Forum › Posts by Udonhime

Udonhime
joined Mar 27, 2014

I believe this also has a Chinese yuri audio drama as well, do give it a listen if you understand Mandarin! Google 顾小姐和曲小姐GL廣播劇 and you can probably find something! Voice acting is A+

joined Mar 27, 2014

A quick correction: Guk-Hwa's name means chrysanthemum, not daisy

Udonhime
Heart Gifts discussion 27 Dec 03:11
joined Mar 27, 2014

I hope future chapters explain why Shiro couldn't be the one with the artificial heart. It seems like the obvious choice a doctor would make in that situation.

im guessin bc the other chick does sports n shit n so a roboheart aint really good to have in that scenario?

Actually, doesn't Kuro (the black-haired girl) do sports, while Shiro (the fair-haired one) do the science stuff? The POV of the narration in his manga is slightly confusing. Shiro says she enjoys being able to do sports, but is then invited to the stage as an honor for a science report she had submitted.

I think black hair girl does science-- white hair girl does sports, she jus had some random report for stage of honor

Naw, it says here that Kuro is in the sports education thing and Shiro is in the science department
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/heart_gifts_first_part#7

joined Mar 27, 2014

SO CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE. They're so in love with each other I love it

Udonhime
Image Comments 28 Aug 17:09
joined Mar 27, 2014
56414961_p0

Don't worry, it's just a pick up line;;; "Hot tea" and "hottie" sound almost the same.

Udonhime
joined Mar 27, 2014

Well, I'm glad that there are two more parts, because otherwise it doesn't make sense for it to end like it did. It looks like we won't get them any time soon.

So, maybe Nagato want the original and no dismanting one.

Yeah, what I don't understand is why Mutsu didn't reveal that she was the original? That's what's unnecessary here. But at this point knowing there's a continuation, then I'll wait however long it takes.

Most likely it's confidential information that she wasn't dismantled and has returned to being a normal person. Nagato did find her by accident anyway. I have the two other books, but no translations yet sorry.

joined Mar 27, 2014

I literally got this in the mail today. Rip wallet but i guess i got translations................................... Bless Ikarin tho, love their stuff