Forum › Netsuzou Trap discussion

Sharkexpert12
2017-06-09-10-36-16-
joined Mar 29, 2017

Chapter 20 : Oh my...

shit hit the fan. And Fujiwara is an ass and Takeda is an idiot. He plays the good guy too much. As for Hotaru, I don't know. I'm sure she has her circumstances, but why is she so intent on hurting Yuma?

No idea it seems like Hotaru wants to distance herself cause she thinks she is bad for her friend but after she sees the state she's in after this (if Yuma is still in the same home or even alive) we might even see her 180 but at this point who knows what will happen. I feel like Takeda's stupid I love you thing was the deathblow and Fujiwara's bs was just over the top. Hopefully her mind donsent just snap after all of this she deserves a happy ending of some discription.

Lomographic Colored Past
74ec91ae-b46c-44be-9b5e-7c40e1fb423d
joined Dec 29, 2016

^ Thank you for posting the chapters.

Seriously, Fujiwara is like Kyubey, the apathetic "real" villain in the story.

I feel sorry for Hotaru since she's trapped in the situation, even though she's the one who started it, she's also the one who was engulfed by it. As for Yuma she's really dense, she needed almost 20 chapters before she could realize her feelings for Hotaru, and Takeda is like Takemoto from Honey and Clover, the good guy who never gets the girl in the end.

Well, I will expect more drama in this manga and more cliffhanger every end of the chapters, since the author loves watching daily soap operas.

last edited at Jul 2, 2017 2:10AM

joined May 10, 2015

So I was quite a few chapters behind and now I'm not sure if it was a good idea to have caught up.

It's a love hate relationship with this series.

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

Maybe Hotaru wants to distance herself because she knows she's a terrible person and wouldn't want to inflict herself upon the person she loves.

Noface
joined Jun 23, 2016

LOL - the German Version of NTR is censored ^^

https://www.pic-upload.de/view-33462737/Unbenannt.jpg.html

last edited at Jul 5, 2017 12:28PM

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

I stumbled upon episode 1, knowing only the series by name…

This is some kind of amateur animated demo? Right? >.> Please tell me that it is.

last edited at Jul 6, 2017 8:01PM

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

This is some kind of amateur animated demo? Right? >.> Please tell me that it is.

its a brand new animation studio. NTR is their first work.

Hanging%20chito%20ava
joined Dec 18, 2016

its a brand new animation studio. NTR is their first work.

Actually, Creators in Pack has done several shows already & most of them shorts, like NTR: https://myanimelist.net/anime/producer/1195/Creators_in_Pack.

But yeah, they're still fairly new & low-budget.

Blackness
joined Jul 7, 2017

Pffft, I don't know why some people taste this good. But, seriously? NTR + Yuri? Pffft, You're not enough with just a dick alone, are you?

I'm not disgusted or hated by this. But, seriously? NTR + Yuri?

joined Jun 12, 2015

I saw the first episode. It's very low budget anime. I know this anime is just advertisement to buy the manga, but come on. It's like Yuri Hime doesn't care.

last edited at Jul 7, 2017 12:11PM

joined Mar 15, 2017

I saw the first episode. It's very low budget anime. I know this anime is just advertisement to buy the manga, but come one. It's like Yuri Hime doesn't care

I think it's pretty childish to see it that way.

Blackness
joined Jul 7, 2017

I think it's pretty childish to see it that way.

Hhmm, probably.

OzzytheCheshirecat
joined Jul 8, 2017

Can't wait for the next chapter. Anyone know when it's released?

Wizardofwonder
joined Sep 11, 2015

hold up, is there a reason chapters 8 onwards havent been uploaded here?

edit:forgot it was licensed

last edited at Jul 12, 2017 10:39PM

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

People were complaining about the animation quality, but to my mind that's like complaining about the quality of bread in your milkshake. What bread?

