Forum › Posts by pepperminttan

pepperminttan
Kase-san discussion 02 Aug 16:26
joined Mar 6, 2014

Well that end was dark! Well /u/ on 4chan is the Yuri board, it's fairly slow though. Other than that, maybe someone could ask Dynasty Scans' admin/mod/*insert whatever title* if it would be alright to create something like "Official Yuri General Thread" and possibly an official Off-topic thread?

Ohh that would be so nice maybe in a couple years ill get the courage to ask LOL

pepperminttan
Kase-san discussion 30 Jul 18:28
joined Mar 6, 2014

Well the last chapter was such a cliffhanger, things could go either way. Yamada is still pretty shy and isn't the most secure of person. We'll have to see I guess?

Also, you're not a "dirty perv" wanting to see two people who love each other engage in an loving embrace ( and all that it entails ) is not something to feel wrong about. Damn you Judeo-christian morals! Making people feel guilty about sweet vanilla.

Haha yeah I'm still so conflicted about it personally (though people might dislike tumblr it really opened my eyes to woman shaming and I'm glad I don't judge people like I used too). sweet vanilla lol dang it might be so awkward but I would love to see that sex scene. Hopefully Yamada is in love with her and not just Kases charm (just wanted like 2 eps of lipservice). Has there been any yuri where a straight girl can't go all the way? That would be so horrible I thought I read all the yuri out there but I can't think of any like that. I wish we had a main discussion board I have so much to talk about about lesbian/yuri stuff but there's no forumns anywhere where I can. I wish I had friends ;___;

pepperminttan
Kase-san discussion 30 Jul 17:55
joined Mar 6, 2014

OMG I JUST SKIPPED AHEAD (not that it matters). Do any of you think that there'll be a sex scene?? While talking to my gf about it she said no way that it's too pure. But the way things are moving along????? Like we saw kasesan boobies!!! omg I couldn't even think about seeing yamada fondling her boobies but idk anymore! I want to believe there will be a sex scene cause I'm a dirty perv but idk?? what do you guys think?

Can it be like Morishima Akiko who I would think would only make pure girl stuff no sex scenes but she has a lot of sex scenes! But I don't think Takashima Hiromi has had any sex scenes in her other mangas?

That's a pretty weird thought process, my best guess is that you didn't really him? There's also the chance that as you've aged, you were more secure in your body, feelings. sexuality and didn't make a big deal out of it.

Yeah that's true I didn't know anything about my sexuality and my gf taught me everything; I must just be an odd one out there.

A question, do you actively tell people you're in a relationship with the girl? If you're not the stereotypical lesbian couple people might assume you're just friends and no one is going to think about it too much, zero societal pressure right there.

Yeah, my mom was shocked that I'm gay she kept saying my sister's more masculine than me and I'm prettier (that's not a compliment lol). My girlfriend is femme but a bit more masculine where when my family saw her they assumed she was a gay. Well I don't think when I was a teenager people were pressuring me to have sex more like pressuring me to stay pure. Like when my bf broke up with me (cause I didn't want to do anything sexually) my mom was like thank heavens you're still a virgin. It's kind of weird seeing how most people on here aren't affected by society.

Yuri has to be fast because there isn't a demand for long series, most of them are short. That's really all there is to it.

Ahh that could be true, Sisterism didn't have sex scenes though? and neither did Girlfriends right off the bat? But that could be it. I remember being a tween and not wanting to read sex scenes while reading books but now I'm an adult it seems implausible without them.

last edited at Jul 30, 2014 6:19PM

pepperminttan
Kase-san discussion 29 Jul 15:33
joined Mar 6, 2014

I have another question that's off-topic for the lesbians here. I've been thinking about this for awhile but there's no real forums I'm a part of to ask. But do you think you go faster in your relationships (like having sex faster) than a traditional straight relationship would? Since when I had my boyfriend we started dating when we were 16 and I told him to wait to have sex with me till I was 21 (he couldn't wait we broke up at 18). And when I started dating my girlfriend we got frisky a lot faster like within the first 6 months.

