Forum › Stretch discussion

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Okay, now I just don't know what the heck is going on. The story is still pretty nice and it was great to have more plot than stretching guides but it was kind of dissapointing to know about the Senpai's love life, hopefully this will be real Yuri by the end though.

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

chp10 to me is like the author go all out to tell it's not yuri........
pobably to clear the misunderstanding that people tought it's yuri.
just my speculation.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

chp10 to me is like the author go all out to tell it's not yuri........
pobably to clear the misunderstanding that people tought it's yuri.
just my speculation.

Could be, but I can't be the only one who got yuri vibes from Ran.

last edited at Mar 6, 2014 1:25AM

joined Dec 16, 2013

Could be, but I can't be the only one who got yuri vibes from Ran.

i got suicide vibes
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/stretch_ch10#17

last edited at Mar 6, 2014 1:35AM

Black%20meow
joined Jul 3, 2013

i got suicide vibes
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/stretch_ch10#17

I don't think so. I think it has more to do with what is mentioned on page 6 of Chapter 7: http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/stretch_ch08#7 . I think that her father died at that time (she is dressed for a funeral).

joined Mar 31, 2013

Oh noes, a boyfriend years in the past, my yuris ruined forev...oh wait no they aren't.

Yeesh guys. Even with the boyfriend background this chapter had some of the strongest yuri vibes.

pepperminttan
joined Mar 6, 2014

uhhhh I can't find the forum rules but checking out the publishers site it doesn't seem they publish any yuri unless josei can fall under yuri? Would a publisher allow a mangaka to publish yuri?? Maybe Shou is being nice and putting all the blushing to show us he wants it to be yuri too but he can't because of the publishers ;O;

joined Dec 16, 2013

Oh noes, a boyfriend years in the past, my yuris ruined forev...oh wait no they aren't.

Yeesh guys. Even with the boyfriend background this chapter had some of the strongest yuri vibes.

off course it's common for gay/bi to date opposite sex first becoz everyone influenced by heterosexism
just saying.

joined Mar 31, 2013

Didn't yuri START in josei magazines? Seem to recall that.

Not that that says anything about this particular publisher being willing to publish a yuri story, just saying, josei magazine=/=no yuri, necessarily.

last edited at Mar 6, 2014 1:58AM

joined Dec 16, 2013

uhhhh I can't find the forum rules but checking out the publishers site it doesn't seem they publish any yuri unless josei can fall under yuri? Would a publisher allow a mangaka to publish yuri?? Maybe Shou is being nice and putting all the blushing to show us he wants it to be yuri too but he can't because of the publishers ;O;

Didn't yuri START in josei magazines? Seem to recall that.

Not that that says anything about this particular publisher being willing to publish a yuri story, just saying, josei magazine=/=no yuri, necessarily.

anything goes in josei.

last edited at Mar 6, 2014 2:00AM

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

that backstory.....
there goes my yuri.
hate bi.

Yeesh, what's up with all this biphobia. A backstory guy does not destroy all chances of yuri.... Remember this is back in high school. I think they said senpai was 25 now so that makes it like 7 years ago...

joined Mar 31, 2013

It's probably less traditional biphobia and more a purity obsession.

Either way it's pretty silly.

pepperminttan
joined Mar 6, 2014

off course it's common for gay/bi to date opposite sex first becoz everyone influenced by heterosexism
just saying.

I completely agree with this some might get mad but my first lover was a boy until my gf pointed out to me that girls can date. And even though I knew about lesbians it never clicked that I could be one too bc I always believed a girl just goes with a guy. It was like mind blown moment. I hope it's like that too in this story and the no sad things like a miscarriage or abortion

anything goes in josei.

Yaaay! :D

Gyerin200
joined Sep 6, 2011

She was lying about the love hotel and the boyfriend.

Together_forever
joined Jul 6, 2013

She wasn't lying about the love hotel. But she was lying about the BOYfriend part.

Either way, what is past is past, what matters is the present. Spare me the purity bullcrap, people.

Apple-logo-red
joined Feb 26, 2014

it really seems like people who dislike others for careing about "purity" are wose than those themselves. They are so obnoxious about it. Some people don't like it, you don't care about. get over it.

