Booklet1-high-pink-experiment
Zefiberyl Translations
joined Apr 11, 2011

Harumin in that tube-top though...

Thanks Chaosteam.

1eafaf94d436491c31016c4e6ce47819
joined May 16, 2012

^
......... Ummm, it's a fashionable outfit period. It's comes out of 70s and 80s pop fashion with a bit of Harumin twist,(hat and shoes).

Is this the same Mei that threw Yuzu on a bed and offered up sex? Because this Mei is soooooooo shy about physical contact.

Or, I'm thinking Mei is shy about physical contact with Yuzu because her self control will break down really quick, like at the fireworks when she said it's not enough. She also has shown signs of breaking down and losing it when they have kissed. Like Mei just might end up attacking Yuzu if the mood was right, ..............maybe.

all I can think of is that before, it (physical contact) doesn't mean anything for her but now with yuzu, it does.
like I can give a hug to a friend without hesitation, no malice, but with someone I have romantic feelings, It will be different.
she's shy coz now those contacts have meaning for her, she felt something.

Screenshot_20171211-200054~2
joined Oct 11, 2016

THAT BLUSHING YUZU AT THE END IS TO DIE FOR!

Girl%20with%20a%20black%20cat%20avatar
joined Dec 27, 2015

^
......... Ummm, it's a fashionable outfit period. It's comes out of 70s and 80s pop fashion with a bit of Harumin twist,(hat and shoes).

Is this the same Mei that threw Yuzu on a bed and offered up sex? Because this Mei is soooooooo shy about physical contact.

Or, I'm thinking Mei is shy about physical contact with Yuzu because her self control will break down really quick, like at the fireworks when she said it's not enough. She also has shown signs of breaking down and losing it when they have kissed. Like Mei just might end up attacking Yuzu if the mood was right, ..............maybe.

all I can think of is that before, it (physical contact) doesn't mean anything for her but now with yuzu, it does.
like I can give a hug to a friend without hesitation, no malice, but with someone I have romantic feelings, It will be different.
she's shy coz now those contacts have meaning for her, she felt something.

I never really thought of it that way, but your explanation makes sense. Thank you!
Considering the emotional damage Mei was putting herself through to win a place in her dads heart, and protect her ideal of what the perfect school experience should be. She really didn't have any experience with the feelings she is experiencing now.

last edited at Jul 23, 2017 8:21PM

joined Jun 13, 2017

Best girl Matsuri <3

joined May 8, 2014

I've been wondering for a while now, what happened to chapter 19 and 20?

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

I've been wondering for a while now, what happened to chapter 19 and 20?

There's a bad scanlation floating somewhere around the net.
But last I heard, it's getting re-translated with better quality.

Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

Ah yes, the usual cockblocks after cockblocks

Images
joined Jul 7, 2017

i think this a good story of love and devlopment

joined Jun 28, 2017

I bought one of the Seven Seas translations just to try it out.
While some of the text makes a lot more clear what is being said than some of the less brilliant translations on this site, i can't help but prefer some of the more "poetic" translations i've read here and on mangakalot: "Don't push your luck!" somehow doesn't have the same ring to it as "There must be a limit to your misunderstanding!"
Feels nice to be able to read this on paper though, might buy the other ones too.
I'll certainly buy all the later volumes. Everything before chapter 17 has a bit too much cliché content for my liking, but i guess i might buy those volumes too.
Even though the story gets a little cliché at times there is till a lot to love about Citrus.
And i love Saborouta's humour.

joined Jun 28, 2017

I hope we'll get more of Yuzu's mom. She's really cute and hilarious.

joined Jun 28, 2017

I echo the people who say that this series has decent characterisation but bad actual story. The drama is dumb, but the whole thing shines when it's trying to actually focus on the main two growing and learning from each other.

I kind of agree. I think Yuzu and Mei have at heart rather cliché characterisations.
How many times can you read a story about a free spirit that has to save an introvert from their life before you get bored?
The story does shine however when any other aspect of their personalities is the focus of the story. Cause that's when they start to act like people instead of cliché's.
I don't think the drama is always dumb. There were dumb bits when they were based on the cliché aspects of their personalities, but some of the drama has been very entertaining and it has been improving since chapter 17 i think. I don't need constant drama anyway. I like Soburouta's humour, she does great comical scenes and there's a lot of great just casual scenes too. There's not nearly enough casual scenes in fiction to my liking. And that is were you get the best character exploration in my opinion.

last edited at Aug 5, 2017 5:04PM

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Oh, hey look who has a series published on the Citrus Universe

Kudos to the Citrus thread on /u/ for catching up this and a bunch of other winks on the series.

last edited at Aug 16, 2017 4:52PM

Screenshot_20171211-200054~2
joined Oct 11, 2016

When yuzu can just tell she is that sweet yet shy, goofy, stupidly adorable, funny, and many other things xD

Citrus is a YURI manga i'd REALLY LOVE TO WATCH AS AN ANIME!!! >~<

Niccy%20xion%201
joined Jan 24, 2017

i like anime and manga

joined Mar 13, 2014

So what I think is that this relationship is much Iike Taurus and Scorpio relationship....Yuzu being The Taurus and Mel being Scorpio ♉️♏️...or maybe it just me seeing it just saying lol definitely off subject

last edited at Aug 29, 2017 2:07AM

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

Chapter 31 is up on Chaosteam's Facebook page.

Matsuri raising her own flags

last edited at Aug 29, 2017 2:55PM

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

https://youtu.be/-G9XAwlP5V8

Anime coming in January

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

https://youtu.be/-G9XAwlP5V8

Anime coming in January

English subbed version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmGDDM_d8E8

Looks like we have Glasses-sempai's full name. Kayo Maruta

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

This chapter was good for the soul. We finally unlocked tsundere Matsuri and got our "it's-as-close-to-onsen-as-we're-gonna-get" bath scene with everyone. Cherry on top was cute Mei.

I'm looking forward to the anime. The PV seemed pretty promising, but I hope they don't shy away from the more intimate scenes and then end up shafting fans. Also, would be nice if they went full length (20-25mins) vs NTR bite size.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

This chapter was good for the soul. We finally unlocked tsundere Matsuri and got our "it's-as-close-to-onsen-as-we're-gonna-get" bath scene with everyone. Cherry on top was cute Mei.

I'm looking forward to the anime. The PV seemed pretty promising, but I hope they don't shy away from the more intimate scenes and then end up shafting fans. Also, would be nice if they went full length (20-25mins) vs NTR bite size.

I agree with all of this.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Also, would be nice if they went full length (20-25mins) vs NTR bite size.

Fairly certain it will be. Aside from maybe Yama no Susume and Mahou Shoujo Nante, they don't usually put this amount of animation budget into a short-form anime.

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

So this chapter pretty much confirmed that Harumin/Matsuri is end game, right?

To reply you must either login or sign up.