Forum › Ayakashiko discussion

Altair Uploader
Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

They should remove this manga from Dynasty scans, This doesn't even have a slight Yuri motivation its a waste of space

Fight me, boy-o

joined Jul 26, 2016

Not sure if bait...

joined Mar 3, 2016

They should remove this manga from Dynasty scans, This doesn't even have a slight Yuri motivation its a waste of space.

You miiight have a point iiiif.... Dynasty scans didn't already have a LOT of stories that don't have the slightest bit of Yuri in them.. In fact they have some that are pure (Yuck) BL.

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

Oh no, Mahoro cheated on Nene....

Lomographic Colored Past
74ec91ae-b46c-44be-9b5e-7c40e1fb423d
joined Dec 29, 2016

I'm gonna make a wish now for Emi and Mahoro... "Please make it like Sakura Trick, please make it like Sakura Trick, please make it like Sakura Trick"

Perfect_human
joined Jan 16, 2017

Gosh I just can't stop squealing!!! Everyone in this manga is just so cute and yuri and everyone should cuddle and kiss already!!!

Altair Uploader
Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

Gosh I just can't stop squealing!!! Everyone in this manga is just so cute and yuri and everyone should cuddle and kiss already!!!

Fight me, boy-o

last edited at Jul 21, 2017 10:48AM

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

You miiight have a point iiiif.... Dynasty scans didn't already have a LOT of stories that don't have the slightest bit of Yuri in them.. In fact they have some that are pure (Yuck) BL.

Come on, yaoi is great ! I mean, while the guys are busy "hugging", they leave the girls alone who can then enjoy each other company as much as they can. :3

Yuri
joined May 11, 2015

Now this chapter was rather sad. It hat it's comedy, but the little bird made me really sad... =(

obssesednuker
joined Feb 11, 2014

Fight me, boy-o

Is your only reply to everyone going to be:
"...
Fight me, boy-o"?

last edited at Aug 6, 2017 6:34PM

Official%20beidou%20cropped
joined May 22, 2016

Fight me, boy-o

If your only reply to everyone going to be:
"...
Fight me, boy-o"?

Fight me, boy-o

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Fight me, boy-o

"...
Fight me, boy-o"?

Fight me, boy-o

Move the comma, and it becomes Irish.

Fight, me boy-o!

last edited at Jul 21, 2017 8:07PM

Itzameapotterhead
Img_pzb2xa
joined Jul 4, 2016

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/ayakashiko_ch21#6
I find it great that Kotori had a cameo!

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

Chill... You sound just as bad as those fujoshi people who do nothing but bad mouth... Get out of here with that.

last edited at Jul 23, 2017 11:48PM

FriedBreadfast
Weh
joined Nov 20, 2016

kotatsu k.o.!

Girl%20with%20a%20black%20cat%20avatar
joined Dec 27, 2015

Need more Nene and Mahoron moments.
So cute together. Soooo cute.

Shamimomo%20hug
joined Jan 23, 2016

...Yuki-onna...in a kotatsu...

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

Catgirl chapter!

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

Is it just me or Mahoro hasn't managed to pet Nene just yet?

Too much sexual tension I assume

joined Mar 3, 2016

Chill... You sound just as bad as those fujoshi people who do nothing but bad mouth... Get out of here with that.

Eh... Because I don't like BL? (Snort), whatever. All I was doing is replying to the nutball demanding this Series removal because of his perceived lack of Yuri in it.

I remember when the Dynasty crew first started to post non-Yuri stories. Boy, was that a hullaballoo! I could care less though. As long as the story was clearly Tagged as Yaoi, I can ignore it with no issue.

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

Another chapter, another warm and fuzzy feeling! I suppose that sort of feeling is especially appropriate for a chapter about the cat, featuring a kotatsu even.

11037-1-img_1_62823
joined Feb 2, 2016

They should remove this manga from Dynasty scans, This doesn't even have a slight Yuri motivation its a waste of space

Well, there is a simple solution, DO NOT READ IT, well there is another one LEAVE...

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

Is it just me or Mahoro hasn't managed to pet Nene just yet?

Too much sexual tension I assume

Actually I think Mahoro was the first one to do it. Nene didn't want anyone to but she let Mahoro do it because she's "special".

Mya-nee2
joined Jun 22, 2017

...Yuki-onna...in a kotatsu...

This one actually made me chuckle a bit. Won't she melt once she crawls inside that damn thing?

Come on, yaoi is great ! I mean, while the guys are busy "hugging", they leave the girls alone who can then enjoy each other company as much as they can. :3

Your star-eyed avatar really fit very well with this comment.

last edited at Jul 26, 2017 10:10PM

obssesednuker
joined Feb 11, 2014

Kii is going to rot out my teeth.

Fight me, boy-o

"...
Fight me, boy-o"?

Fight me, boy-o

Your not even the same person!

Move the comma, and it becomes Irish.

Fight, me boy-o!

begins to hum "what do we do with a drunken sailor"

last edited at Jul 27, 2017 5:15PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.