Forum › Now Loading…! discussion

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

Does anyone know how often chapters of this manga get released in Japan? And also maybe how many chapters have currently been released over there? I'm not quite sure whether the scanlators have caught up to the most recent one or not...

It's a complete 1 volume series with, I believe, 5 chapters.

Untitled102_20231004232707
joined Mar 26, 2014

Yay! All the gamer Yuri ~
Hahahaha. "Would you like to go out sometime?"
"I thought you'd never ask" As if lol

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Luv it! but still... with the cover I was hoping for sum goth tsun tsun chapter

Nws
joined Jul 1, 2014

That raises the question though, mobile yuri game when?

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

love live's been out, how long now?

Mosupeaceicon
joined Mar 19, 2016

There actually is one! It's release kept getting delayed but it's finally out now. I didn't play very far myself but it's pretty cute, basically a mobage dating sim but yuri. It's cool cuz it's being specifically marketed towards a female audience!

These are the current romance options:

Link (Note: It will only work on mobile.)

last edited at Apr 11, 2017 5:02AM

Rankarana Uploader
New%20profile
Sexy Akiba Detectives
joined Feb 8, 2014

holy shit i looove the art??? esp for the top two girls

joined Jul 26, 2016

"They better not be sleeping together..."

#transparentclosets

Ss%20(2013-06-03%20at%2007.40.38)
joined Aug 23, 2014

I really like this series...

Serious but worried boss falling in love with the ditzy worker, and her slowly finding herself in love too...

Really cute!

Nws
joined Jul 1, 2014

The lady in the background with her own boob closeup is my type. Though it would be pretty hard to play a romance game when you can't understand what they're saying.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Go out?

Of course! You know you want to... :D

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Mochida's thoughts on page 99 really bug me, since there's not really any indication that Kaori is particularly pining after Takagi in that scene, or even so far in that chapter. It's very much a "tell without showing" moment that really doesn't work for me. The rest of the chapter ticks along just fine and I like it, but that moment is definitely a low point for me.

joined Jan 8, 2016

Mochida's thoughts on page 99 really bug me, since there's not really any indication that Kaori is particularly pining after Takagi in that scene, or even so far in that chapter. It's very much a "tell without showing" moment that really doesn't work for me. The rest of the chapter ticks along just fine and I like it, but that moment is definitely a low point for me.

tfw this is exactly what has been bugging the shit out of you the whole chapter.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

I laughed my butt off when Mochida went around the room listing the did-not-dos especially when she said, 'someone here hasn't done the debugging.' That used to be the story of my work life cuz duh... debugging and testing suck and sucks the life out of you!

Still beats having to write documentation.

Does anyone know how often chapters of this manga get released in Japan? And also maybe how many chapters have currently been released over there? I'm not quite sure whether the scanlators have caught up to the most recent one or not...

It's a complete 1 volume series with, I believe, 5 chapters.

So there is just the final chapter left to this?

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I'd love to see a much longer version of this story, with time for the various characters to get fleshed out and develop their individual attractions for each other.

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

There actually is one! It's release kept getting delayed but it's finally out now. I didn't play very far myself but it's pretty cute, basically a mobage dating sim but yuri. It's cool cuz it's being specifically marketed towards a female audience!

These are the current romance options:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CzqLCDNUcAA3Ag-.jpg

Link (Note: It will only work on mobile.)

What's it called?

(Blonde hair girl has very manly look.)

last edited at Apr 11, 2017 8:17PM by Nezchan

Rankarana Uploader
New%20profile
Sexy Akiba Detectives
joined Feb 8, 2014

tbf that might be a translation issue? the japanese word used is like 'you're talking fondly about someone you love/have affection for' and that doesn't TL neatly so i kinda played with it a bit

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Always funny lol

This is practice.

What, if anything, does this have to do with the manga?

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

I think she just knows her that well, besides she knew that Kaori had feelings for Takagi since the start

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

Always funny lol

This is practice.

Nothing. I was just testing out the mechanics. That's why I said it was "practice".

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

This is practice.

Nothing. I was just testing out the mechanics. That's why I said it was "practice".

Send stuff like that over to the off-topic thread. They'll love it, I'm sure.

It's a bit too off-topic here.

YeShallBeAsGods
Untitled
joined Sep 10, 2015

I laughed my butt off when Mochida went around the room listing the did-not-dos especially when she said, 'someone here hasn't done the debugging.' That used to be the story of my work life cuz duh... debugging and testing suck and sucks the life out of you!

I'd take tech writing over grading intro to composition papers every time. Grading papers involves rending your soul, can't recommend it to anyone.

More on point, how often do people pull all-nighters at tech jobs?

last edited at Apr 12, 2017 11:08AM

Timheadshot_5050
joined Nov 4, 2016

I once had to work until 3 AM on Christmas eve (well, was Christmas morning when I finished, but you know what I mean). If something needs to get done TODAY then you just have to suck it up and work until it's done.

Depends on what branch of the tech industry they're in as well. AAA video games do way too much death marching for normal humans to bear.

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Yes go out in the world of love

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

LMAO! Documentation boiled down to finding a developer to walk you through the steps of what each button did, and by the 3rd or 4th time, having a user stand guard over us until something "documentation-like" was pushed onto the docs page.

I'd take tech writing over grading intro to composition papers every time. Grading papers involves rending your soul, can't recommend it to anyone.

Depends. If you work in a small group and have a butt load of work, it can happen a lot. I used to burn my weekends playing catch-up cuz there were way more users than developers in my team.

To reply you must either login or sign up.