Forum › Vampire-chan × Junior-chan discussion

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

So if I'll be optimistic, I'd say the thing she lost was innocence (somehow), gained a "friend" (if you'd call that one...) then will later lose it bc they'll be in a diff relationship (whatever that is)...... Even I don't believe what I just typed so yeah.

Nice to see a familiar author so thanks scanlation team for uploading this. :)

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

Noice I heard We will get to buy this authors work in Germany
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

May I ask how? Like licensed or something?

Yes we have 5 publishing company in Germany who lincens really a lot manga! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ) (◕‿◕✿)

last edited at May 8, 2017 7:25PM

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Urgh, that "I had no idea what was coming" style of ending. Firstly, such cheap foreshadowing, just stop. Secondly, don't try to frame this whole thing as some sort of artsy retelling of events, clearly not all of it is from the junior's perspective anyway. There just has to be better ways to craft hooks into your story than ending with "exciting twists coming, I promise for reals".

Anyway... this author with this subject matter is a lock for reading, hope it turns out well.

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

^

You know if you don't like the story....like....idk.....maybe stop reading.

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

^

You know if you don't like the story....like....idk.....maybe stop reading.

Maybe you should, like, idk, maybe actually read what others write. I was merely voicing my distaste for those types of ending words specifically, the story overall is fine.

Qndkfwtexmw51%20-%20kopie
joined May 20, 2014

Noice I heard We will get to buy this authors work in Germany
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

May I ask how? Like licensed or something?

Yes we have 5 publishing company in Germany who lincens really a lot manga! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ) (◕‿◕✿)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_manga_publishers#German lol I know at least 4 of them (Tokyopop doing a good job on licensing more yuri manga btw).
But seriously, I haven't heard any news about Takano Saku stuff coming to Germany. Especially since this one runs in a magazine, it needs at least one tankobon release to be licensed.

Untitled%20(1)
joined Aug 24, 2016

don't tell me someone's going to die in the end or they will be "dying"

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

Kouhai-chan's innocence will die. dun dun duuun

joined Jan 8, 2014

The inner-thigh biting schtick felt like shallow erotica writing at first, but there can be a slightly clever justification for. I hope Takano was thinking what I'm thinking.

The vampires here are big on secrecy and it's probably easier to hide fang marks on the inner thigh than on the neck. I am not very familiar with anatomy, but AFAIK the femoral artery, one of the largest in the human body, runs pretty close to the skin at the inner thigh, making it a good target.

Yeah even if you aren't a vamp its a good place to bite/suck...can cause small disrupt in blood flow to areas o.0

(What we do in the Shadows is a hilarious "documentary" about a group of vampires living in a New Zealand flat)

Im not sure if I've seen that one, did they end up in canada? Like ostracized from the other vamps?

last edited at May 10, 2017 4:20AM

joined Feb 23, 2016

Omg she finally did it!!

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

These vampires know very well where to bite... as in, "allusion to rape" kind of bite.

last edited at May 11, 2017 9:40PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Omg she finally did it!!

"Finally" seems an odd word for "the day after they met, five minutes into their first actual conversation".

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

So this chapter ends with how the manga will end, cool x'D I'll read it anyway, seems good *_*

last edited at May 12, 2017 10:57PM

joined Jul 21, 2016

Looks very promising.

Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

I wonder if every chapter's gonna end with slightly ominous final words.

Untitled102_20231004232707
joined Mar 26, 2014

Hell yeah! Woooooo! Damn ~~ "Freely offer your bodies to us."

Untitled102_20231004232707
joined Mar 26, 2014

Kouhai-chan's innocence will die. dun dun duuun

XD Hahahaha! Already gone bro. Hahahaha!

Nishiki%20gosu%20rori%20dark%20hair%20sm
joined Jan 11, 2015

I wonder if every chapter's gonna end with slightly ominous final words.

Chapter 3 doesn't. x)

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

Maybe she's just saying it was the beggining of their relationship, and the eventual end of her virginity.

joined Jul 22, 2016

That escalated quickly. Also, the main character is kind of hilarious.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

If I were a vampire I would totally do it from behind hahahaha
One thing bothers me... She says "I didn't see any mark" but I see it, is right there! what's up with that?

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I really want to like this more than I do, but so far it feels like something's missing. Hopefully I'll connect more in future chapters

Nishiki%20gosu%20rori%20dark%20hair%20sm
joined Jan 11, 2015

@Nez
I kind of agree, honestly. The steamy bits are really nice, as expected, but the actual story still feels a little lacking, as of chapter 3. :/

joined Feb 23, 2016

The cover Page cracked me up xDD Thank you TAKANO!! <3
this is absolutely beautiful! I want moreee! i hope it's a alot of chapters T_T i wish

Img_20201116_114246_2-min_50-min%20(1)
joined Oct 14, 2014

This isn't your normal garden variety Rape.
It's a very special kind of Rape.
In the yesteryears you would only really see it in yaoi, but today we have...
Uh, this.

To reply you must either login or sign up.