Forum › Stretch discussion

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Well, at least we haven't hit Korean Manwha levels of drama... :(

How about someone recomending me some Yuri manga light hearted and full of romance? How about that?

But seriously, great series but is really getting dark :(

Random Reader
joined Nov 30, 2011

I wouldn't mind if this doesn't get any yuri, i haven't seen this kind of narration since ever
And of course the most important, stretching

x2. Don't understand why people are getting so fussy over a lack of yuri. I enjoy the story's development so far and figured it'd be a little slow if there was any development. Also always like the author's artwork and the way he does scenes and his characters. (Especially those side shots, dunno how he does it.)

Icon-2
joined Sep 24, 2013

if you think the interpretations are awful then come up with something better? =P don't say something is horrible if you can't do better.

Well, I can't because I don't believe any dream interpretation is good and I'm cool with that. As to not saying something is horrible when I believe it's horrible (well, horrible is overselling it a bit) by definition, that's a bit of a silly concept when you think about it.

I do agree that dream interpretation is a silly concept in real life, but if a dream appears in a work of fiction it usually means something because the creator made a deliberate choice to include it. Its significance may vary from a symbolic interpretation of a character's trauma (as some here speculate) or just a simple representation of other events, wishes, worries, etc., but the fictional dream itself rarely is devoid of any significance at all. So I think that here, people are justified in trying to tie it back to Keiko's past.

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

I agree with you guys interpretation, and just point out a couple more points:
- Keiko does not care much about the guy, it seems as their faces were hardly matter. She was just playing around and got pregnant
- considering how the tree grow up to be a beautiful flower and how much care she put on it. it seems she really treasure her child
- now the really DARK part: her miscarriage. Considering the ugly monster, and all of her struggle to pull it off (those whole line "Stop it", "Let's go") how she was covered in blood and have that blank eyes in tears when it was all lost. Could it be that she was raped right previous to the stable period, and it led to the miscarriage?

I think we Show can leave to the audience interpretation, as i don't think we need it to spell out after this chapter

last edited at Mar 9, 2014 4:48AM

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

There is no ch18
I believe that Ch17 will be released the 13/03/2014

last edited at Mar 9, 2014 6:43AM

Gyerin200
joined Sep 6, 2011

SEND ME THE LINK PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

http://yawaspi.com/stretch/index.html

Use at your own risk.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Ch15 is hilarious! xD

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

nobody told her it's fine being gay as she not in the west. asian.......
still what a bitch.

joined Feb 15, 2013

i think i would have laughed even harder after both of our pants ripped. haha!

Bushouhuanying
joined Jul 7, 2013

i have to admit at first i thought i wasn't going to like with series because of the genre
but now that read i think it's cute the girls are cute!!

X
joined Jan 6, 2014

She was blushing ♥

last edited at Mar 11, 2014 5:26AM

joined May 25, 2013

I wouldn't mind if this doesn't get any yuri, i haven't seen this kind of narration since ever
And of course the most important, stretching

x2. Don't understand why people are getting so fussy over a lack of yuri. I enjoy the story's development so far and figured it'd be a little slow if there was any development. Also always like the author's artwork and the way he does scenes and his characters. (Especially those side shots, dunno how he does it.)

x3! I've been craving this mangaka's work since PRISM and will graciously accept anything of his featuring two girls, yuri or not. I love the way he draws girls, I have no idea why, but I just do.

last edited at Mar 11, 2014 8:46AM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Let me be clear on this ... This pair... This pair is full of win.
Dayum blonde! lookin' great in black!

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Fanservice: The chapter?

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

the senpai probably gay in denial, what gay in denial do? try be hetero.
resulting in bad relationship over and over.

palakangorange
Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

What was that NANA reference on their room number on chapter 15? Does this mean Shou-sensei is a fan of Nana? And if you're familiar with Nana, it isn't considered yuri but there's that very strong yuri vibe bet. Nana and Hachi (her name's Nana too), the two roommates.

And the way Keiko blushed when Ran wore her punk clothes! Thank you Sensei for teasing us more, for making our yuri hope gets higher with each new chapter

BTW, we have new secrets revealed: Keiko changes her fashion with every new partner, which might be due to her trying hard to fit and convince herself that she's straight (as to what Koneko pointed above). And Keiko's really taking care of Ran, huh. Just like what a lover does when her partner's in such a busy mode, typical yuri moves. But Keiko tries to conceal it by making those very straightforward notes, yeah we get it Keiko, you're definitely straight to damnation if you don't hurry up and confess to Ran.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

BTW, we have new secrets revealed: Keiko changes her fashion with every new partner, which might be due to her trying hard to fit and convince herself that she's straight (as to what Koneko pointed above). And Keiko's really taking care of Ran, huh. Just like what a lover does when her partner's in such a busy mode, typical yuri moves. But Keiko tries to conceal it by making those very straightforward notes, yeah we get it Keiko, you're definitely straight to damnation if you don't hurry up and confess to Ran.

Seriously, I'd love that. But there's just too much interpretation atm, so I can't handle it all.
Hope to god this goes down the yuri road though.

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

And now we're caught up and will be getting eight pages a month instead of per day

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

And now we're caught up and will be getting eight pages a month instead of per day

I thought people were talking about 18 being out already? Or is that a matter of what's been through the translation queues?

I thought people were talking about 18 being out already? Or is that a matter of what's been through the translation queues?

Its probably between the ques and when they get the raws. either or.

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

I think the talk about 18 was someone making a typo. 16 is definitely the latest chapter

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

Wow I didn't realize this....I TOOK THESE FAST AND QUICK CHAPTERS FOR GRANTED!!! Now....we wait.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

So are these from volumes or the magazine? If the former, will there be specials/omake/extras at some point?

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

So are these from volumes or the magazine? If the former, will there be specials/omake/extras at some point?

It's a web manga. There is a volume out, but it's being translated from the original versions

joined Nov 30, 2011

Not going to read 10 pages here so forgive me if it's been asked already but;

Has anyone tried any of the stretches described and demonstrated in the manga?

To reply you must either login or sign up.