Forum › Seifuku no Vampiress Lord discussion

joined Feb 15, 2013

#PleaseGiveRinAGF

Joking aside, he probably already in relationship with "the old hag" that he once mentioned

last edited at Oct 18, 2017 12:40AM

2017-06-09-10-36-16-
joined Mar 29, 2017

How does an immortal even become a NEET? Like seriously.

It makes perfect sense if you think about it. You lose everyone your friends and family all die while you keep on living, instead of forming new bonds that only get shattered in time just stay away from people and ignore the world. It's depressing to think about but be happy to know that you will die eventually. :)

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

So do people loved by a vampire become immortal without the vampire part?

It's specifically a topic in one of the early chapters? Less looking at pretty pictures and more reading the actual dialogues!

Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

So do people loved by a vampire become immortal without the vampire part?

It's specifically a topic in one of the early chapters? Less looking at pretty pictures and more reading the actual dialogues!

The details are still wishy washy though. We don't know how it works so there's probably a catch.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

The details are still wishy washy though. We don't know how it works so there's probably a catch.

Maybe I'm being unfair to this manga (or mangas in general), but by manga standards everything seems clear to me. Vampire A loves human B. B becomes immortal.

What else is there to say? Oh, sure - do they still age? Is it "immortality" in the sense "doesn't die of old age" or "can regenerate being hit by a truck" (probably not)? Can there be multiple lovers? Is it romantic-love or just love in general?
etc. All legitimate questions. But nothing I expect to come up in the manga (except the age thing, maybe).

Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

Maybe I'm being unfair to this manga (or mangas in general), but by manga standards everything seems clear to me. Vampire A loves human B. B becomes immortal.

That's probably enough of an explanation, but what I meant was we don't know what COMES with the immortality. It's usually something messy.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

...but what I meant was we don't know what COMES with the immortality. It's usually something messy.

Existential dread and very good long-term investment deals? ;)

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

Nana <33333

I vouch for lesbian dragons. Esp the young looking 100 year olds.

Sshot-8
joined Oct 25, 2011

I think she forgot that she went there to apologise in the first place.

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

How does an immortal even become a NEET? Like seriously.

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/tonari_no_kyuuketsuki_san

Apparently is more common than what we think.

C44d8dc6-30f6-464b-9df6-21306e5b293c
joined May 16, 2017

Oh man, I read the first chapter ages ago and dropped it because it didn't look to actually be yuri, but I just picked it up again. Absolutely fantastic, though, and now I'm desperate for further updates!

2017-06-09-10-36-16-
joined Mar 29, 2017

Nana <33333

I vouch for lesbian dragons. Esp the young looking 100 year olds.

Wicked

Images
joined Sep 19, 2015

I dont know but somehow I want the vampire girl will have a harem in her school!!!! >//////<

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Gotta love Yuunagi's expression in that "imaginary scene". She's all "fine, I'll pose for it, but what shit is this? Where's the cute girls?"

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins
joined Sep 6, 2015

Rin is such a troll, lmao.

Img_4897
joined Oct 27, 2017

I don't know if I'm in a minority or not but I freaking love Rin. Series would not be as entertaining without him.

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

Gotta love Yuunagi's expression in that "imaginary scene". She's all "fine, I'll pose for it, but what shit is this? Where's the cute girls?"

Not even pretend imaginary Yuunagi who has sex with guys actually likes doing it. She's that gay.

And I didn't like Rin a lot before, but it's a lot more fun when he gets to be a dick to someone we don't really care for, and not just the heroine we're supposed to be rooting for. His and his neet ways are growing on me, it'll be interesting to see if he dares to treat the girlfriend of his roommate/vampire underling like that.

joined Mar 3, 2017

Poor guy just wanted his comic book... :<

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Rin steals the show...again. :D

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

I'm kinda worried about how Yuunagi's dad allegedly gave a house to some random teenage boy so that he could look after his daughter. That's both terrible parenting and business sense.

last edited at Dec 1, 2017 3:23PM

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Doesn't really make sense, does it? Even for manga parents this is weird. "I'm not leaving a teen entirely alone. So let's come up with an arrangement where afterwards two teens are alone. Brilliant plan."

What's he supposed to do anyway? Didn't notice a stranger living with Yuunagi for days (or that she essentially got attacked right at her door step).

Kaede
joined Nov 20, 2016

Damn that cliffhanger.

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
If I remember correctly - Nana would have some sort of rapport with Rin. And it's regarding mangas.

Thank you for the translations. <3
I wonder if this is completed. The raws are no longer updating but it feels cut off.

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

And when that stranger claimed to be sleeping with Yuunagi and living in her home, he just runs away with his tail between his legs.
Touka is the worst bodyguard ever.

riverFlower Uploader
The Golden Orchid
joined Jan 19, 2017

This mangaka really likes drawing shiny shoes.

In other news,

And when that stranger claimed to be sleeping with Yuunagi and living in her home, he just runs away with his tail between his legs.
Touka is the worst bodyguard ever.

Well I doubt he was thinking of confronting Rin for Yuu's sake. He did say it was her private life, and even while he was prying into it he knew it wasn't any of his business.

Doesn't really make sense, does it? Even for manga parents this is weird. "I'm not leaving a teen entirely alone. So let's come up with an arrangement where afterwards two teens are alone. Brilliant plan."

It makes some mild sense since they've known each other for a while? I thought of it as he got the house when starting high school, so it's less "look after my daughter and you get a place to stay" but "you need to sleep somewhere, so have this house, and while you're at it, look out for Yuu". It's not made clear when/what the arrangement was anyway.

Rin is 90% of the comedy in this manga, I love it. He sort of reminds me of Gintama, in expressions and appearance but with more flirting and less swords.

last edited at Dec 1, 2017 4:29PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.