Forum › Vampire-chan × Junior-chan discussion

Pout2
joined Mar 7, 2017

is it too soon to add the tragedy tag?

Xdff
joined Jul 16, 2017

Two uploads in a row? What a time to be alive.

Not for Aoi and Ajafuji

joined Jan 8, 2017

Oh come on...

2017-06-09-10-36-16-
joined Mar 29, 2017

I mean ya looks bad but this is around the time where plot armor kicks into high gear...... right please tell me plot armor activates.

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

That's one way to raise the stakes.

Clipboard00
joined Oct 30, 2015

Oh boy.

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

oh shit... That Escalated Quickly

Screenshot_20180828-085722_1
joined Mar 21, 2016

no wonder they reward brides 100 million

Breakdanceanomicon
joined Jun 13, 2015

Two uploads in a row? What a time to be alive.

Not for Aoi and Ajafuji

Your avatar is how I feel about your comment.

Tiny%20melon
joined Oct 17, 2014

WHAT THE FLYING AYAFUJI. There i thought iris was gonna go into chrysalis and ayafuji's gonna have to painfully continue living and watching iris grow up again but holy takano saku pulled a fast one on us

20220125_003513
joined Jan 30, 2013

I'm out lol

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

OH MY GOOOOOOD. this was me when y read the last chapter

last edited at Oct 29, 2017 2:58AM

Rsz_uzfg
joined May 24, 2014

what.was.that.chapter.

Like yo, good, two chapters, I was happy BUT WTF???

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Going by the fact that this is a cliff-hanger, I'm sure there'll be a cheesy explanation next chapter. Like, if they are in TRUE love, it won't happen. Or "die" actually means becoming a vamp themselves. Or it can be prevented if they only do X ...

I'm not worried.

Divalshfgd_400x400
joined Jan 18, 2017

Damn...I was not expecting this.

Screen%20shot%202016-04-20%20at%207.35.18%20am
joined Dec 20, 2015

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

joined Aug 28, 2016

WHAT THE FLYING AYAFUJI. There i thought iris was gonna go into chrysalis and ayafuji's gonna have to painfully continue living and watching iris grow up again but holy takano saku pulled a fast one on us

I still think it could end that way. Given how this kind of story usually goes, Sara probably has better odds of making it to the end alive and intact than Iris does.

Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

Don't know where the story is going from here but right now I'm horrified

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

Ok, leaving the drama aside, and all that, how does that fucking works?

When does a vampire need to start in-taking blood? How has Iris survived so far? That teacher has killed how many people?

Speaking of the teacher, what the fuck, you giant asshole?
What do you mean "It's too soon to tell them"?!
When did you thought about telling them that "hey, Sara's toasted in 365 days"?
That information is the first thing that should come out of your mouth, if you know about it.
And yet she acted all happy go, teasing them and such

What a giant asshole

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

That information is the first thing that should come out of your mouth, if you know about it.

What a giant asshole

Perhaps nothing happens if they quit on day 364 ("Oh no, it's a leap year!"), so the teacher just thought they should enjoy their carefree relationship a while longer before being confronted with the fact that they have to break it up some time in the future (which I still doubt will actually happen).

I'm not saying that's the right attitude to have, but I could understand the thought process behind it.

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

So there was that flashback thingy for the sensei from one of the chapters where she was talking to a woman in a hospital bed. She "might" have been her previous bride before Aoi and the latter is possibly miffed about sensei hiding it to not hurt Iris.

Idk where this turning point will lead to.

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

What a giant asshole

Perhaps nothing happens if they quit on day 364 ("Oh no, it's a leap year!"), so the teacher just thought they should enjoy their carefree relationship a while longer before being confronted with the fact that they have to break it up some time in the future (which I still doubt will actually happen).

I'm not saying that's the right attitude to have, but I could understand the thought process behind it.

No man, she's the "responsible adult" around here. Yet she gets to act all carefree while a freaking teenager slowly dies without knowing? Fuck that noise

Prprcharlotte_8
joined Apr 1, 2013

Going by the fact that this is a cliff-hanger, I'm sure there'll be a cheesy explanation next chapter. Like, if they are in TRUE love, it won't happen. Or "die" actually means becoming a vamp themselves. Or it can be prevented if they only do X ...

I'm not worried.

I want to believe there is a way out too. But as for becoming a vamp too, Iris did explain it was impossible in the second chapter.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

But as for becoming a vamp too, Iris did explain it was impossible in the second chapter.

Yes, but actually what she's saying there is that she's not a vampire, but a randomfantasygibberish instead. Then she says she won't turn into a vampire by being bitten.

But we've just now established that they are no vampires in the first place.

So ... I feel that that door has been left open.

I don't think that'll be the solution either, as it'd change their relationship drastically (presumably randomfantasygibberishes can't eat from other randomfantasygibberishes). But I'm not discounting the possibility entirely either (and it might be a "death -> rebirth" argument thing, too).

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

That's one way to raise the stakes.

Good one

To reply you must either login or sign up.