Omg (´Д` ) i need more T^T

last edited at Oct 27, 2017 6:16AM

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

Thanks for that Chapter 26 raw.
Ahem. Turning point.

Tumblr_inline_oxf1gj0pl71rjsbp5_400
joined Jun 23, 2017

I've reread the whole series once again and I must admit it's a really good age gap/lolicon story; in opposition to the classic student/teacher. Thank you translator(s)!

I'm glad Mimika's friends is accepting their "relation" even if they don't like each other with Yuzumori. A true, true friend!

Reo
joined Feb 4, 2016

I've reread the whole series once again and I must admit it's a really good age gap/lolicon story; in opposition to the classic student/teacher. Thank you translator(s)!

I'm glad Mimika's friends is accepting their "relation" even if they don't like each other with Yuzumori. A true, true friend!

My thoughts exactly

joined Sep 25, 2015

Why do I have the feeling that when she goes to Mimika's house, she'll find her in a worse off state than her then fuwa fuwa comes after.
Or she'll find that shitty brat in Mimika's house again for lols.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Now that's the Kaede I know and love ! Go get that idiot girl and make her your girlfriend again !

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Entoma posted:

Why do I have the feeling that when she goes to Mimika's house, she'll find her in a worse off state than her then fuwa fuwa comes after.

Second scenario would be the worst, just imagine Yuzu arriving and seeing the bitch making a move on her and confusing yet again the whole situation making it worse and Mimika's friend thinking that she's just a sick lolicon who would go with any girl as long as she is loli

I would seriously drop it and hope for cancellation lol

joined Aug 28, 2017

Go get your girl back Yuzumori!

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Convenient rain for dramatic purposes strikes again!

And any character in a manga that gets the slightest bit wet in a rain shower suffers from an instant and almost fatal cold!

There is one known cure: rice porridge, cool cloths on the forehead, and the most essential, taking off the victim's top and wiping the sweat off their body. You know it's working if their forehead feels less hot when you push yours against it. If they're still hot or sweaty and turn red, you need to keep them topless and alternate more body wiping and spoon feeding until they recover. Don't be afraid to fall asleep next to them. Also, if you catch their cold, that will cure it instantly.

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

YES

GO YUZU

SWIPE YOUR (future) WIFE AWAY

DON'T LET YOUR DREAMS BE DREAMS

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

This is killing me T.T I need mooooore haha

joined Dec 18, 2014

Noice

Reo
joined Feb 4, 2016

Entoma posted:

Second scenario would be the worst, just imagine Yuzu arriving and seeing the bitch making a move on her and confusing yet again the whole situation making it worse and Mimika's friend thinking that she's just a sick lolicon who would go with any girl as long as she is loli

The second scenario is impossible to occur. The separation of Mimika and Yuzumori was due to the age difference between the two. So why the hell would Mimika be hanging out with another little girl if that was the reason for the drama to begin with?

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

The second scenario is impossible to occur. The separation of Mimika and Yuzumori was due to the age difference between the two. So why the hell would Mimika be hanging out with another little girl if that was the reason for the drama to begin with?

The separation was because Mimika believed that Yuzumori was neglecting herself by distancing herself from her friends, not the age gap.

Z7geahm
joined Sep 7, 2016

so short fuuuck

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

komugi posted:

Entoma posted:

If the shitty brat forces her way inside her house or wherever Mimika is right now it's possible, I'm not saying that Mimika would be her friend or hanging out with the stupid brat, but a scenario where they are seem together somehow it's possible and might trigger more confusion which would ruin the series.

Lalala Ñañaña
Aaaaaaaa%20(1)
joined Oct 6, 2015

YES

GO YUZU

SWIPE YOUR (future) WIFE AWAY

DON'T LET YOUR DREAMS BE DREAMS

Thank you, been a while since I laughed like that.

joined Sep 25, 2013

beat that fucking brat, Yuzu.

joined Feb 15, 2013

Got a loli chasing after you, what’s a lucky girl...

Clipboard00
joined Oct 30, 2015

GET YOUR WOMAN BACK.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

I am glad the series became Mimika and Kaede, not just Mimika and the loii. But it is pretty Citrus-y in the angst level.

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

I am glad the series became Mimika and Kaede, not just Mimika and the loii. But it is pretty Citrus-y in the angst level.

Even blaspheme has its own limit ; comparing Yuzumori-san- had it been for the level of angst [which is passably flat out wrong] or anything else, with the trash Citrus is, is crossing the limits of the said blaspheme. Please, do show some respect .-.

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

I don't know, the whole "let's break up because talking about issues is too hard" sounds like something Citrus would do.

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

Except Citrus's chapters get consistently worse as they go. This was one chapter of Angst.

last edited at Oct 28, 2017 6:49PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Can we leave the "I hate Citrus" nonsense in its own thread at least. No need to spread it everywhere.

To reply you must either login or sign up.