Forum › Selfish Fuzz and Pikapika-san discussion

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

This was hard to tag. It's odd.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

I think this story is supposed to be a comedy of sorts, but it felt super icky to me. Disappointing considering the artist.

Kinchan%20drawing%20maru%20%20dfhgsdhfsdhgsdf%20i%20lov%20e
joined Dec 21, 2015

I think this story is supposed to be a comedy of sorts, but it felt super icky to me. Disappointing considering the artist.

I agree. I usually am a huge fan of Yayoi's stuff, but this felt kind of..odd. Also, het is something I never expected them to do, so it feels even more weird.
Also, kinda rape-y.

last edited at Aug 31, 2017 10:40PM

Copy%20of%20corn%20thief%20maki%20maki%201
joined Jun 17, 2014

kill me please, i kinda liked it. i cringed a little but its fine.

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Uh... I get the feeling it was supposed to be comedy from the end (failed delivery? lol), but felt a little rapey in the middle o_o

joined Mar 4, 2015

All I know she was a really bitch and a halsted of a friend everyone has the right when, where and with who they date she had no right to do that I hope she suffer hell.

joined Jan 14, 2015

This is the first time I really dislike yuri stuff O.O
It's kinda rape-y

last edited at Aug 31, 2017 10:52PM

Perfect_human
joined Jan 16, 2017

The ending was a little questionable. I'm sure they will eventually stop beating around the bush and finally admit to yuri, but Hana is lucky that Nozomi isn't completely denouncing her after that spontaneous sex scene

Images%20(1)
joined Mar 26, 2014

What is this? Some kind of a new level of yuri friendzone?

On serious note, this is really odd for me too and I'm surprised it was Yayoi.

Img_8611
joined Sep 8, 2016

I really hope the rest of this authors stuff doesn't end up like this in the future... I'm really not a fan.

Tumblr_n8hxly8osm1rw6hhbo1_500
joined Jun 26, 2017

This was... a little distressing to read. :/ And the emotional arc made no sense.

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

That was unpleasant and I'm not sure what it was trying to do

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins
joined Sep 6, 2015

"Kinda rape-y..." Looked very much like a rape to me. Told repeatedly to stop, in an obviously non-comedic-hentai way, was abruptly cut off each time, even the pain did not deter the main character, and the victim is visibly distraught at the end of it. I mean, sure, it was not a brutal beating down, but it sure as hell was not consensual in any way either.

Also, I really could not get the yuri vibe out of this one. At least my subjective impression was such. I honestly do not see the yuri. To me, the main character does not seem to be in love at all, more like she just wants to keep her best friend in an ever-changing social environment of adolescence, and her main concern really is exactly what she says it is, to not leave her behind. This warped way of thinking lead her to basically rape said best friend, in order for the two of them to be on a somewhat equal footing once again. At no point does she contemplate her het experience as a "mistake", or some such (she looks genuinely proud of it, once its social ramifications filter through her head, and this despite the fact it has been a really unpleasant experience), nor does she see herself having sex with Nozomi as, well, being genuine sex. "Practice" and all that crap, only here it looks like she genuinely thinks that (as opposed to various other stories where characters use this excuse to cover up their feelings).

Even at the end, when facing the fact it was not just "practice", her reaction was not "I love Nozomi", or "that guy was a mistake", or "what am I feeling", or even "oh my God, I did something terrible". No, instead, her reaction was being ecstatic. Not over the fact she just had sex with Nozomi, but because Nozomi was no longer a virgin. She looked positively giddy about the prospect of telling everyone her best friend was no longer a virgin. Like, what the actual fuck. Amusingly, her mind seems so warped, she just glossed over the "I don't know if we'll be able to stay friends" part like it was not said at all.

last edited at Sep 1, 2017 2:53AM

Untitled102_20231004232707
joined Mar 26, 2014

@Uranusand NeptuneAre Just Cousins You got that right! It was rape. And it was shivers terrible. Her friend is a total bitch and doesn't even care. Like what the fuck is wrong with her?

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

Rape?

All in a non hentai and unpleasant way? Oh hell naw.

joined Feb 23, 2016

Is it bad that i think that part about her saying You are an adult now! Congrats! Is kinda funny? With that stupid face xD

joined Jun 12, 2015

Terrible.

Pity
joined Jan 11, 2014

This manga is so confusing. I expected quite a lot from this artist. Somewhat disappointed. Till the end I couldn't tell if she was into the other girl or not.

Yumi%20sachiko%20kiss%201
joined Apr 6, 2017

So ya there is this hentai called Emergence, Metamorphosis, or something like that. It even shows up on none hentai sites at times every now and then it is so famous and it is really disturbing and dark. Well this was almost a exact copy of thats first chapter/s except for the yuri rape as far as I know. It is like one the most disturbing and uncomfortable hentai out there I've seen people say.

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

This story is mess up...

Arg
joined Jan 17, 2014

huh, so she just got into high school, decide she needs to have sex really hard, then fucks some guy randomly, and then later basically rapes her friend?
wow, selfish doesn't even start to describe it.
kids are something else those days...
Was I supposed to be laughing at that ending?

last edited at Sep 1, 2017 1:17AM

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

what did I just read? This was really unpleasant... Its a shame since this author has made some genuinely good yuri before but this just felt gross.

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

This was so stupid, also rape

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

Good but not goes to "fav"

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

Oh, wow. This is all sorts of brain dead. Although I can understand the whole setting and their dynamic, the ending is just incredibly jarring. It is disappointing indeed.

last edited at Sep 1, 2017 1:46AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.