Forum › Sayuri’s Little Sister Is An Angel discussion

joined Jul 26, 2016

Being Good Guy Oga-kun is suffering. (I mean, what?) Hilarious to watch everyone mess with her though.

And Himeko is made of awesome and win. Probably wouldn't personally want to be at the receiving end of that smirk but see above~

I swear to god, if the sister is dead-

Pretty sure next of kin like Sayuri and their mom, not to mention the school, would have been notified of such minor details... unless ofc she got resurrected in her current winged incarnation promptly enough that literally nobody noticed.

Sshot-8
joined Oct 25, 2011

Oga has the disposition of a saint. I'd have lost my temper a long time ago with all the bullshit she puts up with.

Also, now taking bets on which accidental trip contrivance we'll get next.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Well aren't we just a sweet ray of sunshine?

Eh, can't like everything.

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

error in ch 7, pg 32, was fixed http://puu.sh/qruBn/47f54fe153.png

6d773abd5093e0f04807bae3fb796be4cee752bf
joined Mar 27, 2015

Oh look, it's the side character hijacks the manga arc! This is probably the first time I've been disappointed in Itou Hachi...I was really hoping that day would never come.

last edited at Aug 7, 2016 3:49PM

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Oh look, it's the side character hijacks the manga arc! This is probably the first time I've been disappointed in Itou Hachi...I was really hoping that day would never come.

It's not a writing flaw or anything, you're making sound like it's an obvious no-no.

joined Jul 24, 2016

When her little sister said that she wanted to have sex with her i almost died of excitement. It feels really good lol

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

This is the first time i'm more interested in side character story than main arc. Nice work author.

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

aww I want Oga to be with captain. But it will never happen

joined Nov 15, 2016

I tried to look for this, but I think I'm being dumb.

Is there any more of this, past chapter 11? I don't mean translated, just does it exist at all?

I guess further question, since I can't find anything on their site, does anyone know if Yuri-ism (or anyone else) plans to translate more?

Not looking to ask for when translations are coming or anything, that'll happen when it's done and I'm happy to wait as long as needed, but I'd like to know if I should keep hoping.

last edited at Feb 12, 2017 10:17AM

joined May 23, 2015

Yes, there is more. It ended at four volumes.

joined Nov 15, 2016

Yes, there is more. It ended at four volumes.

Awesome, I shall cross fingers and hope one day it turns up!

Thank you!

joined Jun 12, 2015

"Volume 3 soon - Yuri-ism."

Nishiki%20gosu%20rori%20dark%20hair%20sm
joined Jan 11, 2015

@h3x
If it makes you feel better, the latter half of the story is sadly rather underwhelming.

joined Jun 12, 2015

If it makes you feel better...

Ha! I saw raws of vol 3-4 already so I know what to expect.

joined May 23, 2015

@h3x
If it makes you feel better, the latter half of the story is sadly rather underwhelming.

I enjoyed it, even if it did start feeling a bit rushed after the latter part of volume 3...

Nishiki%20gosu%20rori%20dark%20hair%20sm
joined Jan 11, 2015

I don't think it was bad, just really not up to snuff with what vol. 1 & 2 made me expect. :/

Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

Ah, the classic someone walking in (or passing by in this case) on people kissing and misunderstanding it. Some forced drama scene was bound to happen at some point, I guess.

Also, do Japanese kids really change in their classrooms or is that just an anime thing? So, there aren't any locker rooms or anything like that? I suppose it'd be a good way to save some money, but, still, as an American high schooler, it seems weird to me.

joined Dec 4, 2015

I swear to god, if the sister is dead-

heroes never die

Blnjpmvciaahk9w
joined Aug 1, 2016

Love Dodecahedron, activate!

joined Sep 11, 2014

5 Itou Hachi updates simultaneously? Today is truly blessed by Madokami.

joined Feb 23, 2016

Can someone please tell me if she is dead right?! XD i'm like dying too know

71178170e95cf68bb6d8aa5a34b2b01a
joined Jun 4, 2014

Also, do Japanese kids really change in their classrooms or is that just an anime thing? So, there aren't any locker rooms or anything like that? I suppose it'd be a good way to save some money, but, still, as an American high schooler, it seems weird to me.

Yep, they do get changed in their classroom. The classroom is mostly used by women while men gets changed at the changing room which is basically an empty classroom which no ones using. While others prefer to get changed in the bathrooms, there are few men prefer to get changed on the hallways for reasons that I can't comprehend(personal experience).

joined Dec 19, 2016

Looks like we got a one sided love triangle yandere combo who likes to force kisses!

last edited at Mar 19, 2017 12:27AM

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

I honestly don't like where this is going

To reply you must either login or sign up.