Forum › Posts by Danakir

Danakir
Amanda%20baptista%20avy
joined Mar 13, 2016
G_r_s__-1702080170213978249-img1

Shame we missed out on some fanart because of the bigots but at least this is still pretty damned funny.

Also big missed opportunity to joke about them showering together to 'save water' :P

Danakir
Image Comments 12 Dec 22:28
Amanda%20baptista%20avy
joined Mar 13, 2016
71077348_p5

... isn't that Katalina rather than Djeeta?

Danakir
Amanda%20baptista%20avy
joined Mar 13, 2016

Jesus fuck this thread is pretty much fucking hot garbage now. If you can't wrap your head around the fairly basic concept that gender identity =/= genitals, then I dunno what to tell you. I guess maybe self-reflect on your apparent bigotry instead of trying to convince everybody that transwomen are going to ruin the ~~~purity~~~ of your precious yuri.

My only regret is that there's not more trans yuri out there so I can request it be posted on Dynasty for us to enjoy. It's disheartening how hard it is to find that stuff.

Danakir
Amanda%20baptista%20avy
joined Mar 13, 2016

Well, I'm sorry that you felt disrespected, and I also don't agree with what they said. It's just that we can try and understand others point of view before taking an aggressive stance.

Hey I get what you're trying to say, but put yourself in her shoes for a second. It's hard to keep a clear head and just have a nice open dialogue when the other person is just plainly dismissing/invalidating your gender identity and sexual orientation in one swift one-two punch. Like, you don't need malice to cut really deep. Probably best to just let her have this.

Danakir
Amanda%20baptista%20avy
joined Mar 13, 2016

It's all yuri, you freaking pillocks. Speaking of which, that was some great stuff. We could use more futa/trans yuri stuff around here really.

I guess the older lady really enjoyed herself too with the way she's all handing out her number and just straight-up telling her she should call her the next time she wants to do this~

Amanda%20baptista%20avy
joined Mar 13, 2016

Really good stuff but could /really/ have done without the manga dwelling so long over the molestation scene and being all fanservicey about it. That part was pretty cringy/creepy. :/ On top of being unnecessary, could have had the rescue scene without being so pervy about it.

That said, I can't wait for more lady knights in the future. :3

Amanda%20baptista%20avy
joined Mar 13, 2016

there are a lot more translated chapters available, why are they not on dynasty yet? just havent bothered, or are they not allowed from certain providers, or ?

Where can I find those chapters?

Danakir
Club discussion 26 Jul 12:44
Amanda%20baptista%20avy
joined Mar 13, 2016

Still wonder why even female artists do the scissoring (@chapter 2)???? It's like.... I don't think most lesbians would do that. And considering that the buff girl most likely is a lesbian, she wouldn't do that. Weeeeeeh idk. Feels weird to me.

But otherwise, I really like this realistic style c:

I think it's partly because manga is a visual art and scissoring is visually appealing and dynamic. Doesn't make it any less silly, but that's part of it I think.

Also yum those muscles.

Amanda%20baptista%20avy
joined Mar 13, 2016

I can't stop laughing.

Danakir
Fuel discussion 19 Jul 21:48
Amanda%20baptista%20avy
joined Mar 13, 2016

Lady abs best abs.

Also I'm pretty sure Japan just has some really weird idea what counts as 'fat'. You see it a lot in various manga. I guess when you have so few fat people you've gotta narrow the band on who counts as 'thin' to compensate culturally or something.

Still, that chick is my kind of asshole. 10/10 but not sarcastically.

Danakir
Image Comments 17 Jun 20:00
Amanda%20baptista%20avy
joined Mar 13, 2016
Buffsanae2

Yesssssss. Muscles is the best tag. <3

Danakir
Amanda%20baptista%20avy
joined Mar 13, 2016

Brutal. I shuddered outright.

Depressing as fuck is the right tag for that last chapter.

Danakir
Image Comments 15 Jun 08:34
Amanda%20baptista%20avy
joined Mar 13, 2016
Untitled-5

For people who won't check the other picture or the forum thread: Ssamba has been (and still is) struggling with cancer. The cancer has 'spread' to other parts of her body (specifically the intestines), meaning it has 'metastasized', which is what common language describes as terminal (or phase IV) cancer. I'm sorry to be the bringer of bad news, but I figure people deserve to be informed.

Pray for her, if you can.

Danakir
Image Comments 15 Jun 08:29
Amanda%20baptista%20avy
joined Mar 13, 2016
Untitled-3

For those people in the comments who don't understand how cancer works. The cancer has 'spread' to other parts of her body (specifically the intestines), meaning it has 'metastasized', which is what common language describes as terminal (or phase IV) cancer. I'm sorry to be the bringer of bad news, but I figure people deserve to be informed.

Pray for her, if you can.

Danakir
Image Comments 14 Jun 19:48
Amanda%20baptista%20avy
joined Mar 13, 2016
Untitled-3

She's been diagnosed with terminal cancer.

Amanda%20baptista%20avy
joined Mar 13, 2016

Welp. Can't say the title isn't exceedingly appropriate here.

It is a dead end, after all.

Danakir
Amanda%20baptista%20avy
joined Mar 13, 2016

Kiroumaru, where's your avatar from? Looks pretty cool.

It's Kiroumaru from Shin Sekai Yori (Into the New World). It's a very good anime. I highly recommend it. Hope you don't mind my answering, since I recognized the character.

Danakir
Amanda%20baptista%20avy
joined Mar 13, 2016

I pray to all that is holy that you're just an especially nasty troll. Your views are sickening, reprehensible and deserve neither validation here nor a platform to be expressed upon. The only pure thing about you is your hatred.

Your self-loathing must be staggering if you have the slightest shred of self-awareness.

Danakir
Image Comments 04 May 20:07
Amanda%20baptista%20avy
joined Mar 13, 2016
55812607_p0

Cirno showing off dem smooth moves she learned from Marisa-sensei. Clearly.

Amanda%20baptista%20avy
joined Mar 13, 2016

And that went from zero to crushing despair without warning. I'm not sure how the MC is supposed to recover after that. She's just been exposed so blindingly to the sheer futility of her situation.

But I guess she can't stop now. Because even if there's no hope, she can't quit Yuuki. Sucks to be her.

It's only going to get worse.

Amanda%20baptista%20avy
joined Mar 13, 2016

A World Without Freedom? More like A World Without Lesbians.

Sweet christ this story.

Amanda%20baptista%20avy
joined Mar 13, 2016

Be excellent to each other. Words to live by, friends.

Amanda%20baptista%20avy
joined Mar 13, 2016

But can incest bring us together where futanari has brought us apart as a community?

Amanda%20baptista%20avy
joined Mar 13, 2016

This thread went from bad to worse fast. I'm not sure why I was expecting any different.

Amanda%20baptista%20avy
joined Mar 13, 2016

I dont understand the vocal opposition against futa on this site.

Because a lot of people feel an intolerable and inescapable urge to justify their dislike of any dicks in their yuri with something more complicated than 'I don't like dicks in my yuri'.

I dunno, it's probably mostly an heterodoxy thing. One True Yuri. Don't mean people should have to read what they don't like or not get warned, but yeah. It's a bit weird to pretend a girl with a dick ceases to be a girl if she identifies that way because our current level of technology doesn't allow for that particular form of gender/sexual expression.

Yuri's great y'all. Sometimes, there's dicks. That's okay too, if you're into it.