Forum › Ashita, Kimi ni Aetara discussion

Nishiki%20gosu%20rori%20dark%20hair%20sm
joined Jan 11, 2015

@Just a goddess with her guardian
As of chapter 6, it's no less confusing, though you're finally realising why it's confusing, at that point. I like it, so far. About the genre: The earlier chapters make it seem as it'll be an aaaangst fest, but at this point (ch6), it has started to feel more like a mystery/supernatural series.

last edited at Jun 4, 2017 6:13PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Debating whether to consider that a spoiler, Ropp, even if it's not a direct plot detail.

__io_euclase_and_rosetta_granblue_fantasy_drawn_by_takishima_asaka__1d4a58edaca73c7fce39685c5353a2f6_crop
joined Dec 30, 2014

There's a page missing, the final page.

last edited at Jun 5, 2017 6:23AM

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

There's a page missing, the final page.

I will update it in a minute

Also uploading chapter 2 right now

Edit: done

last edited at Jun 5, 2017 3:43PM

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

that's certainly not who I expected to kiss her but I'm definitely not complaining

edit: i blinked and two more chapters appeared and now i'm convinced this is my super power

last edited at Jun 5, 2017 4:31PM

79769fb62fb8crop
joined Dec 7, 2014

The end of each chapter makes me go "Whaaaat?!" every time. I love it.

Gelert_Xross
joined Apr 15, 2013

This series is all over the place, which I suppose is by design. It's hard to get to know the characters really well. Hopefully things get a bit clearer as we go on.

joined Sep 9, 2016

So, it seems that we have equal parts time skip and alternate reality as the plot device. Already getting an "A-chan is the rock and Haruhi is the hard place" vibe.

Tsw118
joined Feb 27, 2015

Not a big fan of the artstyle, but plot has me intrigued.

Untitled%20design
joined Jul 13, 2016

Poor rinko :(

B25e08d9df956cc70b30a6cce4e9e9cb
joined Aug 27, 2013

So this is like a harem where all A-chan's children are in love with Rinko, all except the youngest one want to kiss her and maybe even more? Perhaps black-haired actually had sex with true adult Rinko since she kissed her so freely..? But A-chan turned out to be a slut with no care about her own kids. And then Rinko just wakes up normally... Will she be swapping all the time?
That sure is interesting, although her inner monologues about how she is unhappy and about betrayals seem a bit off to me, it's like they are here just for pointless drama without any reasons...

The%20scientist%20edit
joined Mar 9, 2013

Well, this manga is certainly a thing. I have no idea how I feel about it yet.

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

This kinda hurts to read, the wrong kind of angst for my taste. But on the other hand, it's just so damn interesting.

joined Jan 22, 2015

A-chan appears to have some stuff going on which may be causing her to act the way she does. I'm not going to put her in the slut category until we find out what that phone call was about.

As for the rest of this: Not as trippy as the one about bears but it gives off a "bad" feeling. Honestly my curiosity is the only thing holding me to this.

last edited at Jun 5, 2017 5:44PM

joined Jul 18, 2015

This is all kinds of fucked up. So A-chan fucks around and gives her kids for MC to raise? And rather than love that the author tried to convey it came off as emotionally damaged kids crying for attention. There's no build up to explain anything and it all comes off very creepily.

last edited at Jun 5, 2017 5:51PM

Screen%20shot%202016-04-20%20at%207.35.18%20am
joined Dec 20, 2015

Am I the only one that finds this story interesting?

Smug%20ass%20fuckgin%20zura
joined Dec 5, 2015

After reading Chapter 4: ...¿¿¿¿¿que?????

Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

I want to get off Ms Rinko's wild ride.

joined Nov 14, 2013

This is all kinds of fucked up. So A-chan fucks around and gives her kids for MC to raise? And rather than love that the author tried to convey it came off as emotionally damaged kids crying for attention. There's no build up to explain anything and it all comes off very creepily.

I think lack of build up is kind of the point - we're experiencing things the same way Rinko is and it's really fucked up. As for the kids I think they do love the Rinko they know (exactly what kind of love is up for debate) but they're already sore about their mom fucking off somewhere while dumping them with Rinko and now their 'adoptive mom' is saying that she's really a middle-schooler and doesn't know any of them. It's kind of amazing they don't freak out more than they do.

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Rinko has come unstuck in time

Decent so far, though this kind of story has a history of turning into a complete mess

joined Dec 3, 2014

Is it really that angsty? The series is like 10% angst, 90% mystery/supernatural for me.

The more you read, the less confusing it got, but also a lot more questions are raised.

Spoiler for up to the latest chapter:
Not much can be said at this point but I'm pretty sure Koharu is the main girl or at least the story is centred around her. The other 2 love interest for Rinko are A-chan and Shijou.

last edited at Jun 5, 2017 9:30PM

Images
joined Dec 7, 2014

Am I the only one that finds this story interesting?

No! I think so too! To begin with: It's not the same old "senpai, notice me" plot. And the senpai seems to be the bad guy here. Plus, it's not giving much explanation away, so we can't guess what will happen. That makes me so much more interested. I hope that she goes back and forth between present and future. -

Just a goddess with her guardian
Picsart_05-18-01.21.06
joined May 9, 2017

Oh boy, suddenly the story follow the way that no one can guess

joined Apr 10, 2016

It's sooo interesting :D i feels this series like yuri harem XD

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

this series wants you to think you're starting to understand what's going on and then pulls the rug right out from underneath you

To reply you must either login or sign up.