Forum › It Would Be Great if You Didn't Exist discussion

Nozomi
joined May 11, 2017

Seems like their Sunday date is going to be called off because something happened to the teacher. Oh well that car ride scene was hella cute.

Wow even more drama on the way... They just started dating even! WDTFS was a crazy rollercoaster already, i guess i'll have to be strong for this too....

last edited at Sep 21, 2017 9:58PM by

joined Aug 21, 2017

This manga is like a car accident in slow motion. I know something bad's going to happen, but I can't look away.

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

This manga is like a car accident in slow motion. I know something bad's going to happen, but I can't look away.

Good thing, though, that we know it will end well.

joined Feb 2, 2016

How nice of him to warn her not go inside to hangout maybe a stalker ex there that want to kill her

21294649_1973051396268417_6602197588240236544_n
joined Jun 7, 2015

I love this

joined May 3, 2014

Guys really think that S*** like that actually is what women want, don't they? The fostering of such abhorrent, ignorant, sexist ideologies like that, is exactly why rape-culture is still thriving today! It's sickening! And then saying, "be a man!!"!? That just furthers the misconception that men are 'supposed' to behave as violent pigs, rather than as a human with any inkling of intellect or something even remotely resembling the sense of fundamental morality that makes people responsible for their own actions! Just more victim blaming inducing douche-baggery!

For your first message here, you sure have your panties in a bunch.

Calm down.

That first message is better than 2000+ of yours.

And yours is just as garbage as the first one.

joined Apr 15, 2013

The last two pages of chapter 22 have been switched. Someone with uploader privileges should probably change that.

[commie]%20go!%20princess%20precure%20-%2013%20[51546f94].mkv_snapshot_09.42_[2016.12.19_12.33.57]
joined Dec 10, 2014

i hope she kills this guy

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

I thought this guy was a threat, but then I realized he's too dumb for his own good

Tumblr_pcncujlobx1vjy21go6_250
joined Apr 13, 2014

Guys really think that S*** like that actually is what women want, don't they? The fostering of such abhorrent, ignorant, sexist ideologies like that, is exactly why rape-culture is still thriving today! It's sickening! And then saying, "be a man!!"!? That just furthers the misconception that men are 'supposed' to behave as violent pigs, rather than as a human with any inkling of intellect or something even remotely resembling the sense of fundamental morality that makes people responsible for their own actions! Just more victim blaming inducing douche-baggery!

Here you go

You made my day SF

Tumblr_pcncujlobx1vjy21go6_250
joined Apr 13, 2014

For your first message here, you sure have your panties in a bunch.

Calm down.

That first message is better than 2000+ of yours.

Are you guys really doing a 'whos message is better' war? Really? Reeeallllly? Like jesus at least debate about the content or something more mature.

N5203e802c394f_large
joined May 5, 2013

FUCK. HIM. UP. (ง •̀_•́)ง

joined Jan 14, 2015

Yess Guk-hwa!! Beat him up... Bad.ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

joined Jul 10, 2017

Looks like Guk's ex made a few Dynasty accounts.

last edited at Oct 21, 2017 11:06AM

joined Feb 27, 2017

FUCK! HIM! UP!!!!!!!

Sweet Dangus McGee
Jung%20freud%202
joined Jul 2, 2017

I thought this guy was a threat, but then I realized he's too dumb for his own good

Doesn't mean he's not a threat tho

Yuri
joined May 11, 2015

Bye bye Mr. Whatshisnameagain. I don't think anyone will miss you.

Teko-and-pikari-holding-hands
joined Jul 23, 2017

FINISH HIM.

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

This series is cute.

Images
joined May 22, 2014

Holy shit this guy is an idiot.

Lalala Ñañaña
Aaaaaaaa%20(1)
joined Oct 6, 2015

I just want to advice everyone against checking out all of the untranslated free chapters, and ruining your reading experience in the process...

Not that I did that! sweats nervously I'MNOTSTUPID ISWEARTOGOD!! haha-

last edited at Oct 22, 2017 3:57AM

Chikane
joined Feb 5, 2016

Man, im not going to lie kinda disappointed that there's no real intimate scenes. Like I was kinda expecting it do to the violence and cussing in it, it seemed natural to just go for it but I guess not (。╯3╰。) imma blame damn WDTFS for this. They got me all fuck up lol (*≧▽≦)

^ HAHAHAA WDTFS REALLY WAS CRAZY FOR ME!! Never saw something THAT twisted than that... Glad it ended the way i loved! XD

GOODZZZ SOMEONE BEAT THAT PSYCHO UP REAL BAD AND GET THAT THING ON JAIL ALREADY!!!! HE JUST DARED TO STEAL A KIZZ FROM PROPERTY-OF-JANG-MI!!! PUNISHMENT!!!

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

that was marvelous!

To reply you must either login or sign up.