Forum › Yuri Natsu -Kagaya Inn- discussion

Av2testtest
joined Mar 13, 2017

Oh come on, she's a cute innocent little girl - how bad could it get?

That image has got me curious... Care to share the source, please?

The image doesn't show it, but she's riding a much older girl named Hana, naked, on all fours, with a horse tail plugged into her rear end and a bridle in her mouth, and Katja is periodically whipping her with a riding crop. Even better, she's doing that while calmly discussing business with the two main characters, who are horrified.

It's Ekaterina from Seikon no Qwaser. Dynasty Scans have a doujin on her that's absolutely true to canon.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/my_queen_and_me_training_in_progress

The chapter in Seikon that introduces Katerina ("The Queen and I") starts with Hana. She's the hench-girl to a queen bee that's bullying the protagonist Mafuyu and her gay-for-her best friend. Hana's willing to be a bully because she is insecure about her secrets: first, that she's gay, second that she likes little girls.
Katerina, a grade-school age girl from Russia who is the reincarnated Tzarina Alexandra, has an adult's understanding of the world, and sizes up Hana immediately. Katerina is a dominatrix and a sadist. Hana, despite her tough front, is a submissive and a masochist and becomes her slave. This is from the manga:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-v8UyBSoU0yY/VnU5Fj0iQOI/AAAAAAApccU/71NoJS7-OOw/w1900/9.jpg

Weirdly, they're basically the main love story of a series that's otherwise endless bare breasts and violent action.

Wait, Ekaterina's origins actually got explained somewhere?
I just figured she was some weird immortal creature courtesy of her alchemy/powers.
Those two definitely are the OTP of that show however.

last edited at Oct 1, 2017 11:08AM by Nezchan

Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013

Oh, C'mon, Muppo, how you could lose like that!?

I can wait to see what happens next in the yuri inn. New couple maybe?

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

schuyguy posted:

I think you're right in a sense - what she did is obviously creepy. However, I don't think you can assume that people don't care simply because she's a woman. If you read enough manga, you see all kinds of creepy shit, committed by male characters as often as female characters (probably more often). It doesn't bother me (and I think most readers other readers are the same) because it's presented as goofy and lighthearted - the character's gender doesn't need to come into it. You're kinda assuming that everyone here would have a problem with a male character doing that, but not a female character.

My issue is that people here (at least most of the ones arguing with me) are basically outright admitting that the only reason they don't care is because she's a woman. And that's the only reason I even care, because that's a pretty hypocritical view to hold. If they wouldn't care regardless of gender then my complaint isn't valid for them.

Nico%204
joined May 26, 2015

Oh come on, she's a cute innocent little girl - how bad could it get?

That image has got me curious... Care to share the source, please?

The image doesn't show it, but she's riding a much older girl named Hana, naked, on all fours, with a horse tail plugged into her rear end and a bridle in her mouth, and Katja is periodically whipping her with a riding crop. Even better, she's doing that while calmly discussing business with the two main characters, who are horrified.

It's Ekaterina from Seikon no Qwaser. Dynasty Scans have a doujin on her that's absolutely true to canon.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/my_queen_and_me_training_in_progress

The chapter in Seikon that introduces Katerina ("The Queen and I") starts with Hana. She's the hench-girl to a queen bee that's bullying the protagonist Mafuyu and her gay-for-her best friend. Hana's willing to be a bully because she is insecure about her secrets: first, that she's gay, second that she likes little girls.
Katerina, a grade-school age girl from Russia who is the reincarnated Tzarina Alexandra, has an adult's understanding of the world, and sizes up Hana immediately. Katerina is a dominatrix and a sadist. Hana, despite her tough front, is a submissive and a masochist and becomes her slave. This is from the manga:

(http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-v8UyBSoU0yY/VnU5Fj0iQOI/AAAAAAApccU/71NoJS7-OOw/w1900/9.jpg

Weirdly, they're basically the main love story of a series that's otherwise endless bare breasts and violent action.

I see, thank you. And that sounds like a really funny scene, just from imagining someone doing all that with a straight face, like it's the most normal thing in the world.

last edited at Oct 1, 2017 11:09AM by Nezchan

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

And another minor update, now with more dead theories:
https://i.imgur.com/RmLyLL3.png

I've been meaning to ask this: Where did you get the image for Haru (Twin Sisters section)? It's completely absent from the Twin Sisters comic itself, as her only appearance is as a mere baby.

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

Oh I didn't expect read something about Seikon no Qwaser in this site, even when I bought it for the yuri xD I didn't watch the anime because the authors wanted "create something that couldn't get an anime adaption" so that's wrong!!!!!!! (and don't like watch anime either). It's a so interesting manga, I was surprise abut that, and ecchi between two girls doesn't bother me (?)
Edit: I need to say that the most cute thing about Hana x Katja was when Hana was almost, violated? I can't remember clear if they did that to her, and Katja was so worried because Hana didn't wake up, I only read 16 volumes of 24 but that made my heart melt ;_; you realize in that moment that their relationship it's more deeper than just sadist and masochist

last edited at Oct 1, 2017 5:05PM

2443749-delicious-flat-chest
joined Jun 16, 2015

and here I was hoping the punishment would be a spanking

F6c7d5d1-1d08-49c3-974d-d6169caf13f6
joined May 8, 2017

this is amazing

joined Jun 12, 2012

inb4 incest? This is Mochi afterall lol

20200827_004119
joined Jan 3, 2017

Wonderful, love the chemistry between them

joined Jun 3, 2017

Picky picky my ear. My heart is bleeding

joined Jun 3, 2017

And another minor update, now with more dead theories:
https://i.imgur.com/RmLyLL3.png

I've been meaning to ask this: Where did you get the image for Haru (Twin Sisters section)? It's completely absent from the Twin Sisters comic itself, as her only appearance is as a mere baby.

Sorry, forgot to reply to this. Stan Miller posted it in this thread, i think it's a promo or something. Who knows if we'll ever see her in a comic? (Haru X Kana?)

Do u guys have the hd one?

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

Mochi really can't go on without incest...

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/yuri_natsu_kagaya_inn_ch06#6
And the true meaning of the whole universe.

Unknown%20(3)
joined Jan 3, 2014

Holy shit, that was the literal cutest. Submissive delinquent girls are the best. TT v TT

joined Jun 12, 2015

So incest, eh? And next is masochism?

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

I like Yoh. She's pretty smart at handling Miki.

And it looks like Hana is the Kanata of the family. I wonder if they're friends.

That shoebill at the credits though...

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

Not so tough now, are you, miss tsundere? ~~

last edited at Oct 8, 2017 4:02AM

RumpledForeSkiin
joined Jun 27, 2016

Can't wait for the incest to kick in.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

incest tag when?

joined Sep 25, 2015

Incest is finally here. Nice.

joined Aug 7, 2016

Love is truly blind! Yoh is being so cunning..

67351033_10220293459155029_8283322322757091328_n
joined Jul 22, 2015

Nya-chan posted:

incest tag when?

This ^

Also cute how she's starting to set up the older and younger siblings pairs together.

joined Dec 11, 2011

the head pat..so lewd >.<

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

That's not bully yo! that's kinky

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

"A big shoebill was here with me!"

To reply you must either login or sign up.