Forum › Posts by momonosuke

momonosuke
Eliz
joined Jul 26, 2017

Yoonie
Lol I am upgrading you to platinum XDDD

Yo. YO! Not cool. Not cool at all.

I know I'm awesome xDDDDDDD.

Jeezzz yoonie, you remind me of some people.

last edited at Sep 16, 2017 11:38PM

momonosuke
Eliz
joined Jul 26, 2017

multiple accounts, right? don't need to change the writing or style. sometimes the gist or thought gives way even trying the pro or con. i purposely did not change anything even the wordings..... short but very meaningful. I made this account when i was still sorting things out. I was surprise it takes so long to notice roberta's style of writing. I was expecting it when i first wrote in this forum. damn... I was disappointed. I even mentioned i have two accounts: one in here, the other to other forums. damn... (shaking head, tsk,tsk) did i give much credit? yes, i have seen it.

Don't you know already that I am not a very bright kid? If yoonie didn't mention, I would have never guessed.
Foxy Robert, please go easy on me. TT_____TT

momonosuke
Eliz
joined Jul 26, 2017

lol, it seems like roberta, you and Foxy Lady have the same style of writing and wording, lolll, and quoting here and there also, lol, cryptic commenting also =))))).

Find it kinda funny =)))))

Now that you mention it. :O)
Hahaha Foxy did you not like your username, either? XD hlama knows how it feels. You and her can be buddies XD

last edited at Sep 16, 2017 11:07AM

momonosuke
Eliz
joined Jul 26, 2017

Albert once said, "Logic leads from A to B. Imagination leads everywhere". Damn... it includes then, A to B. tsk,tsk...

Everywhere? Including mental illness hospital? Hahaha, Albert is sure a funny dude. Oh wait wait, who is this Albert? You don't mean The Albert, do you? Cuz he didn't say that. He said this instead

"Many things which go under my name are badly translated from the German or are invented by other people"
From Witness to a Century: Encounters with the Noted, the Notorious, and the Three SOBs Chapter 17. Available on Amazon for $18.31 (Paperback). ;-)

momonosuke
WDTFS fans - off topic 14 Sep 13:14
Eliz
joined Jul 26, 2017

Song of the day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8LIyi7NWh8

From one of the greatest anime of all time

I am surprised you did not referenced this one
https://youtu.be/CFEeUPatslw

momonosuke
Eliz
joined Jul 26, 2017

shuddap, hlama XD

Why do you hate hlama? What has hlama done to you? TT____TT

momonosuke
Eliz
joined Jul 26, 2017

On a side note though, when a person makes a pseudo account, they start to think that everyone else is the same person.. everyone is doing the same.

Huh? O.o

momonosuke
Eliz
joined Jul 26, 2017

LOL momo noooooo!! don't pit Sadaharu against Elizabeth X.X

Told ya Elizabeth is a better pet. He is gentle and kind and loyal... Sadaharu is abusive.

last edited at Sep 13, 2017 4:37AM

momonosuke
Eliz
joined Jul 26, 2017

What do you think now?

Meg, for 1 chapter, quite impossible. I would be more hopeful if it was 3+ chapters, and sumin x sungji did not reconcile in such a shitty way.

roberta The analogy is not right. Fate is not proven while gravity is proven physics. If you are going with the quantum physics route, then there is the many universe theory; under this theory, there exists a sumin x sungji fated pair. Then I can flip the argument against you, and in the end, we are debating which universe wdtfs is in. Belief against belief, not science. As much I like your version of the story better, reality is a bitch sometimes. TG has certainly slapped a good chunk of reality into many of us. Maybe it is time for us to accept it and move on.

momonosuke
Eliz
joined Jul 26, 2017

If you're trying to be rude, you succeeded. I see everyone can share their opinion unless it's me or someone who has similar pov like me. No wonder some people stopped posting anything.

So everyone including you is allowed to ask for citations unless it is me. Remember when you asked for citations relating to the house, and I was so busy that I could not help you, and then days later, when I was free, I still remembered to reference it for you in my recent post? Well, if you were trying to be rude, you succeeded. You know what... I always knew that Sumin x sungji will end in a lame sex scene. It was clear to me right from the beginning. I am not surprised at all by the last chapter.

I don't go to 4chan, and I don't know how dynasty has anything to do with 4chan. Are they sister sites?

momonosuke
Eliz
joined Jul 26, 2017

Well, I always knew Sumin will end up with Sungji. It was clear to me right from the beginning

Oh really, tell me more. Did you flip a coin like I did?

Some people were pretty sure the ending will be Sumin x Seju which caused many heated conversations a few months ago.

