Forum › I am not a Succubus! discussion

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Monster girl yuri? Check me in! Well the skirt pull was a bit cringy, but Niina assaulting Sakura could be either foreshadowing her being a Succubus or Niina just got horny. The crotch diving scene didn't really bother me as it actually came naturally and wasn't dragged on (the same as the skirt pull). Author adds bit of fanservice but so far I'd say they don't go beyond good taste. Sakura's big boobs are also pretty distracting as I'm not fan of, but maybe it is next foreshadowing of her being a succubus. I like our Namia and Centuar and Harppy is cute too, so for now I'm definitely going to keep reading it. And I don't really mind Sakura character wise. About the whole Succubus thing, I actually wouldn't mind if she turned out to be one, but I guess her being human would be ok as well. In fact, while I like characters that suffer from some kind of sickness, I have a feeling it might be tied to her being a Succubus as well. Like she is half-aijin (quarter?) and because of that her aijin traits only appeared in her puberty and that is why she got sick? She was becoming more of Succubus which strained her body, but she got better now, because the process is closer to end. And that is why her parents (grandpa?) had no issue sending her to this school, because they knew she is aijin. Why they didn't tell her? Manga logic x3.

EDIT/ Right about lying thing. Well it is common thing in those kind of scenario, but here she was clearly pushed to do it. She wants to fit in and everyone said how it is better when there are only aijin around and before she even made any decision Niina said she is sure she is Succubus and everyone got so excited Sakura wasn't able to tell the truth and disappoint them. You can clearly see she kinda went with the flow without thinking because as soon a she realized what she did, she knew it was bad idea, but at this point she couldn't back off from it.

last edited at Jul 3, 2017 11:55AM

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Hey, maybe people just saw a picture of the protagonist and based on her chest size, they thought she was a succubus and marked her down as one without bothering to confirm it. XD

I mean, from what I understood, "a succubus is coming to town" is pretty much a rumor rather than actual fact, so might be as good an explanation as any.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Chantelune posted:

Hey, maybe people just saw a picture of the protagonist and based on her chest size, they thought she was a succubus and marked her down as one without bothering to confirm it. XD

I mean, from what I understood, "a succubus is coming to town" is pretty much a rumor rather than actual fact, so might be as good an explanation as any.

That... would be brilliant x3

Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

Ah. The harpy is always the best girl.
Precious birb.

The%20witch's%20house
joined Apr 9, 2015

Like she is half-aijin (quarter?) and because of that her aijin traits only appeared in her puberty and that is why she got sick? She was becoming more of Succubus which strained her body, but she got better now, because the process is closer to end. And that is why her parents (grandpa?) had no issue sending her to this school, because they knew she is aijin. Why they didn't tell her? Manga logic x3.

Yeah, I was thinking something along the same lines too. Like maybe the reason her body has been so weak is because she wasn't taking in any life force through uh sexual means.

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

banana on page 34

Cs4_cover
joined Jul 13, 2015

Well the mc easilyi get a CHICK in her first day.

joined Oct 17, 2016

Well, I would say its the yuri version of monster girls, but because of Slime girl Suu and her lesbian attacks it kind of already was Yuri... -.-

Anyways, looks quite nice, but because the MC has all these weak constitution issues, my bet: she actually IS a real succubus and she got the issues because she doesnt consume life energy. ^^ So she didnt lie by not saying she is a human. ^^

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

That is some fascinating perspective going on in the bottom right panel...

Now I realize there are crazy, reality defying things going on all over this thing, but it just stood out to me!

Nishiki%20gosu%20rori%20dark%20hair%20sm
joined Jan 11, 2015

Now I realize there are crazy, reality defying things going on all over this thing, but it just stood out to me!

I thought it was normal for clothes to shrink-wrap around your boobs, to the point that your nipples poke through your jacket... x)

Also, it's amusing to see all the wild speculations going on! There is a lot of wholesome lewdness to expect, so stay tuned!

Capture%20_2018-03-05-21-59-51~2_resized
joined Apr 28, 2016

I thought it was normal for clothes to shrink-wrap around your boobs, to the point that your nipples poke through your jacket... x)

Also, it's amusing to see all the wild speculations going on! There is a lot of wholesome lewdness to expect, so stay tuned!

I think it's more that her torso is 85% of her body in that panel.

last edited at Jul 3, 2017 5:11PM

joined Jan 11, 2015

Then you'll love some of the proportions in the upcoming chapters.

last edited at Jul 3, 2017 6:01PM

joined Oct 10, 2016

This is fucked up. Srsly. I wonder what she will do when they say "show us your wings and horns!"

Rosenakahara
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

I really want her to turn out to actually be a succubus, if she isnt that'll be lame, her being a succubus doesn't mean she has to be a player either it could just be an aspect of herself she didn't know about.

themusicman500
Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

I don't mind whether she's really a succubus or not. I'm actually hoping Sakura gets together with the Lamia girl. I'm sensing some mutual attraction there despite the iffy first impression, and even though she's crushing on the Harpy.

last edited at Jul 3, 2017 7:39PM

joined Dec 19, 2016

Monster Girl Yuri Harem with Big Boobed MC. I approve.

last edited at Jul 3, 2017 8:24PM

0025_2d6ec0da0f4bf2e38ab1a00396fa809b
joined Feb 7, 2013

Nothing can beat this.

L8nis5h
joined Jun 26, 2014

"Mono eye"?

Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

Nothing can beat this.

This one was fun. Glad to see other people remember it.

joined Jan 11, 2015

"Mono eye"?

You'll have to bring that up with the author. x)
Japanese: 単眼 (one eye), subtitled as モノアイ (lit. mono eye).

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

"Mono eye"?

You'll have to bring that up with the author. x)
Japanese: 単眼 (one eye), subtitled as モノアイ (lit. mono eye).

My guess is that "cyclops" was deemed a racist slur, while "mono eye" is PC.

last edited at Jul 4, 2017 1:37AM

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

mmm i think i will pass on this i don´t watch monster musume i am not reading this one

Gay%20cum
joined Jul 16, 2013

monster harem yuri...
where do i sign up?

AWalkingPizza
Gay
joined Jun 13, 2016

LOL THE PAGE AT THE END i just cant AHA

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Finally, the spiritual successor to Mononoke girls academy has come!

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. Here's hoping there's plenty of "Heart-pounding Excitement"!

To reply you must either login or sign up.