Forum › Met My Sister on a Dating Site discussion

Cool%20shit
joined May 7, 2017

"You guys have offically earned the best couple award of this year.. even though we don't have one!"

How about giving them a trip to the love hotel then?

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

How about giving them a trip to the love hotel then?

"We just came from one. We're on our way to the family gynecologist to check whether my sister is now pregnant."
reporter faints in bliss

Untitled102_20231004232707
joined Mar 26, 2014

I thought that t.v girl was going to have a heart attack. She was going crazy over this. She's basically us, added into the manga.

Basically! Dude lol I couldn't stop laughing. XD Her reactions were too funny.

joined May 27, 2017

I'm glad I came here

I really like mochi's story

T%e1%ba%a3i%20xu%e1%bb%91ng
joined Mar 20, 2017

GOOD NEWS EVERYONE!
There're 4 pages more, and it is sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

#GiveTheReporterAGirlfriend2k17

[commie]%20go!%20princess%20precure%20-%2013%20[51546f94].mkv_snapshot_09.42_[2016.12.19_12.33.57]
joined Dec 10, 2014

Doing Yuri During Our Wedding
Went on a Honeymoon with my Sister
My Sister Found Out My Fetishes / Found Out My Sister's Fetishes

2017-07-16_16-04-11
joined May 15, 2017

Very nice

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

Stop. You don't get to get my hopes up and then walk away as if nothing

Keepallyourgifsinabasket
joined Aug 17, 2013

I don't know just how much tsun is required to warrant a tsundere tag 'round here, but I feel like Sayo fits that description

joined May 4, 2013

hu-HAAAAAH? ಠ///ಠ

I don't know just how much tsun is required to warrant a tsundere tag 'round here, but I feel like Sayo fits that description

buuut, i'd say it's more her inferior morality ringing.

last edited at Jul 28, 2017 9:23PM

Eliz
joined Jul 26, 2017

What fetishes? Please elaborate.

23519190_1784036034940610_3865802561690641399_n
joined Oct 4, 2016

Okay, for you kids on the site:

A "phone booth" was a big, glass booth that used to be found on street corners in cities across the globe. Inside, there was an old-fashioned phone that was connected to the telephone network by a series of wires and cables. The handset was separate from the bit with the buttons. Most places in the U.S., they cost a quarter to use. But only for a local call. If you wanted to make a long-distance call, you might have to put in as much as two dollars worth of change.

This prehistoric history lesson has been brought to you by Dynasty's Resident Old Fart.

2017-06-09-10-36-16-
joined Mar 29, 2017

A "phone booth" was a big, glass booth that used to be found on street corners in cities across the globe. Inside, there was an old-fashioned phone that was connected to the telephone network by a series of wires and cables. The handset was separate from the bit with the buttons. Most places in the U.S., they cost a quarter to use. But only for a local call. If you wanted to make a long-distance call, you might have to put in as much as two dollars worth of change.

This prehistoric history lesson has been brought to you by Dynasty's Resident Old Fart.

While your at it I keep hearing about this outside thing what's the deal with that.

23519190_1784036034940610_3865802561690641399_n
joined Oct 4, 2016

While your at it I keep hearing about this outside thing what's the deal with that.

It's the great big room with the bright light and the RILLY hi-rez graphics.

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

It's the great big room with the bright light and the RILLY hi-rez graphics.

But here's the problem:
- The story is garbage
- People won't stop arguing over how the game was developed
- The respawn time sucks
- There aren't to many good characters
- The soundtrack keeps updating every decade
- PvP wasn't allowed
- Awful Physics engine

Img_8611
joined Sep 8, 2016

Don't even get me fucking started on the 18 year tutorial that doesn't even teach you anything. XD

But onto the manga, I hope this series never ends.

themusicman500
Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

I mean, I want to believe you, but it all sounds a little too fantastic to accept.

Capture%20_2018-03-05-21-59-51~2_resized
joined Apr 28, 2016

I mean, I want to believe you, but it all sounds a little too fantastic to accept

It's all true.

Also, there was no touchscreen in a phone booth. So if you wanted to text your friend, you'd have to write it on a piece of paper and leave it in a box in front of your house and a few days later it would show up in a box in front of your friend's house.

last edited at Jul 29, 2017 1:26AM

Untitled102_20231004232707
joined Mar 26, 2014

Don't even get me fucking started on the 18 year tutorial that doesn't even teach you anything. XD

But onto the manga, I hope this series never ends.

Same! I want even more of the two until they tell their parents.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I love this new update because it doesn't add anything to development or shows anything we didn't know already, is just they being cute like the author just wanted to keep drawing them even if the story itself didn't need it......BUT I NEED IT

joined Mar 8, 2016

GOOD NEWS EVERYONE!

Speaking of being old, I am incapable of reading this sentence without hearing the Professor.

joined Aug 23, 2013

Oh! I remember those! It was invented around the time when Napoleon started a war with Hitler and it caused the great market crash starting with the infamous "Black Tuesday" in 1776. Man, those were the days!

I remember I had to walk a good kilometer in our village with my mom when I was a kid just to be able to use the single local phone booth to talk to relatives, once every week. I was always excited. And nowadays I'm just sick of all this technology.

Sent from my Blackberry Smartphone

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

What "doing yuri" They just kissed!!

Well, yeah, the title is doing yuri, not doing [ommited].

T%e1%ba%a3i%20xu%e1%bb%91ng
joined Mar 20, 2017

GOOD NEWS EVERYONE!

Speaking of being old, I am incapable of reading this sentence without hearing the Professor.

https://freethoughtblogs.com/affinity/files/2017/06/good-news-everyone.jpg

For me, it's always the Professor Putricide's voice in Icecrown Citadel.

last edited at Jul 29, 2017 10:55AM by Nezchan

To reply you must either login or sign up.