Forum › Stretch discussion

joined Jul 9, 2013

So the manga ditched stretching in favor of an actual plot?

Nah, Stretching will return.

While Keiko's sexual orientation maybe questionable, this is not yuri.

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

So the manga ditched stretching in favor of an actual plot?

Nah, Stretching will return.

While Keiko's sexual orientation maybe questionable, this is not yuri.

NOT YURI!!!? shocking never expected that.

joined Jan 3, 2014

Saeki knows what's about (Ch11p8, about putting a tough front) but was surprised when she heard Keiko broke with her fiancee, so I don't think it was an abortion... or at least not from a pregnancy from her fiancee.

I bet for her step father / mother's boyfriend raping her.

In the other hand in chapter 2 Keiko comments her hips are sore all the time, and Ran gives a strange look an changes the topic. Maybe an accident?

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

All this going on about abortion and stuff

You know... I'm here for the stretching

last edited at Mar 7, 2014 2:41PM

pepperminttan
joined Mar 6, 2014

Yeah, it doesn't have to be an abortion she could have just had a breakdown and was in the hospital. Like she didn't want to marry her fiance and she tried to get approval from her mom but her mom yelled at her and that's why she was crying. (but then what about the stomach part... unless she found out she was infertile) I can't wait for the manga to finish so we don't have to speculate anymore xD

I agree I dislike yuri teasing so much too I hope it's not that.

joined Apr 14, 2013

I really want it to be yuri, but even if it isn't I'm still going to enjoy this manga. Love the art, love the subtlety in plot development, and, unlike an increasing number of people, I love the speculation going into this...I'm confident this is going to be a good read no matter which way it goes, especially if they keep releasing the chapters this fast

joined Mar 7, 2014

man you guys are doing the most with these theories
what if she was just like "hmm, am i losing weight cuz of those stretches?"

I really want it to be yuri, but even if it isn't I'm still going to enjoy this manga. Love the art, love the subtlety in plot development, and, unlike an increasing number of people, I love the speculation going into this...I'm confident this is going to be a good read no matter which way it goes, especially if they keep releasing the chapters this fast

I second this! ^

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

For all the flak that Sou gets here (or those who only drop by to complain about how much it sucks) is really interesting to see at least 3 chapters of Stretch on the 'most popular' list.

I really, really want him to either continue Prism or do another Yuri series.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

For all the flak that Sou gets here (or those who only drop by to complain about how much it sucks) is really interesting to see at least 3 chapters of Stretch on the 'most popular' list.

I really, really want him to either continue Prism or do another Yuri series.

Personally I'd like to see him make a clean break with Prism and do something new. Still yuri, of course, just not those characters.

Japanese_eraser_cow_purple_large
joined Nov 5, 2011

What I want to know is this some manga he made before the Prism stuff, and is just now getting translated, or is the artist back in business?

Please tell me it's the latter.

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

ZE plot zeepens~

Was there even a plot? I like how the boring stretching became increasingly dramatic.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

What I want to know is this some manga he made before the Prism stuff, and is just now getting translated, or is the artist back in business?

Please tell me it's the latter.

Seems to be from 2013 and still ongoing

Tattoos
joined Mar 8, 2013

Normal stretching returns.
That pause though.
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/stretch_ch12#5

Yuri or not, i like this manga to much to be mad at it!

joined Mar 23, 2013

That last panel of chapter 12...

Karma's a Bitch, ain't it?

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

'NSFW'? I see more skin than that in a kids moviYEEEES! MORE STRETCHING!

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

@Ch12 Those NSFW tags. :p
That last page got a laugh out of me :D

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

Am I the only one that hears mortal kombat in my head shouting FINISH HER when I see the cover? xD

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

Nice role-reversal. I feel some yuri vibes coming from senpai but I won't raise my hopes up.

Kikyou%20x%20kana
joined Oct 31, 2013

Am i the only one who got a bit turn on by Ran's expression? she's so adorable~ http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/stretch_ch12#5

Wish it will turn out for them. Just hoping. ><

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

Am i the only one who got a bit turn on by Ran's expression? she's so adorable~ http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/stretch_ch12#5

Wish it will turn out for them. Just hoping. ><

hmm, in the second panel, I read the "MMH' as a moan. that plus Keiko's reaction is keeping me in a false state of Yuri (subtext) :-(

joined Jul 27, 2013

i didn't even see a tinge of blush on ran at chap 12 p6 last panel. or even after that. this mangaka sure knows how to tease. and that is by far the hottest stretching yet

X
joined Jan 6, 2014

I didn't read chapter 12 yet, sometimes dynasty scans take so long to load the nextpage,

But I was like "OHHHHH, NSFW tag, OHHHHHH"

that loading.... is killing me.

Shou is a hentai mangaka after all.

last edited at Mar 8, 2014 4:32AM

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

I didn't read chapter 12 yet, sometimes dynasty scans took so long to load the nextpage,

But I was like "OHHHHH, NSFW tag, OHHHHHH"

that loading.... is killing me.

Shou is a hentai mangaka after all.

Just you wait

To reply you must either login or sign up.