Forum › Video Rental Shop discussion

Screen%20shot%202016-04-20%20at%207.35.18%20am
joined Dec 20, 2015

That was so uncalled for cashier-san! You should make up for it by dating her!

Sharkexpert12
2017-06-09-10-36-16-
joined Mar 29, 2017

That was so uncalled for cashier-san! You should make up for it by dating her!

And she will then say it was all an experiment.

Badass%20yuyuko%20-%20avatar2
joined Dec 4, 2015

Victory!!

I'm Kana

Aren't we all.
That panel with her having a nosebleed and recording it with her phone was gold.

Can't say for all the others, but can include myself (°∀°)b.

Also, now I want another manga with Kana as protagonist.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I love how the girl behind her is filming it all on her phone lol :) she is a true yuri fan-girl :)

joined Jan 8, 2014

Lol, cashier-san's blush, and Kana's bg antics made this gold!

Perfect_human
joined Jan 16, 2017

Hope Kana gets her own story and finds a girl for herself, though hopefully she doesn't bleed to death from the thought of it

Jeezzz%202
joined Jan 11, 2017

d-don't joke about gay love! That's cruel!

Capture%20_2018-03-05-21-59-51~2_resized
joined Apr 28, 2016

Hope Kana gets her own story and finds a girl for herself, though hopefully she doesn't bleed to death from the thought of it

Better idea: a girl Kana already knows is blatantly into her, but Kana is too busy spectating all of the other yuri around her to notice.

last edited at Jun 10, 2017 2:56AM

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

Daaaayum. Some good lines there. Wish there was more stories like this. Just a girl trying to get a girl. A break from all the stories about putzing around with lead's that don't even know they are in love or what love is or whatever.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Moral of the story: Don't fall for a troll girl... IRL. In fiction, it's fine, we can all enjoy your suffering. ^_^

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

A5PECT posted:

Better idea: a girl Kana already knows is blatantly into her, but Kana is too busy spectating all of the other yuri around her to notice.

A series about this would actually be a rather hilarious premise, lol. The other girl is always trying to make it clear how she feels but every single time something happens around them to distract Kana.

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Psychest psych that ever psyched :o

Mochiverse is soon starting to rival (Takemiya) Jinverse with all these connections.

The%20witch's%20house
joined Apr 9, 2015

A5PECT posted:

A series about this would actually be a rather hilarious premise, lol. The other girl is always trying to make it clear how she feels but every single time something happens around them to distract Kana.

it could even be the girl in the sports jacket behind her :3

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

Awwwww this author always delivers

joined Feb 23, 2016

Hahhahah! The girl filming xD

joined Jun 3, 2017

A5PECT posted:

Guys who is kana? Any link?

joined Mar 15, 2017

Is this the same video store: https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/more_than_friends_ch15#9 ?

They look like they're different ones, but they're both Tatsuya because it's a reference to real life chain Tsutaya.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

A5PECT posted:

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Kana is the girl behind the confessing girl - the one filming it.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/video_rental_shop_ch02#4

It also seems to be the same girl in pranking the prankster - (not the MC but the girl taking photos in last panel).

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/pranking_the_pranker#8

last edited at Jun 10, 2017 10:33AM

joined Dec 19, 2016

Video Store Girl is a cruel bitch.

Littleawkward1
74e8265c5f8df739e286deab7c984524
joined Jan 26, 2017

The girls in the back! XD I'm the one who whips out her phone.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

and she stood like that for an hour

joined Dec 13, 2016

everyone is gay in this world

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

A5PECT posted:

http://i.imgur.com/2gwbjlC.png

That looks like one of those clickbait thumbnails on YT

Is that the same girl from that bullying story

Now that I look at it, Kana does look like that girl that was the friend of the bully in that story

last edited at Jun 10, 2017 4:16PM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^ Something up with your browser? That isn't a link to me - it is a picture in the post of the page showing who kana is. That link must be where morter uploaded it. No idea why you are not seeing the image - so it's not clickbait.

To reply you must either login or sign up.