Which was what made this thread fun and 800K+ views. How many views and posts do you think we would have if everyone thinks like Izz?

last edited at Sep 11, 2017 11:15PM

momonosuke
WDTFS fans - off topic 10 Sep 20:43
Eliz
joined Jul 26, 2017

my sleep is so messed up to a point I don't understand how it is Monday when yesterday was Friday !

Whose fault is that?

momonosuke
Eliz
joined Jul 26, 2017

And I want Seju to move on with a new character.... And yes, I have changed my heart

This chapter has done some serious damage. lol

momonosuke
Eliz
joined Jul 26, 2017

Vanbun Haven't read that one but heard about it. I may give it a try when I have time.

Nora Seju travels solo in Paris and met Camille. <3.

Orange Just noticed your avatar. Elizabeth is a better pet. Just saying.

momonosuke
Eliz
joined Jul 26, 2017

Nora mentioned that with this kind of development, it could have ended in chapter 70-ish which I agree. What's the point of the last 20 chapters?
71. seju's family
72. sejuxsuming flashback, sungji's family
73. more sex with blondie, the house talk (Izz)
74. History of the house (Izz again since you asked for citing, and I ran across them)
75. More sex with blondie, Seju in hotel
76. attack
77. moving in
78. sesame
79. PTSD
80. shopping
81. more sex with blondie, p*ssy block
82. cake and dream
83. seju sungji talk
84. bday
85. fever
86. sleeping together
87. team leader 2.0 quit (waste of hype), pillow
88. emo sungji and blah blah blah

How many of these chapters do we really need to reach the current state?

last edited at Sep 9, 2017 12:55PM

momonosuke
Eliz
joined Jul 26, 2017

Finally read the unofficial translation properly, my thoughts
1. Sungji is confusing. She keeps contradicting herself since ch88
- ch88: "I am not going to let someone I love get hurt anymore". Give off the feeling that she will stay by Sumin and protect her.
- ch90: Breakup because she thought Seju and Sumin is not over yet? That obviously hurt Sumin and contradict to 88.
- ch92: Immediately getting back together. I guess the keyword word is "Alone"? Did Sungji deduce that Sumin living alone means it is over between Sumin and Seju? Just like that?
In these chapters, Sungji seems to act on impulse, and it changes so fast, out of her usual (slow) character....
2. Sumin's questions. Sooo you remember "Honey" and the birthday cake note and all...., what about why Sungji ran off without a word... Kind of more important than that old note, don't you think?

What is TG trying to show here? Love is more of an impulse than logic?
I am fine with sumin x sungji ending, I thought it could go either way for awhile, but seriously, TG's execution is so poor for this pair that it ruins the pairing. :(

momonosuke
Eliz
joined Jul 26, 2017

Day two I guess =.=
Here momo I pay my debt...sighhhhhhhhhhhh

https://youtu.be/N7mdTrYgeCc

momonosuke
Eliz
joined Jul 26, 2017

Nora Keep on perfecting the Melon Sungji you started. You will need it in 10 days.

Why was Seju's mother Villa so significant ?

It may not be as significant as you thought. It is probably something for Seju but not for SejuxSumin if you know what I mean.

Enk Good to see you back! So glad I can read your post before you delete it. I am still looking for those vanished posts of yours you know?!

you're free from putting up avatar, I'm ok with that.

NOOOOO yoonie, do not let her whining deceive you. Teach her a good life long lesson by robbing her of her precious avatar!!! Pwwwleeeasseee!!!

momonosuke
Eliz
joined Jul 26, 2017

great! now you are becoming our pimp ? XD

Which is not an easy job since I have 2 less than average prostitutes.

Don't say you don't already know. Haha

Great! After you are done, just leave your donation on the forum. Thank you, see you again!

momonosuke
Eliz
joined Jul 26, 2017

Vanbun which orange do you like better? Don't hesitate to feel them with your hands first before you decide. :)

momonosuke
Eliz
joined Jul 26, 2017

QQ more Scorpie.

momonosuke
Eliz
joined Jul 26, 2017

what would I do if I also lost my bet with yoonie? should I split the avatar into two ? XD

No. Combine them. Sungji will look amazing in this orange peel bra. XD

momonosuke
Eliz
joined Jul 26, 2017

awwwww, you two, matching bras, how adorable. I smell citrus in the air. XD

momonosuke
Eliz
joined Jul 26, 2017

Cool story, bras. You two need to have them on before tomorrow's raw release. You hear me?

sia ue, are you a graphic designer?

last edited at Sep 7, 2017 11:37AM

momonosuke
Eliz
joined Jul 26, 2017

Can't play right now though. My supervisor just sent me something to do again. More importantly, I really can't take my measurements without pads. I need to go buy some first. lol

Have you tried outsourcing your work? I heard it works.