Forum › Vampire-chan × Junior-chan discussion

Heart-Of-The-Earth
Nanofate%20feelz
joined Nov 6, 2013

wow, Sara's got the same birthday as me

Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

"Melonbooks Exclusive Booklet?" Are the video game industry's accursed practices making their way into my yuri?

Preeeety sure there have been exclusive extras like this for a long time.

So, does that mean I can change this to... are my yuri's accursed practices making their way into the video game industry? You know, I kinda wonder what started all this dumb "exclusive extra" stuff anyway...

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I came to this world to witness that illustration from Nakatani Nio, I am complete

joined Mar 3, 2017

Anybody else find their goth loli school outfits super hot? Just me? Ok...

Qndkfwtexmw51%20-%20kopie
joined May 20, 2014

"Melonbooks Exclusive Booklet?" Are the video game industry's accursed practices making their way into my yuri?

Preeeety sure there have been exclusive extras like this for a long time.

So, does that mean I can change this to... are my yuri's accursed practices making their way into the video game industry? You know, I kinda wonder what started all this dumb "exclusive extra" stuff anyway...

It's common practice in Japan to have retailer exclusive bonuses bundled with tankobon releases, especially limited editions (see Citrus vol.6 or BIY vol.4). It looks dumb from our perspective but it isn't quite from the retailer's perspective. They get more customers that way and the customer gets something extra too which isn't common overseas (ever saw Citrus merchandise being sold to Westerners?). Would have loved to get more of the Vamp-chan extra stuff from animate/toranoana, but that would have been rather insane for my wallet.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

The girls....in Nakatani-sensei's style....I've been blessed????

Now we need her take on the yuri vampire genre.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

I like the ahoge explanation. So she's got one because she was supposed to be the MC. But now she isn't. And she isn't stupid either. But she still has it.

... that "die" thing seems like a pretty darn obvious clue that it's not regular death. People don't die when they are killed and all, I guess.

last edited at Oct 30, 2017 5:56AM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Uh? Are melons that expensive in Japan? Here we have them at $3 USD I guess (Val Verde)

They have an obsession with perfect fruits : they must have the perfect color, the perfect shape, the perfect stem, etc...

Melon is the king of fruits there. There are some very specialized farms that grow melons especially for the luxury market. These special melons are offered as an expensive gift to people you want to be on the good side of.

Your $3 melon would probably considered ugly and an insult to the people you'd try to give it to.. :P

See https://nextshark.com/sembikiya-fruit-taste-test/ for examples and pictures.

last edited at Oct 30, 2017 7:27AM

joined Feb 23, 2016

Takano Saku is on fireee~ with the releases~ love it though~

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

Aww Nakatani Nio's congratulatory art.
Now I just need Sayaka to be a Vampire.

I think girls who uses boku are super cute. And this is coming from another girl.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Nya-chan posted:

Uh? Are melons that expensive in Japan? Here we have them at $3 USD I guess (Val Verde)

They have an obsession with perfect fruits : they must have the perfect color, the perfect shape, the perfect stem, etc...

Melon is the king of fruits there. There are some very specialized farms that grow melons especially for the luxury market. These special melons are offered as an expensive gift to people you want to be on the good side of.

Your $3 melon would probably considered ugly and an insult to the people you'd try to give it to.. :P

See https://nextshark.com/sembikiya-fruit-taste-test/ for examples and pictures.

They're also obsessed with mangos, something that grows everywhere around here in all kind of shapes and flavors

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

To quote my brother: "in Japan, melons are more expensive than crack".

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

'The melon was eaten responsibility'

Nods approvingly

Yes indeed

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

What a cute Toyosatomimi in the credits page ♥ (how we said in my country, and I don't know if that will do once I had translated it, "each crazy with their theme")
Also this serie really grown in me. I guess I really can't hold back for vampires...

last edited at Oct 30, 2017 1:39PM

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Those two girls talking about the New Pocky they bought...

... I ship it

I would upload a picture but I have no idea how to do that.

I would like to take a moment to vent my frustration at Dynasty's image uploading method for the forums. It is very irritating and I wish it was simpler to do

last edited at Oct 30, 2017 10:00PM

Lalala Ñañaña
Aaaaaaaa%20(1)
joined Oct 6, 2015

What a cute Toyosatomimi in the credits page ♥ (how we said in my country, and I don't know if that will do once I had translated it, "each crazy with their theme")

In english, that would be "to each their own".

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Yes, and you need to log in to all 10 Dynasty Readers to get them all.

In english, that would be "to each their own".

What it is in Russian is a bit unfortunate.

last edited at Oct 30, 2017 8:14PM

Tumblr_inline_oxf1gj0pl71rjsbp5_400
joined Jun 23, 2017

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/vampire_chan_junior_chan_the_secret#21

Wiggle, wiggle

That poor teacher...

last edited at Oct 30, 2017 8:19PM

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Honestly, I can't even tell what's being sucked anymore. Is it blood, or...

Arg
joined Jan 17, 2014

wew

Images
joined Oct 30, 2017

Love the almost daily updates. Hope they keep up because I drool over this manga, it's so fucking gay I love it.

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

That was maybe a bit too much for me. Jesus

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

WELP, that went from "sorta-subtle" to full on "Ima touchy the nono spots" pretty fast. SO LEWD. I bet next there will be some hand holding.

Prprcharlotte_8
joined Apr 1, 2013

That might be my favorite chapter so far...
It did went kinda south but I don't know if they crossed the line yet since it's a bonus.

Love the almost daily updates. Hope they keep up because I drool over this manga, it's so fucking gay I love it.

Same here. I just hope the next chapter won't make us cry too much.

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

Lol the teacher is somewhat into yuri

last edited at Oct 30, 2017 10:23PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.