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

When I first read this, I hated everything Fujiwara stood for. I still hate him now, but after these latest chapters, it seriously feels like his actions are the only ones which drive the plot any further...

the slap is always a turning point though, right? Right?

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

^^ Well, the quality is gradually improving, albeit slightly.

Now regarding the content… Hotaru and Fujiwara are both detestable human beings is all I have to say. And dammit Yuma, okay your relationship ain't going too well, but that's no reason to put up with Hotaru's shit to that extent. è__é

last edited at Jul 29, 2017 7:06PM

Asukaoriii
joined Jul 24, 2015

edit:forgot it was licensed

That's not the reason, Citrus was licensed too and is still being posted. I don't think they stop posting here unless they are asked to by the publishing company. The thing is that the person who started translating NTR was someone from /u/ and that person dropped it after chapter 7, after that we didn't have translations for a few months until Slayberry picked it up but it was a translation of a translation (they translated from Vietnamese) I think that's why it wasn't posted here. [?] Then Chaosteam picked it up from chapter 12 on but didn't translate the older chapters, they also didn't let dynasty post their translations here until now.

Hanging%20chito%20ava
joined Dec 18, 2016

I'm enjoying the anime as a comedy right now. It's so bad, I can't even get mad at it.

joined Jun 28, 2017

Love this series. Well written with respect for every character. It's rare for a drama to not present one or more characters as weak or victimized, especially someone like Hotaru would be written as a powerless victim of events by most other writers. But this girl is cold and confident. It's wonderfully refreshing. i like how each character has it's strenghts and they all have interesting personalities.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

GID posted:

Love this series. Well written with respect for every character. It's rare for a drama to not present one or more characters as weak or victimized, especially someone like Hotaru would be written as a powerless victim of events by most other writers. But this girl is cold and confident. It's wonderfully refreshing. i like how each character has it's strenghts and they all have interesting personalities.

I don't think we are reading the same manga.

joined Aug 24, 2017

I really wouldn't mind the nice guy beats up the other guy and yumi boyfriend tells him about the girls then the mean guy leaves the group then the nice meets with the girls and says to pick out of yumi or me and she kisses both the nice guy gets a theersome with yumi and her idk what I am writing my opinion but forsome reason I don't won't to see the nice guy gets hurt but if the guy with the white hair leave I really wouldn't mind because the nice guy protectes yumi and his girlfriend

last edited at Aug 24, 2017 5:04AM

09_lapis_lazuline
joined Aug 12, 2017

Takeda continues to prove himself as the sole voice of reason and basic humanity. Of course, I think Yuma and Hotaru's relationship is horrifically unhealthy and should end in a breakup, but at least he's human. (Though, really, the title is now more than a little pointless...)

Tumblr_inline_oxf1gj0pl71rjsbp5_400
joined Jun 23, 2017

I don't know... I kind of want them to face their feeling and start something little by little. I really appreciate the angst that comes out of their relationship from past perceived betrayal. There is a sense of tragedy. First Hotaru who feels betrayed by her only friend/saviour, and go look for love and approval with guy; then Yuma who see her sweet little friend going out with boys and feels betrayed to not be Hotaru's unique object of admiration.

They're teenagers with all the complication of dealing with feelings/desire that come with it. I don't think they are as horrible as everybody think. Of course, what they do is despicable to a certain degree, but it's a story so there's a lot of exaggeration everywhere, and they're still young so not really mature to deal with what is happening. On the case of poor Takeda, to Yuma's defence, they weren't very, very far in their relationship at all and mistakes can be made at the beginning of a relationship; I think it's best it happened on the start.

But now that Yuma has confessed her fault and apologised to Takeda, the path to redemption has begun! It just took her a little time to fully acknowledge what she is feeling.

I guess the fact that it makes people react so much means it's a good drama, somehow?

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Seeing '' good drama''' and '' Netsuzou Trap '' in the same sentence is kind of unusual- and passably surprising, or ironical.

To reply you must either login or sign up.