Forum › Sakura Trick discussion

Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

Kaede seems to have a minor case of Genre Blindness though - given the series she should be more worried about a female tutor if anything... :P

Mikan is the densest girl in the history of manga. There is exactly zero chance of her noticing the advances of a woman.

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

In the logic of Sakura Trick, Love is called "A Seal Of Friendship". So, It's only a matter of time before Yuzu & Kaede get their smooches on.

Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

Yes. Just yes.

joined Feb 22, 2017

Is anyone else pissed off that those translators just skipped that many chapters?

Dy
joined Dec 26, 2011

Is anyone else pissed off that those translators just skipped that many chapters?

I... have no words, really.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Your tears sustain them.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Well I'll be damned, some genuine progress between Yuzu and Kaede. Are pigs flying now?

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

dawn4lyfe posted:

Why would I ? I saw the anime, in fact more people are reading the manga because they saw the anime and want to know what happens next.

Mustard%20spark
joined Aug 1, 2015

These two are seriously the only reason I'm still reading this.

Octave00
joined Sep 23, 2014

Damn, I forgot this wasn't an all-girls' school. Well, at least the only guy who showed up in the entire manga (except Haruka's dad, now that I think about it) is leaving right after his introduction woooo.

personally I'm pleased that it's a coeducational school.

last edited at Apr 4, 2017 9:03PM

joined Jul 7, 2015

WEW LASS, Maple & Lemon totally happening.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Fireproofemu posted:

In a yuri series where you have a canon irrefutable couple, a dumb couple, 2 others in development you prefer the one that finally, after almost 50 chapters finally made a step forward? I'm impressed with your endurance.

joined Apr 30, 2014

They'll end up a proper yuri pair eventually.

Untitled%20(1)
joined Aug 24, 2016

so are we finally getting some Kaede x Yuzu confirmation or are they just toying with us

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

Fireproofemu posted:

In a yuri series where you have a canon irrefutable couple, a dumb couple, 2 others in development you prefer the one that finally, after almost 50 chapters finally made a step forward? I'm impressed with your endurance.

yuri fans in a nutshell

DemacianSentry
Symbol%20small002
joined Aug 26, 2015

Chapter 49: Yes a Kaede x Yuzu chapter!

joined May 24, 2014
Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

at least they're going somewhere right?

joined Jan 8, 2014

Wow that was incredibly cute... ^_^
Can I be mean and say im glad we're back to the protagonists now, all that sumisumi was too much sumisumi, indeed :P

Rsz_tumblr_n3y1mps9e11tr1hgao1_1280
joined Mar 16, 2017

Is the whole Sumisumi secret thing going to be resolved soon? I don't feel as though it's resolved with just the I'll wait until your ready to talk situation since Haruka has no idea what Yuu is talking about >_> Aside from that does anyone know if the series will go past them graduating or will that be the end when they finally graduate?

2017-06-09-10-36-16-
joined Mar 29, 2017

Is the whole Sumisumi secret thing going to be resolved soon? I don't feel as though it's resolved with just the I'll wait until your ready to talk situation since Haruka has no idea what Yuu is talking about >_> Aside from that does anyone know if the series will go past them graduating or will that be the end when they finally graduate?

Its all up to the writer but i would not be shocked to see a short lived sequal/continuation into college life kinda like k-on. As for the current story i have no idea only way to find out is to wait for more.

heavenbuster
Rsz_tumblr_n3y1mps9e11tr1hgao1_1280
joined Mar 16, 2017

Its all up to the writer but i would not be shocked to see a short lived sequal/continuation into college life kinda like k-on. As for the current story i have no idea only way to find out is to wait for more.

Fair enough points, I'll just wait then for now then. :D I think it would be kinda cool to see a little of their college life if it went that way, see if they end up living together or if they even go to the same place.

Yop been waiting foe some YuzuxKaede... more? ;D

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

Here's a summary of manga raw spoilers that I've seen on 4chan for those of you who may be interested.

Kotone's fiancee is a woman who is in love with Kotone's older sister, who was married off to a man. The fiancee eventually calls off the arranged marriage, so Kotone and Shizuku can go to America and get married or something if they want.

After some sexual tension, Kaede finally confesses to Yuzu. I'm a bit muddy on the details here, but it seems like Yuzu accepts Kaede's feelings but doesn't consider them to be dating. Kaede kisses Yuzu's cheek and says she'll just have to win her over when they go to college.

Haruka wants to go to a cooking college with Yuu. Haruka's parents and Yuu are against it. At this point, Yuu's frustration over what her relationship with Haruka actually is reaches a breaking point, and she proclaims she and Haruka won't kiss anymore until they're 'lovers'.

Oh, and Mitsuki is over Haruka and has begun to take notice of Rina.

Yeah.

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

Here's a summary of manga raw spoilers that I've seen on 4chan for those of you who may be interested.

Kotone's fiancee is a woman who is in love with Kotone's older sister, who was married off to a man. The fiancee eventually calls off the arranged marriage, so Kotone and Shizuku can go to America and get married or something if they want.

After some sexual tension, Kaede finally confesses to Yuzu. I'm a bit muddy on the details here, but it seems like Yuzu accepts Kaede's feelings but doesn't consider them to be dating. Kaede kisses Yuzu's cheek and says she'll just have to win her over when they go to college.

Haruka wants to go to a cooking college with Yuu. Haruka's parents and Yuu are against it. At this point, Yuu's frustration over what her relationship with Haruka actually is reaches a breaking point, and she proclaims she and Haruka won't kiss anymore until they're 'lovers'.

Oh, and Mitsuki is over Haruka and has begun to take notice of Rina.

Yeah.

Good Stuff.

To reply you must either login or sign up.