Forum › It Would Be Great if You Didn't Exist discussion

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

there are a lot more translated chapters available, why are they not on dynasty yet? just havent bothered, or are they not allowed from certain providers, or ?

Probably the fact that no one has submitted them yet.

Commandershepard13
1071350_639308102760295_1399509523_o
joined Mar 24, 2014

These two need some steamy hate sex, yep, that'll do them good.

joined Jul 18, 2015

there are a lot more translated chapters available, why are they not on dynasty yet? just havent bothered, or are they not allowed from certain providers, or ?

Where can I find them?

joined Feb 18, 2015

Chapter 12: Stalkerish much? I think Han totally dissolved into fangirl pudding there at the end!

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Haha
We already knew Guk-Hwa looked up her instagram or something, and would fangirl at her pics
For her to have let that slip and have to admit it to her face lmao, that's great

6bf226425af0
joined Dec 5, 2016

Yaaahoooo! Thanks a lot.

Profile160x160
joined Nov 20, 2014

Panic. Not even once!

Amanda%20baptista%20avy
joined Mar 13, 2016

Where can I find those chapters?

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Maybe it is because Korean yuri stories seem to focus much more on adults, but after getting into this story I'm finding it hard to really enjoy regular Japanese manga again. It's always the same thing with school girls and high school kids, versus adult relationships. It is kind of boring for me now. Does anyone else feel the same way? I don't mean to knock on Japanese manga that people enjoy, but just wondering if others feel the same. I started to feel similar after reading the Beloved series as well (the one with good art, think it's Chinese).

Two things. First, I really love me a bit of vanilla schoolgirl/schoolgirl romance and I do not plan to start apologizing for that. Morinaga Milk, Morishima Akiko, Kase-san, all those . . . they're cute and sweet and they bring the doki-doki and I will never let go of them.

Second, I suspect this is to a fair degree a contrast between published manga in a settled industry on one hand, and webtoons, which are getting much more commercialized than when I first started reading a few but remain somewhat more artist-driven. In Japan, yuri is dominated by publishers. Not all of it is published manga, but it's generally written by people who want to become published mangaka or, even if not, they are operating in an ecosystem that is sort of built with published manga at the core. So the writers accept the assumptions and conventions of published manga to a fair degree. And published yuri tends to be demographically aimed younger, the girl/girl equivalent of shoujo, although certainly not always.
In Korea, there basically is still no such thing as a published yuri manhwa. So it's all webtoons, with artists (in the absence of publishers insisting otherwise) tending to "write what they know"--typically the world of young adults around the stage of college, finding their feet in terms of job/career, and in Korea military service, because that's who the artists generally are. If the manhwa publishing houses decided to start doing yuri . . . based on what I've seen of shoujo-type-stuff in published manhwa, it would be more formulaic than the Japanese stuff. And yet significantly less heartwarming.

last edited at Mar 6, 2017 2:09PM

joined Oct 5, 2016

I found this, which has links to (fairly rough) translations up to chapter 26.

http://pastebin.com/SGQYWTJP

59453ac1563a3102b9b5731298ad55a7
joined Aug 31, 2014

thanks, even if its rough its there. Are people translating the newer ones too? well at least up to the free chapters shouldnt be too much.

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

Maybe it is because Korean yuri stories seem to focus much more on adults, but after getting into this story I'm finding it hard to really enjoy regular Japanese manga again. It's always the same thing with school girls and high school kids, versus adult relationships. It is kind of boring for me now. Does anyone else feel the same way? I don't mean to knock on Japanese manga that people enjoy, but just wondering if others feel the same. I started to feel similar after reading the Beloved series as well (the one with good art, think it's Chinese).

I'll never be against stories about youth but I do tire of stories from a certain genre/format sticking to things like that all the time. Doesn't have to be anime/manga. It could be anything. Western superheros. Sword and sorcery. I like my variety.

short but terrific chapter. I don't like fluff/moe/endless blushing for . . . some reasons I wont ramble about here but that reaction was so warranted and so good!

last edited at Mar 6, 2017 4:22PM

Pity
joined Jan 11, 2014

thanks, even if its rough its there. Are people translating the newer ones too? well at least up to the free chapters shouldnt be too much.

As you can see the rough translation doesn't make sense 30% of the time, Dynasty Scans only upload "official" translation. Which mean they need to be clean and the translation should be easily understood. There are 2 anons translating, one is doing the "official" translation (up to chapter 17 already) the other is rough translation (up to chapter 26). There's new translation everyday so go check /u/ board.

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Uh, you can read up to ch. 24 in here... I don't know if it's an "evil" site though.

[mod edit - given it's identical to the rough translation from the pastebin, going to assume they were lifted so erring on the side of caution]

last edited at Mar 6, 2017 4:52PM by Nezchan

Untitled102_20231004232707
joined Mar 26, 2014

Chapter 12: Stalkerish much? I think Han totally dissolved into fangirl pudding there at the end!

Oh I'm using that now. "Fangirl pudding" lol XD

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

I liked Ch 27 and 28.

A lot of good moments there. Caring ones.

Tumblr_oacx7rl55f1tltatqo1_500
joined May 19, 2016

I liked Ch 27 and 28.

They're so cute i think i might died from an exploding hearts

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

Is it baseball bat time again?

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

Is it baseball bat time again?

The one with nails in it. You know, just to be safe

Optimized-tonari_no_robot
joined Aug 24, 2015

Gosh, I want to like this but tbh I have no idea what is going on. I know that has to partly due to a poor translation, but I cant even begin to find a thread of chronological story telling to follow, everything seems so out of place.

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

I liked Ch 27 and 28.

They're so cute i think i might died from an exploding hearts

Sometime viloent though. But both are tsundere so it's normal i guess :P

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

re transbikes

Gosh, I want to like this but tbh I have no idea what is going on. I know that has to partly due to a poor translation, but I cant even begin to find a thread of chronological story telling to follow, everything seems so out of place.

You're not alone. The language of 13 is awkward, even compared to chapter 12.

The social media post exchange was really cute though. ha-ha

I still feel like the story is really in its infancy, so I'm hoping we, the audience, will be able to gain our bearings sooner...or later, ha-ha.

last edited at Mar 8, 2017 7:36PM

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

And now we've got a man killing his ex-lover on the news and a chain-smoking stalker in the hallway. Just what this story needed.

last edited at Mar 8, 2017 9:34PM

joined Sep 2, 2015

Now I'm tempted to buy the Korean chapters off foxtoon and get my friend to translate for me. :')

joined Mar 27, 2014

A quick correction: Guk-Hwa's name means chrysanthemum, not daisy

To reply you must either login or sign up.