Music-note
joined Feb 28, 2014

I hope the yuri gets more explicit soon. I know it's light/non-exsistant up till chapter 18.

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

aaaand there goes my pure yuri......oh well i can settle for this too..........as long as she doesn't go out with any more guys (still REALLY hoping that she was lying and it was her girlfriend)

Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

it really seems like people who dislike others for careing about "purity" are wose than those themselves. They are so obnoxious about it. Some people don't like it, you don't care about. get over it.

I don't think they're being obnoxious because people who are that superficial that they think that all lesbians are just born lesbians have no grasp on the real world apparently.

And in this case people who care about purity are being kind of offensive it seems like a general disdain to the idea of bisexual orientation. So I don't know how "those people" are worse when you say some people don't like it that explains the reasoning completely.

"Some people don't like it....get over it" - would you say this about other forms of discrimination, I don't think so, so it should not apply in this situation because some people don't like can be more than a disdain towards storytelling.

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

I don't think they're being obnoxious because people who are that superficial that they think that all lesbians are just born lesbians have no grasp on the real world apparently.

And in this case people who care about purity are being kind of offensive it seems like a general disdain to the idea of bisexual orientation. So I don't know how "those people" are worse when you say some people don't like it that explains the reasoning completely.

"Some people don't like it....get over it" - would you say this about other forms of discrimination, I don't think so, so it should not apply in this situation because some people don't like can be more than a disdain towards storytelling.

Dude i read bi stuff too its just if a story makes me think im reading yuri i wanna be reading yuri, that's why tags exist

palakangorange
Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

So far, we have these speculations:
1. Keiko had an abortion (see previous chapters)
2. Ran's father died as to why she's wearing funeral dress (went home during the Golden Week)
3. Keiko was either telling the truth regarding her love/sex life or just living up to other people's image of her

What else did I miss?
I wanna know what other speculations you can think of, it's more fun to anticipate things. As in the sexual response cycle, anticipation is like the arousal stage. lol.

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

So far, we have these speculations:
1. Keiko had an abortion (see previous chapters)
2. Ran's father died as to why she's wearing funeral dress (went home during the Golden Week)
3. Keiko was either telling the truth regarding her love/sex life or just living up to other people's image of her

What else did I miss?
I wanna know what other speculations you can think of, it's more fun to anticipate things. As in the sexual response cycle, anticipation is like the arousal stage. lol.

Yeah got same conclusion as well. Considering how ready Keiko was to get drunk, so surely she was not pregnant back then. So there are only three things, she got abortion (which may have permanent damage to her body), miscarriage (same thing include accident that have permanent damage on her), or already had a child. The latest is very unlikely considering her current life style.

I can smell the yuri coming through. Not certain, but the last time i feel like this, it was after i read the 3rd page, chapter 1 of Saki manga. So fairly proud of my gaydar

last edited at Mar 6, 2014 7:24AM

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

Sorry for the double post, but another very wild speculation...

Keiko dated an older woman before. But then later, that woman either (or both) a) was pressured by the family to marry a guy to bear kids, OR b) left Keiko, and later on was seen pregnant.

Either way, that leave Keiko blame herself on how she could not make her ex-girlfriend pregnant/ being sensitive whenever she see her stomach, and hence shut her heart on love altogether. Until she meet Ran and our story begins

last edited at Mar 6, 2014 7:40AM

New%20pic2
joined Jul 6, 2012

Dude i read bi stuff too its just if a story makes me think im reading yuri i wanna be reading yuri, that's why tags exist

This has no yuri tags...

Sorry for the double post, but another very wild speculation...

Keiko dated an older woman before. But then later, that woman either (or both) a) was pressured by the family to marry a guy to bear kids, OR b) left Keiko, and later on was seen pregnant.

Either way, that leave Keiko blame herself on how she could not make her ex-girlfriend pregnant/ being sensitive whenever she see her stomach, and hence shut her heart on love altogether. Until she meet Ran and our story begins

that was pretty freakin' wild.

To reply you must either login or sign up.