I know it's different for every relationship and I might just be a prude. But I felt like giving to my boyfriend would make me a slut or something like listening to societies pressure but with my girlfriend I didn't worry about that at all. And I see that in yuri (well can yuri relate to real life?) that they get to bed pretty fast compared to all the wooing in het romance. So are your inhibitions less than what you would expect of a straight relationship?

pepperminttan
Kase-san discussion 27 Jul 20:25
joined Mar 6, 2014

This 1000x just a quick question how many of you guys here other than me are actually lesbians?

I am even though I hardly post here; but yeah I don't know if there's any straight girls here but I am surprised to read in some of the forums how many males like reading yuri. I try to get my other gay friends to read yuri but they say no and I have shared some light yuri with some (for as far as I can tell) straight girls and they kind of smiled at the idea and where polite about it.

BUT AHHH I loved this chapter I read it like 3 times on the Chinese site (read?? more like looked at the pictures over and over). So happy this was translated it was like a birthday present. Thank you so much! I just love that fluffy feeling the author gives me when I read this.

last edited at Jul 27, 2014 8:25PM

pepperminttan
Stretch discussion 20 Jun 16:32
joined Mar 6, 2014

Don't mean to be a downer, but this sounds a lot like wishful thinking.

*cries softly

Ever had a girlfriend/wife tell you "we're going to have a baby"?

No... I'm a gay..............

kind of shoehorned into the story for yuri's sake.

Yeah and I'm eating it right up ;__;

Ultimately she just wants someone, anyone, to never leave her.

Yeah, but I'm still going to hope for yuri. Just cause she used to be straight or bi doesn't mean it can't be yuri now.

pepperminttan
Stretch discussion 20 Jun 02:12
joined Mar 6, 2014

I really want this to be yuri so my opinion might (will totally) swing that way. But I think she had tears when she told her fiance she was pregnant because she was regretting being pregnant. She remembered Ran because that was at the point of realization that she could never be with Ran now w/ a child (like how so many "yuri" end (uggghhh)). When would anyone that's pregnant randomly remember a semi-close acquaintance and stay up in bed thinking about them if it wasn't romantic?

She was probably so angry and upset when she lost the baby because she realized her feelings and she unconsciously hurt her baby/fetus or whatever because she was working too hard on purpose. And we see that on page 15 where she says, "if there's something I want, but cant have I simply try to fill the void with something else" Maybe she filled the void with her fiance and the baby when she really just wanted Ran but didn't know it yet. Since I don't see how her mothers death (from earthquake) would relate to filling a void compared to marrying and having a child w/ a man instead of being with a woman for the rest of her life?

yuri yuri yuri yuri!!~~~

pepperminttan
Stretch discussion 08 Mar 21:53
joined Mar 6, 2014

Ch18... Oh shit...

SEND ME THE LINK PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

pepperminttan
Stretch discussion 07 Mar 15:12
joined Mar 6, 2014

Yeah, it doesn't have to be an abortion she could have just had a breakdown and was in the hospital. Like she didn't want to marry her fiance and she tried to get approval from her mom but her mom yelled at her and that's why she was crying. (but then what about the stomach part... unless she found out she was infertile) I can't wait for the manga to finish so we don't have to speculate anymore xD

I agree I dislike yuri teasing so much too I hope it's not that.

pepperminttan
Stretch discussion 06 Mar 02:34
joined Mar 6, 2014

off course it's common for gay/bi to date opposite sex first becoz everyone influenced by heterosexism
just saying.

I completely agree with this some might get mad but my first lover was a boy until my gf pointed out to me that girls can date. And even though I knew about lesbians it never clicked that I could be one too bc I always believed a girl just goes with a guy. It was like mind blown moment. I hope it's like that too in this story and the no sad things like a miscarriage or abortion

anything goes in josei.

Yaaay! :D

pepperminttan
Stretch discussion 06 Mar 01:54
joined Mar 6, 2014

uhhhh I can't find the forum rules but checking out the publishers site it doesn't seem they publish any yuri unless josei can fall under yuri? Would a publisher allow a mangaka to publish yuri?? Maybe Shou is being nice and putting all the blushing to show us he wants it to be yuri too but he can't because of the publishers ;O;