ForumSayuri’s Little Sister Is An Angel discussion

Nishiki%20gosu%20rori%20dark%20hair%20sm
joined Jan 11, 2015

@Kiena
I found the 4th volume to be really underwhelming. =A=

joined May 20, 2013

@Kiena
I found the 4th volume to be really underwhelming. =A=

(Tried not to be specific, but not recommended for people who didn't read the 4th volume.)

It may be true that neither the ending of the story, nor the other elements in that volume are completely original, yet I still appreciate this – much longer and thus better built-up – version of a certain one-shot it reminded me of. Seeing what comes after, or having more twists, would've been even nicer, definitely, but it's still the remaining quarter of a story I ultimately like.

last edited at Mar 20, 2017 2:23PM

joined Jan 11, 2015

@Kiena
I just felt that the various plotlines ended in an unsatisfying manner. The Oga x Himeko plotline just sort of ended with "they've sort of become normal friends". The Kusanagi plotline just sort of ended with "bad Kusanagi! don't!". And the Sayuri x Mikoto plotline just sort of ended with "I want to be together". I'd have liked to see more mutual displays of love. :/

joined May 20, 2013

@Kiena
I just felt that the various plotlines ended in an unsatisfying manner. The Oga x Himeko plotline just sort of ended with "they've sort of become normal friends". The Kusanagi plotline just sort of ended with "bad Kusanagi! don't!". And the Sayuri x Mikoto plotline just sort of ended with "I want to be together". I'd have liked to see more mutual displays of love. :/

I also felt that the intention might've been to continue it longer, but maybe it didn't depend only on the author. The idea of a different answer to why Mikoto is an angel, or other expansion ideas might've been rejected, or the story wasn't popular enough? I don't know which magazine it ran in originally. The whole's existence and ending still makes me happy enough, though, which can't be said about many other works.

last edited at Mar 20, 2017 3:02PM

joined Sep 25, 2013

That fuck up woman

Gudetama%20butt
joined Dec 18, 2016

3 thoughts:

1) Reading this again after the long update while've been watching Maid Dragon throughout the season, I was like "Oh wow, this feels like Kobayashi-san with Sayuri as Kobayashi & Mikoto as Tohru." Then I realized their last name is literally Kobayashi lol

2) With all the sexual tensions, will they go all the way with this manga? (Doubt it, but still)

3) Oh wow, what turn of event, what unique drama. Didn't see that one coming miles ahead at all. It's like I haven't seen the exact same jealousy/misunderstanding drama before in like... every shoujo/yuri romance ever.

last edited at Mar 22, 2017 11:18PM

Sans%20titre
joined Jan 25, 2017

Is Itou Hachi not used to serials to the point he had to resort to any cliché plotline he could think of or was there an evil producer at Media Factory forcing his hand all along "this needs some drama; doesn't matter how forced it feels, and a love triangle with a two-bit antagonist And don't you dare forget about the cliffhanger! Now, let's make some money huehehehe"
Itou Hachi is love so I'm definitely going with the evil producer.

joined Jan 11, 2015

If yuri-ism finishes this series, it'll be the first completed series by Itou on this site, lmao. (Although Legally Married Yuri Couple Book is only missing the extra chapters)

last edited at Mar 23, 2017 3:09PM

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Is it incest if your sister already died and came back as an angel with wings and it's on Dynasty? I say NO WAY!

AsukaEnergetic
Kyungah
joined Nov 13, 2014

PEDO ALERT PEDO ALERT!!! GET THAT WOMAN IN PRISON!!! I MEAN THE ONE WHO'S FORCING THE LIL ONE, NOT THE PEDO ONEE-CHAN!! XD....O_O

Wait what??! I come and go and actually forgot what age the lil angel is, she's no young kid anymore right?? Why does she look like a small child in the latest chapter with the crazy one there??!

last edited at Apr 5, 2017 4:13PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.