Forum › Posts by lytel

joined Aug 10, 2015

People are so quick to pick out faults in a relationship but at the end of the day I dont think people want a calm and relaxed relationship they want conflict whether they know it or not. Nobody wants boring.

Between a couple having frequent conflict because of a few lifestyle disagreement and this kind of toxic relationship there is a huge gap.

lytel
joined Aug 10, 2015

The whole idiotic plot and improbable character is a turn off for me. And seriously if the author want it that bad he should make a loli hentai doujin ..

last edited at Dec 1, 2018 7:32AM

joined Aug 10, 2015

Well, a bland story at best.

An overall pleasant anthology. good:1-3-4 / meh: 5-6 / bad :2
Thanks for the translation !

lytel
KOISATO discussion 25 Mar 07:00
joined Aug 10, 2015

only a bunch of high res colored pics without any story (and a real pain to load when you have a low speed connection)

joined Aug 10, 2015

This makes me want to puke somehow.

Also, where's the tragedy tag? The Drepessing as fuck , prostitution and aaaaaaaangst tags?

My thoughts, exactly.

joined Aug 10, 2015

Bah! Han Guk Hwa wanted to stay with Jang Mi but Kim Esther has to go and send her home. I really hope Kim doesn't have some kind of ulterior motive for doing so. Also it is weird for Kim to refer to her as a friend because I thought Jang Mi told her about the situation and knows that they're girlfriends. Though maybe I'm looking too much into that.

Well if it's his hand shown on the last panel then ... >.>

lytel
joined Aug 10, 2015

Ririha sucks at being a villain. I actually had to go back to see what brought about this change in attitude, and it was basically her conclusion in chapter 25 how "this is no fun".

You can't expect more from a "villain" who's only feature is to be an asshole.

joined Aug 10, 2015

I really don't like stories without dudes, or when every dude is a douche.

So you dislike about 90% of yuri manga ? >.>

joined Aug 10, 2015

I hope with this we're finally through with that-idiot-arc...

I wouldn't get my hopes up too much. This wouldn't be a Korea webcomic if not for the absurd pointless drama dragging on way longer than is reasonable or engaging.

Well, it's the same for most romance work (comics/bd/manga/video) long and useless drama with absurd/shitty characters.

lytel
joined Aug 10, 2015

I really can't see why people like this manga, i stopped on volume 2 so maybe it changed a lot but i really could not stand the "ethic" (like in a lot of manga their sense of moral/"common sense" is just wrong on so many level i can't start counting them.. )

lytel
Citrus discussion 01 Apr 11:31
joined Aug 10, 2015

Hello there!

I wrote a treatise on Citrus
https://terrenceswiff.wordpress.com/2016/02/17/citrus/

It's a bit long.

I call it a review in the article itself but it really is much more like a treatise. I basically try to thoroughly explain what I believe the deal is with Citrus.

I hope you'll read/enjoy it.

Also, there's too much Yuzu/Harumin here for my liking! Can't friends be friends more often? No no, Yuzu/Harumin is no good!

I don't know if you'll be able to read this, but as a hardcore citrus fan, I loved your review. Although you said you hated it, you did show many of its good quality points but still stuck to your opinion. It's kinda rare to find reviewers who don't just rant about one thing xD so I'll be looking forward to more reviews!

Thank you! :D

Ah, but I don't HATE it though. I actually like it quite a bit, though I think it has a great number of flaws. I enjoy it immensely.

You review is quite good (i don't really agree on some part but it's mostly because of my own preference)

however i got a question about : "It also has a habit of turning “enemies” into friends, so if there’s a character you begin to despise, you may end up appreciating them later"
And what if the character i despise is Mei ? (i stopped around chap 14)

last edited at Apr 1, 2016 11:31AM

lytel
joined Aug 10, 2015

There is a lot of awfully boring / generic / stupid story on the market and a good author is unemployed.. -.- (i'm talking about the yuri market but well, that's also true for most genre)

lytel
joined Aug 10, 2015

Hey isn't it kind of weird that the characters didn't even question or try to see where the heck those bullets(or whatever they are) came from? After their classmates got killed they just dropped their guard and went to flirt.... all right...

For akane i don't think it's that strange, she appear broken(or close enough) . But yes Kusuda is suspicious. Even if she can keep her cool her first move should have been to escaping this place.

lytel
joined Aug 10, 2015

If Hotaru has feelings for Yuma, she should have dump her boyfriend, shouldn't she?

Well Hotaru can't dump him because he's threatening her about what he saw at the hotel. Plus she might actually be scared (he kicked the cabin = he show that he can be violent) :

I seriously didn't like this guy, and i don't think a piece of sh... like him.. will do any good to the story. He look like the crappy character found in ntr manga. Btw most of the things he did are only hinted for now => i hope i'm wrong but i think things will get a lot harder for otaru (and i will stop reading after that >.>)

last edited at Aug 13, 2015 3:34PM