Forum › Posts by Wizardofwonder

Wizardofwonder
joined Sep 11, 2015

kinda dig it tbh. give me more yuri doujins of 60s/70s childrens anime.

Wizardofwonder
joined Sep 11, 2015

Spoiling both her senpais, very nice. Love the two page spread of it.

joined Sep 11, 2015

I want Akane x Nadeshiko x Jun to be together in the end but lol whatever happens happens.

Wizardofwonder
joined Sep 11, 2015

I feel like folks are getting too deep into the weeds with Hiroko. Like they start with one conclusion and backtrack to fill in the rest. how the story is going so far, this chapter is the first time we really get into her pov. up till now, it was primarily ayakas, like can folks say much with incomplete info about a character.

joined Sep 11, 2015

I dont care what happens, i want Kyou to suffer.

Wizardofwonder
joined Sep 11, 2015

Trying to find this oneshot where this woman is having a rough go coping with the fact her highschool crush is getting married. Black haired mc and might have been short hair too. It's set at a party or event or wedding reception and the mc is coming back home for this after moving away for a couple of years.

I think it might be this Encounter Effect by Kodama Naoko

Most of it fits what you were saying.
That mighe be it! Thanks!

Wizardofwonder
joined Sep 11, 2015

Trying to find this oneshot where this woman is having a rough go coping with the fact her highschool crush is getting married. Black haired mc and might have been short hair too. It's set at a party or event or wedding reception and the mc is coming back home for this after moving away for a couple of years.

joined Sep 11, 2015

all aboard lapis x natori x diana

Wizardofwonder
MEMORIAL MG discussion 09 Dec 21:49
joined Sep 11, 2015

Blessed FGO yuri H-Doujin. I love any yuri Rika x servant pairings, partly its different from most gacha male player character pairing .

last edited at Dec 10, 2022 1:00AM

Wizardofwonder
joined Sep 11, 2015

Trying to find a one shot where this kid has a crush on her sister ands its revealed the sister is getting married.its llike a story about heartbreak and first loves.

Wizardofwonder
joined Sep 11, 2015

Yoroizuka is a classical INTJ (in Myers-Briggs typology): efficient, brutally honest, and bad at interpersonal relations and assessing others' feelings. Her intro scene is a perfect picture of an INTJ at work: she points out her colleague's mistake, loses interest in her immediately, takes over her work and completes it in 1/10th of the time, before her other colleague is done lecturing her -- which she also has zero interest in. The other example is her complete nonchalance to her GF sneaking into her house: she walked in, saw her standing there, immediately figured out what happened, and lost any interest in the situation. From personal experience, I can tell that 90% of her brain power was still engaged with work at that point. Only when her GF proposed the lap pillow did she mentally switch to the here and now because it was a completely new experience for her. Still, a control freak like all INTJs, she completely ignored the possibility of receiving a lap pillow and instead immediately offered her GF one, remaining firmly in control of the situation.

Myers-Briggs is about as scientifically substantiated as tossing a hand-full of bones and divining the future from them. Judging ppl (or characters in this case, but what you wrote sounds way too elaborate to not be applied to actual living ppl too i'd wager) based on these personality quiz categories is a gross negligence at best. Gives me the heeb's

to be fair, fictional characters are infinitely less complex than real people. Jungian archetypes is a fairly common framework for writers to use when developing characters and such.

Wizardofwonder
joined Sep 11, 2015

Any reccomendations for old yuri from like the 90s or just has that particular non moe artsyle?

joined Sep 11, 2015

Isn’t BMI a totally bullshit number? It doesn’t actually differentiate between what type of mass it is, whether its fat, or muscle, and so doesn’t really provide any meaningful data? Also wasn’t the guy who created BMI a big proponent of eugenics or something

Yeah and he wasnt a doctor either. However the whole dieting thing is questionable at best and harmful at worst. Getting to adn keeping a healthy weight requires listening to your body and nurturing it rather than all the diet hallmarks of restrictions and starving.

Wizardofwonder
joined Sep 11, 2015

This.

Thanks a bunch!

Wizardofwonder
joined Sep 11, 2015

trying to remember the title of a manga where this women's tall blonde niece comes to stay and they love each other but the aunt wont admit it.

Wizardofwonder
joined Sep 11, 2015

Hey, trying to find a certain oneshot where this girl basically mindcontrolled a girl to be hers(?) and I think a black dildo was involved.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/mono_eye
This?

That's it! Thank you!

Wizardofwonder
joined Sep 11, 2015

Hey, trying to find a certain oneshot where this girl basically mindcontrolled a girl to be hers(?) and I think a black dildo was involved.

Wizardofwonder
joined Sep 11, 2015

I'm trying to find this manga. All I remember was a scene where a character said they wanted to see the other's face or something after 69ing. thanks in advance

Reminds me of this.

i think that's it! I don't even remember reading hanjuku joshi. thanks!

Wizardofwonder
joined Sep 11, 2015

I'm trying to find this manga. All I remember was a scene where a character said they wanted to see the other's face or something after 69ing. thanks in advance

Wizardofwonder
joined Sep 11, 2015

The ending got the wheels turning in my head. Based on what I've read, I do think they walk away.

Wizardofwonder
joined Sep 11, 2015

hold up, is there a reason chapters 8 onwards havent been uploaded here?

edit:forgot it was licensed

last edited at Jul 12, 2017 10:39PM

joined Sep 11, 2015

Seems Yukiko accepts her mother's and Sayuri's relationship at the end. The only thing that has not been addressed yet is the father.

last edited at Jun 17, 2017 12:57AM

Wizardofwonder
joined Sep 11, 2015

trying to find a story about a deaf maid (i think) and a blind(?)girl and has her eyes covered and urinated on the deaf girl at one point

Wizardofwonder
joined Sep 11, 2015

Pretty sadisitc for a senpai not to tell her kouhai the truth, eh?

last edited at Jan 12, 2017 9:58PM

Wizardofwonder
joined Sep 11, 2015

Fighting games are fun.