Forum › Sakura Trick discussion

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Felloffalot posted:

At this point, Yuu's frustration over what her relationship with Haruka actually is reaches a breaking point, and she proclaims she and Haruka won't kiss anymore until they're 'lovers'.

Rotfl. Took them only 6 volumes.

Blackness
joined Jul 7, 2017

Pffft! This manga is going out of nowhere. The mangaka seems twisting the plot. Let's just say, at the end Yuu stabbed Haruka because she had frustrated of not kissing Haruka anymore. Kotone's family came back from America with a science baby and surprised that their friends became crazy and uncontrollable. At the same time, Yuzu and Kaede were trying to have sex together so then they separated themselves from their friends. How about that?

And this still in chapter 49, That Sumisumi still not graduated yet.

Fb_img_1435237311840
joined Feb 23, 2015

Dudeee..... I need more

joined Jul 7, 2015

After some sexual tension, Kaede finally confesses to Yuzu. I'm a bit muddy on the details here, but it seems like Yuzu accepts Kaede's feelings but doesn't consider them to be dating. Kaede kisses Yuzu's cheek and says she'll just have to win her over when they go to college.

Nice, I'm sure she'll achieve her goal. I'm rooting for their wacky hijinks in university to be a thing.

last edited at Jul 11, 2017 12:59AM

joined Mar 15, 2017

The issue of Miracle out this month has announced next month's chapter is the last and so the last volume will be 8.

joined Jun 12, 2015

^I hope they will end it properly. No more bullshit please.

Kayo
joined Sep 9, 2016

The issue of Miracle out this month has announced next month's chapter is the last and so the last volume will be 8.

Wow. I hope it ends well! I know I'll miss it.

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

The issue of Miracle out this month has announced next month's chapter is the last and so the last volume will be 8

It only seemed like yesterday that I was watching the anime and my heatrate increasing from such insane amounts of cuteness. I hope this wonderful work of art gets a proper ending.

Rsz_youravatar_3
joined Jun 30, 2015

Even though the story was consistently progressing towards their graduation, the thought of it ending somehow escaped me, it's really sad to see it go. ;_;

14563569_10210355485340661_8696223903187077871_n
joined Jul 27, 2017

where are the other chapters

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

All good things must come to an end...

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

where are the other chapters

For reasons that are explained elsewhere, Lazy Lily have removed their releases from the reader, which basically includes all the ST chapters not done by Yuri Project and /u/. They can still be found on the scanlator's website.

Mario%20dance
joined Dec 19, 2015

Here's a summary of manga raw spoilers that I've seen on 4chan for those of you who may be interested.

Kotone's fiancee is a woman who is in love with Kotone's older sister, who was married off to a man. The fiancee eventually calls off the arranged marriage, so Kotone and Shizuku can go to America and get married or something if they want.

After some sexual tension, Kaede finally confesses to Yuzu. I'm a bit muddy on the details here, but it seems like Yuzu accepts Kaede's feelings but doesn't consider them to be dating. Kaede kisses Yuzu's cheek and says she'll just have to win her over when they go to college.

Haruka wants to go to a cooking college with Yuu. Haruka's parents and Yuu are against it. At this point, Yuu's frustration over what her relationship with Haruka actually is reaches a breaking point, and she proclaims she and Haruka won't kiss anymore until they're 'lovers'.

Oh, and Mitsuki is over Haruka and has begun to take notice of Rina.

Yeah.

Good Stuff.

What volume is this

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Nevri posted:

Felloffalot posted:

At this point, Yuu's frustration over what her relationship with Haruka actually is reaches a breaking point, and she proclaims she and Haruka won't kiss anymore until they're 'lovers'.

It makes sense that Yuu was the one who would get tired first, because Haruka is really an airhead, all the current drama of the translated chapters happens because Haruka is an "onee chan" for the student council pres and keeps it secret from Yuu and when Mitsuki confronts Haruka before she says "I don't know" about her relationship with Yuu ... And that's bullshit.

last edited at Oct 31, 2017 1:38AM

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins
joined Sep 6, 2015

Felloffalot posted:

Bloody hell... I remember how the whole 'dating??' blank stare enraged me in the anime, and I am suddenly very glad I never got around to reading the manga, lol. There is a difference between being an airhead and being braindead. Good to know at least one of them got better and learned that there is something other than being just friends.

last edited at Oct 31, 2017 5:18AM

Mario%20dance
joined Dec 19, 2015

Felloffalot posted:

Bloody hell... I remember how the whole 'dating??' blank stare enraged me in the anime, and I am suddenly very glad I never got around to reading the manga, lol. There is a difference between being an airhead and being braindead. Good to know at least one of them got better and learned that there is something other than being just friends.

I just hope that this series ended on a good note, if not then I will be very extremely depressed

The%20scientist%20edit
joined Mar 9, 2013

... Where did it all go?

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Scanlation group got mad at certain decisions made by dynasty and requested removing their content from site. Or something like that.

Reo
joined Feb 4, 2016

Okay, I can't take it anymore. There is 751 comments and no one addressed a very important thing about Sakura Trick. Is something that I know everyone knows, but no one has the courage to say! So I gonna reveal the obvious fact that everyone is purposely ignoring! Someone has to say it! I gonna do it!!!!

Haruka and Yuu, they are developing a special kind of fetish! Haruka and Yuu... they... they... THEY HAVE A FETISH CALLED AGORAPHILIA! There, I said it! Done!

For those who do not know, agoraphilia is a fetish that involves arousal stemming from OPEN SPACES or HAVING SEX IN PUBLIC! Let's face it, that's the true! It still in early development but everyone deep knows that one day it will become that.

Thank you and good night!

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

That's my fetish

Reo
joined Feb 4, 2016

That's my fetish

Good to know ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Lazy_Lily_SHiN Uploader
Aoi-face-template-copy
Lazy Lily
joined Feb 28, 2015

Sakura Trick volume 6, chapter 8 (aka chapter 52):

https://lazylilyfansubs.wordpress.com/2018/02/19/sakura-trick-volume-6-chapter-8-was-out/ (updated link)

Lazy_Lily_SHiN Uploader
Aoi-face-template-copy
Lazy Lily
joined Feb 28, 2015
Lazy_Lily_SHiN Uploader
Aoi-face-template-copy
Lazy Lily
joined Feb 28, 2015
F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

WOAH! I missed 3 chapters and there's A LOT of development!!! I thought it was the ending when I saw chapter 9... I'm glad the imouto thing is finally resolved, we don't need much drama here, just more kisses! I'm no longer worried about the future of these two.
Thanks for the announcementsss! will you post in mangadex?

last edited at Mar 11, 2018 11:55AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.