Forum › Have a nice holiday discussion

Rosenakahara
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Glad this ship isnt dead, I really enjoyed this.

joined Jul 22, 2016

Negitoro is cute. Haha

joined Feb 23, 2016

She's like "dang" in the end xD Miku is soo cute~

senpailovesyuri
Received_1435396586503362
joined May 14, 2016

I want the feels... I need a girlfriend cries (with big boobs) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

We really need more MikuLuca.

Av
joined May 25, 2015

"Not high school students"

That disclaimer is wonderful.

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

If she had waken up she would have helped her rub it off ;) I think that she woke up and saw Luka naked (boobs out and panties down and wet) and guessed what happened.

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

I actually prefer unchanged SFX with notes for them on what they mean if they're important. I didn't know that that was considered amateurish?

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

And yet she's wearing what looks like a school uniform when she goes out the next day.

joined Jan 22, 2015

And yet she's wearing what looks like a school uniform when she goes out the next day.

I got a good laugh when I saw her in the uniform.

Nico%204
joined May 26, 2015

That was the first thing I thought when I reached that page, like, "Both 18+ but Miku still wearing a sailor uniform?" but then I thought it could be part of a job.

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

Umm... well... actually... Ah! She's just working at a specialty fetish cafe! That's the ticket! (In the morning??)

No wait... Maybe that's worse. But we know she's not a high school student.

Edit:

That was the first thing I thought when I reached that page, like, "Both 18+ but Miku still wearing a sailor uniform?" but then I thought it could be part of a job.

And if it really were part of a job, she'd probably wear street clothes and change when she got there.

last edited at May 7, 2017 10:22PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

That'd be a seriously embarrassing thing to be wearing out on the street as an adult though. Like you'd have people thinking you were a fetish cosplayer.

I suspect the artist is so used to drawing high schoolers for other series that it didn't occur to them this was kind of odd.

Pout2
joined Mar 7, 2017

god DAM i need more

Non
joined May 7, 2017

I just read it as a "these aren't the droids you're looking for" kind of handwave

Also, the 4koma at the end implies that this is fiction in-universe

last edited at May 7, 2017 10:57PM

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

"There's totally no underage character having sex in this doujin, trust me."

Altair Uploader
Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

I actually prefer unchanged SFX with notes for them on what they mean if they're important. I didn't know that that was considered amateurish?

Almost every professional publisher translates sound effects differently. Some prefer to leave the originals with or without translations, some replace, some pronounce the sound effects, some describe them, some use American comic sounds. Inconsistency in sticking to one way is what comes off as amateurish. For me, here, all the untranslated sound effects came off as pure silence in my head.

But, I love the release!

Kinchan%20drawing%20maru%20%20dfhgsdhfsdhgsdf%20i%20lov%20e
joined Dec 21, 2015

Oh, wow. It's been a long time since I've seen a doujin for these two (and a Sekihara one at that!!) and this was a really pleasant surprise! Nice stuff.

joined Jan 8, 2014

I dunno which part was sexier the actual sex or the masturbation ...im leaning towards the second one ^_^

I really liked the SoL aspect of the story too, a couple on their shared day off <3

Thanks for scantalating! ^_^ I think you did a really good job! As far as sound effects I hear it's one of the harder aspects like cleaning and re-drawing and such... my preference I guess would be pronounced sfx? Like "hnnngh" is preferable to "moan"... but i've seen some manga where like little sfx characters are everywhere! Im thinking the occasional translation for emphasis on what's happening at the time would be good(the example im thinking of has me blushing lol) ... /////
Anyway! Good Job! ^_^

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

Glad to see this ship again, and by Sekihara as well.

If heavenchai is reading this then I think you did a good job and the untranslated sfx doesn't really bother me because I can somewhat read hiragana so I can still understand what the sound would be like somewhat

32104671_1715652908533240_2109611648586088448_n
joined Jul 30, 2015

Sekihara Umina make the best LukaXMiku storys!!!!!!! Love it everytime!

lazylikeyourass
Capture
joined Mar 26, 2016

Holy shit I just read this in exhentai two days ago. It was in japanese though. Thanks for translating!

joined Dec 4, 2016

hmm I expect male insert with this author.

Untitled102_20231004232707
joined Mar 26, 2014

If she had waken up she would have helped her rub it off ;) I think that she woke up and saw Luka naked (boobs out and panties down and wet) and guessed what happened.

Hahahaha XDD But far my favorite explanation XD HAHAHAHA!!

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

Despite the disclaimer at the beginning, I've increasingly come to believe that there is no way Miku was older than 18 in this book.

To reply you must either login or sign up.