Forum › A Socially Awkward Girl Got Kissed By A Kouhai She Never Talked To Once Before discussion

Sharkexpert12
2017-06-09-10-36-16-
joined Mar 29, 2017

jesus how does Mochi know exactly how it feels to be a Game Design Student that can't make a game.

guess its universal.

would like to see more series from Mochi though, Vignettes are nice but More than Friends still isnt properly finished.

It's easy to make a game but insanely hard to make a good one.

Badass%20yuyuko%20-%20avatar2
joined Dec 4, 2015

Setsumei iranai title dana.

Mochi sure got lazy with this one. Copy/pasted and then barely changed the facial expressions or just zoomed in, what the gay cakes is this. Not horrifying, but still.

Man, I don't care. I can't even dream up this stuff. Being able to read even just copy/pasta half works brightens up my day.

What morter said.

lazylikeyourass
Capture
joined Mar 26, 2016

That title is like a Fall Out Boy song.

joined Jan 8, 2014

Mochi is great but these stories/chapters are too short. To make up for this, she should do it forever

Lol ;p

joined Apr 21, 2014

The first half of the title is literally me

You're a kouhai I never talked to once before?

B91c8e71-7626-4e23-84f0-d33e3d736c84
joined May 2, 2017

title is me

DarkLordofYuri
Tumblr_madda8svpi1rf3rn4o1_500
joined Jul 6, 2016

I love the absurdly long titles XD

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

At least it isn't incest. Good God.

This is like saying about food "At least it isn't delicious!"

The%20witch's%20house
joined Apr 9, 2015

The first half of the title is literally me

You're a kouhai I never talked to once before?

Possibly.

joined Feb 23, 2016

Omg why are you doing this to me (ノ≧∇≦)ノ╧╧

Gits-innocence4
joined Sep 22, 2013

This is like saying about food "At least it isn't delicious!"

...it is? : [

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

Heh. This really worked for me. Even the title giving it all away just adds to the charm. I like this authors stuff a lot. Still can't read authors incest stories though. No offense to its fans but I'm not reading those anytime soon.

last edited at Jul 1, 2017 9:21PM

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

The incest titles are probably the ones with the least plausible characters in them, I think. They're not bad stories but easily the most skippable.

joined Oct 26, 2016

I feel like Mochi has improved a bit on the facial art in this one. Makes the already cute faces even better.

Also, the apron is trying to surprise us on the third page.

Screen%20shot%202016-04-20%20at%207.35.18%20am
joined Dec 20, 2015

That Moment When The Manga Title Is Like P!ATD And FOB Song Titles

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

I think the blunt, straight to the point titles have a nice charm. They definitely grab my attention and make me wanna read them so they're doing a good job in that way. I don't see why people are complaining bout quality and length since these are unofficial freebie shorts that Mochi puts on Twitter.

I think the copy and pasted frames were actually well done to add to depressed feeling of the monologue. The depressing monologue was so spot on it was pretty scary. I think senpai is probably one of the most realistic characters Mochi has made so far.

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

Titles that spoil everything.

most yuri stories are predictable at this point and sadly the ones that aren't are chapters I'm waiting on *cough Strawberry Fields Once Again *cough

last edited at Jul 2, 2017 4:54PM

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

Titles that spoil everything.

most yuri stories are predictable at this point and sadly the ones that aren't are chapters I'm waiting on *cough Strawberry Fields Once Again *cough

It's one thing when a story is predictable because it conforms to most of its genre's expectations, what I find questionable here is the title, which gives away the entirety of the (short) story.

It was still pretty cute tho, so it's a-ok.

Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013

Mochi did it again!!
The more of her works I read, the more I like them. And her art style is so adorable!!

Rfrf
joined May 31, 2013

the more i look at this, the more it looks like it was drawn in firealpaca

i'm not saying it's bad, only... noticeable... as someone who uses firealpaca too, especially seeing how the lines look (specifically, the face and clothes lines)

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins
joined Sep 6, 2015

This was just the cutest little thing~

I feel like Mochi has improved a bit on the facial art in this one. Makes the already cute faces even better.

You should check out the last chapter of "Met My Sister", if you have not already. Facial expressions will make you squeal with delight~

I think the copy and pasted frames were actually well done to add to depressed feeling of the monologue. The depressing monologue was so spot on it was pretty scary. I think senpai is probably one of the most realistic characters Mochi has made so far.

Agreed, I also thought that the copy-paste frames during the monologue contributed to the scene. It visually went hand-in-hand with the depressing thoughts, you could easily picture the senpai standing like that at work every day, making herself as unnoticeable as possible, while everyone just walks past her.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

My theory: co-worker has been promoted and is her new boss, her previously-unknown sister, and her sworn enemy. She's also the pseudonym she corresponded with the one time she got up her courage to try an online dating site. Moreover, before she worked there, the co-worker was the clerk at the video store the protagonist rents from.

I kind of wonder how do you say K❤I❤S❤S. Do you say it like K-i-s-s (by just saying the letters of it) or in some fancy French way that make everything sound so sexual

Either "Chuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu" or "Ki-i-is-su" would be my guess.

last edited at Nov 2, 2017 1:10PM

Rsz_1465926231839
joined Jun 24, 2015

Mochi sure got lazy with this one. Copy/pasted and then barely changed the facial expressions or just zoomed in, what the gay cakes is this. Not horrifying, but still.

Man, I don't care. I can't even dream up this stuff. Being able to read even just copy/pasta half works brightens up my day.

Oh man, I couldn't agree wjth this more. I'm so artistically retarded that stories, art, atmosphere are things I never excelled in. Even this copy paste story gives me such a huge grin simply because it's simple but extremely cute.

joined Sep 25, 2015

Incest yuri is the best gtfo but it's nice to see something fresh from Mochi though.

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

[...] it's nice to see something fresh from Mochi though.

But the incest is more recent than the non-incest...

To reply you must either login or sign up.