Forum › Kase-san discussion

joined Mar 21, 2017

Dunno if it is just me who is seeing this but for some reason it is doing somethign weird with the font size and formatting that I don't know how to fix.

It's because you have spaces after the > symbol

I am a little confused though, were you quoting someone originally or is this all your own words?

last edited at Apr 6, 2017 3:48AM

Yumi%20sachiko%20kiss%201
joined Apr 6, 2017

Dunno if it is just me who is seeing this but for some reason it is doing somethign weird with the font size and formatting that I don't know how to fix.

I am a little confused though, were you quoting someone originally or is this all your own words?

Ok that fixed it thanks. Weird though there was no symbol. It is my own words.

joined Mar 21, 2017

Ok that fixed it thanks. Weird though there was no symbol. It is my own words.

It was just the spaces not the symbol, i confused myself when i was trying to figure out what went wrong.

last edited at Apr 6, 2017 4:59AM

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

I read Takashima-san's blog and it said she'd probably finish the next manga by June (my Japanese is absolutely shitty so I may be wrong though lol).

She's referring to the fourth tank, which she's aiming to get out in June with some additional material.
Giving that she's made no grandiose post about the series ending, we can probably assume her tweets about it continuing are genuine and there's just some confusion with her publishers/distributors.

last edited at Apr 6, 2017 8:10AM

joined Feb 1, 2013

sheska posted:

I don't know if its just me.
I think this manga really needs some serious conflict, I see nothing but happiness in this one. when I was reading this manga, boredom gets the best of me a couple of times.

Kinda thought that was one of the best part of this one.

Cmon, the story without conflict its like candy without sugar. Lol
tasteless xD

Oh sure, it's sooo much better when there's needless drama and everything even the tiniest bit nice is instantly counteracted by some contrived conflict. Reading Citrus was like waiting to come climax for months, only for nothing to happen in the end. Maybe I'm the weirdo, but I find it refreshing when the characters are just allowed to be happy.

23519190_1784036034940610_3865802561690641399_n
joined Oct 4, 2016

Maybe I'm the weirdo, but I find it refreshing when the characters are just allowed to be happy.

Rsz_tumblr_n3y1mps9e11tr1hgao1_1280
joined Mar 16, 2017

Maybe I'm the weirdo, but I find it refreshing when the characters are just allowed to be happy.

I'm with you, I have at least 30 or so chapters/series on this site in my favorites that have more than enough conflict/angst/drama for days/ and such to read. Having a few in there where the couple is just allowed to be happy dealing with things between themselves without the annoying love triangles/squares is kind of nice to have, a little fluff is never a bad thing and one of the things I like about this series thus far.

joined Jan 6, 2017

I'm with you, I have at least 30 or so chapters/series on this site in my favorites that have more than enough conflict/angst/drama for days/ and such to read. Having a few in there where the couple is just allowed to be happy dealing with things between themselves without the annoying love triangles/squares is kind of nice to have, a little fluff is never a bad thing and one of the things I like about this series thus far.

Yeah, I agree too! I love stories with complex plots and drama, but I think it's refreshing to have some cute fluff to read every now and then where everything is happy and practically gives you diabetes.

joined Mar 21, 2017

Not every love story has to have drama and i think the fact that this one doesn't need it to make a great story is why i like it.

Don't get me wrong though, i enjoy drama to certain point as well but life isn't always filled with it.

last edited at Apr 7, 2017 6:09PM

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

I hesitate to ask, but what's the final verdict on the "final chapter" statement? Was it just an editor oversight, after all? Has the author said anything definitive on the matter since then?

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

I hesitate to ask, but what's the final verdict on the "final chapter" statement? Was it just an editor oversight, after all? Has the author said anything definitive on the matter since then?

author apologized on twitter and has said that it is not the final chapter.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

author apologized on twitter and has said that it is not the final chapter.

Alright, thank you for setting the record straight. :-)

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

Has Kase's height ever been explicitly stated? I keep thinking she's "tall" in a western sense but then I remember this is Japan.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Has Kase's height ever been explicitly stated? I keep thinking she's "tall" in a western sense but then I remember this is Japan.

I prefer to measure Kase's height in yamadas.

Yumi%20sachiko%20kiss%201
joined Apr 6, 2017

It is really hard to tell Asian women's height in manga especially if you are a westerner. For instance look at Hori in Horimiya. In the manga she actually looks like she is rather tall like around 5'6 but she is actually only 5'3. There is a trend to have the MC girl in a romance be short especially if they are on the shy side and Yamada seems fit in this stereotype. So I'd guess Kase is around 5'7-5'8 as I think she stands around as tall as a lot of the boys in the series.

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

How many Yamadas is Kase?

joined Mar 21, 2012

Maybe 1.325 Ymd's?

joined Oct 4, 2016

Maybe 1.325 Ymd's?

aka 1325 milliyamadas.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Does the height of one yamada include the sprout on top?

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Not sure, but yamadabuds are used to measure shorter lengths.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Not sure, but yamadabuds are used to measure shorter lengths.

How many yamadabuds are one yamada? I'm not good with imperial units. :-(

last edited at Apr 19, 2017 2:35AM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Imperial Yamada, I kinda like the sound of that.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Imperial Yamada, I kinda like the sound of that.

Space Battleship Yamada?

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Vankomycin, where is your avatar from, if I may ask?

joined Oct 4, 2016

Vankomycin, where is your avatar from, if I may ask?

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/lunchbox_yukari#18

To reply you must either login or sign up.