevilinhell
Untitled-1
joined Jun 19, 2013

At this point, you can only guess that Maki only likes him for his look and that's kind of lame and agghh

Eh... At this point, even if it ends in yuri. It wouldn't really make you want to pair the two together after how seeing how, supportive, Maki is of Youko. I would probably prefer Youko finding someone else instead of ending up with Maki.

joined Apr 15, 2011

Eh... At this point, even if it ends in yuri. It wouldn't really make you want to pair the two together after how seeing how, supportive, Maki is of Youko. I would probably prefer Youko finding someone else instead of ending up with Maki.

huh? Youko and Maki are perfect for each other. they are like each others Prince/Princess Charming (in other words, hey complement the other). but this is my opinion.

i think Maki's infatuation with Keita is masking her feelings toward Youko.for example, does she really feel a romantic interest for Keita or is it really more or less a familial sense of love. I think (and this is IMHO), once she straightens out that emotion, she'll realize she loves Youko as more than a friend.

last edited at Apr 26, 2014 4:02AM

joined Apr 6, 2014

I feel like they'll get to high school and Yoko'll blossom, Maki will stay relatively boy-ish, and Keita will become interested in Yoko. And then Yoko and Maki's relationship will change out of pity and desperation. I hope that's not the way it's going to develop As it stands, I'd rather Maki blossom and an uphill battle start..And I'd also rather Keita not lose to Youko because he becomes a scumball.

Whatever it is (if anything) that triggers a relationship between Yoko and Maki, however, needs to be well developed.

Alternatively: the previous poster's proposed outcome is also a realistic and acceptable one.

last edited at Apr 27, 2014 12:48AM

Images
joined May 1, 2014

whole time, i was waiting for the little yellow bus, to come take them to what i had supposed to be theyre "special" school. after awhile i learned they arnt mentaly handicapped, its just something young students do in japan :o. imagaine that!
Aint a fan of the art style but still seems interesting. rating 3/5 beers, recomended for those who arnt huge fan of moe art. which i happen perfer, thus the low rating.

joined Mar 31, 2013

I swear. I sorta feel like everyone saying the ending makes it worth the trip...are experiencing something like Stockholm Syndrome. A bit of kindness in a bad situation and your mind tricks you, it's a survival mechanism.

;D

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Finally we're gettin somewhere!

Hmmm althought she said "It has nothing to do with friendship or love" so is like "This isn't sum yuri!" lol xD aahh...
Keita is a jerk

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

"You're my precious-"

"Thank you! Waah!" continues to sob

JUST. WHY??? DAMN YOU ! DAMN YOU!

Knight
joined Oct 10, 2013

One-sided love, too sad.

Ihaveseenthelight
joined May 28, 2013

Gotta be honest, every single character in this one annoys the hell out of me.

X
joined Jan 6, 2014

Hate it but must say it's realistic.

Rosenakahara
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

This is "meh"

Gyerin200
joined Sep 6, 2011

Hate it but must say it's realistic.

No, it's not.

The author even played the typical "didn't take your confession seriously" card that has been seen in nearly half the animus/mangos lately. Next chapter is the "misunderstood" sequence, then graduation stuff and finally if we are any lucky cozy subtle roommates.

I don't really know japanese but it must be the most retarded language ever to confess going by the amount of times media pulls shit like this.

E1f7694b-042f-443d-a5cb-df7de61c8a40
joined Dec 29, 2013

this made me really sad. why? WHY? T_T

joined Apr 15, 2011

This is "meh"

AAAaaaAaaaargh! OK, "meh" works too :-)

To reply you must either login or sign up.