Forum › Posts by niito

niito
Image Comments 12 Feb 17:16
joined Mar 7, 2014
__sakurauchi_riko_takami_chika_and_watanabe_you_love_live_sunshine_and_etc_drawn_by_noujuu_serena__886ce00b74e9c48e9635ea558732820c

@benja
I think it's inspired from nogizaka46's shakiism

niito
Citrus discussion 11 Aug 19:16
joined Mar 7, 2014

anyone else think harumin's sister is a total loser? i mean really? an ex-student council president coming back to her alum mater to boss the kids around? looossseer.

niito
joined Mar 7, 2014

I remember Bimbou scans saying " The next Tamamusi release is sure to spark conversation" in the previous forum for the " Yuri Girl " release.....wasn't expecting this...but you can't help but feel bad for Sensei, right? Forgive me for taking on a Cynical approach, but common: the fact that she can only love younger girls means she can never get into a serious relationship. That sucks, right? Imagine falling in love with the perfect girl, knowing that one day she's going to change into a huge turn off. I pity her.

She's a predator tho. I doubt she feels shitty about her preferences.

joined Mar 7, 2014

By the way, does anyone have the anime series? I wanna watch..

It is on crunchyroll

joined Mar 7, 2014

You guys should definitely check out High School Girls by Oshima Towa. It is friggin' hilarious. Also there is a subtext (I guess? Idk. They are weird) couple in the series called the Takarazuka pair.

niito
Stretch discussion 08 Mar 14:48
joined Mar 7, 2014

I think it's interesting that the faces of the kids around her were not distorted until after the monster eating the flower incident.
The last thing the boy says really doesn't make sense to me.

niito
Stretch discussion 07 Mar 15:59
joined Mar 7, 2014

man you guys are doing the most with these theories
what if she was just like "hmm, am i losing weight cuz of those stretches?"