Klz1234699998m
joined May 15, 2012

Nooooo T____T

I said it out loud...my parents looked at me ...anyway noooo ç__ç

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

A flashback in a flashback huh?
DiCaprio suddenly appears We need to go deeper

Shiet. This ain't happenin' on my watch.
You flashback just to make me sad? Is this it? Are you feeding on my pain??? What is this, Monsters Inc?? cries

Seriously, this is sad. I'm starting to miss [the] Ms. Sunflower already.

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

... It was .... the last time Ms. Sunflower saw The Ms. Sunflower smile...

The comment made me smile and somewhat laugh... but while typing this comment up, I'm crying. I'm laughing and crying at the same time! I'm confused!

DEATH FLAGS, DAMN YOU! And I can totally relate to Miss Sunflower since I never really speak up ('cept in the net) and the 'no-feeling' part... DAMN YOU! WHY KILL OFF THE MISS SUNFLOWER!

Not quite sure if she really died... It was only a smile or something. Perhaps The Miss Sunflower moved locations?

INCEPTION!!

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

I am not ready for this... My heart is not ready for this...

EDIT: I read it... I wasn't ready... Dramas don't phase me at all, but this...

last edited at Jan 26, 2014 4:52PM

Canaan2
joined May 9, 2013

Tragedy just had to seep it's way into quirky librarian yuri. I'm gonna go cry now.

Sensei
joined Nov 28, 2011

Even though we didn't see her on her death bed, I will say I cried reading the chapter. Legit. So sad yet so sweet.

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

This is not the last chapter, yes?

Canaan2
joined May 9, 2013

Nope, just the end of volume two.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

It's sad about Miss Sunflower, but...there's a chance for Matsuri!! (The current) Miss Sunflower didn't push her away for once, I'm so happy!

69c76a90jw1exw6rq32l5j215o1jkwwc
joined Jun 1, 2013

page 10 down panels seem like breaking-up scene between her and sempai to me !

"Sorry I can't go with you. I have to stay at the place of someone I love."

Really really glad to see the current Miss Sunflower being expressive. Way to go Matsuri-chan.

joined May 10, 2013

i have a strong feeling that matsuri is somehow related to the previous ms.sunflower since she's giving the same vibes as her . .

joined Jul 17, 2013

you have no idea of how much i cried reading this chapter

Tumblr_mom2rcrmt01r040i0o1_500
joined Mar 9, 2013

NOOO!!! damn it! WHY you do this?! T.T,.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

you have no idea of how much i cried reading this chapter

I was in a public place, so I couldn't. But afterwards...I hope I didn't scare anyone away from that bathroom...

Secretnamorifan11
joined Jul 17, 2013

I've seen the raws for Vol. 3. And I can't really say there's "yuri" in this manga. There's a hint tho. Although it's more shoujo-ai-ish. And it's always only a one-sided love kinda thing. So if you're hoping for more, don't get your hopes up.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

i have a strong feeling that matsuri is somehow related to the previous ms.sunflower since she's giving the same vibes as her . .

I cant see them being related but i guess its possible- and just because you are related to people doesn't mean you have similar personalities at all. But I will say Matsuri has some similarities in her personality to the first miss sunflower.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I've seen the raws for Vol. 3. And I can't really say there's "yuri" in this manga. There's a hint tho. Although it's more shoujo-ai-ish. And it's always only a one-sided love kinda thing. So if you're hoping for more, don't get your hopes up.

If thats so then its kinda sad but more or less expected - so as long as it ends positively with the possibility of future developments then i'll be pretty happy. I'll just imagine the rest.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Ah... Back to the happy moments, Don't think if I could handle more feels from this.

joined Nov 14, 2013

Still really no yuri in this series, but still cute nontheless

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Still really no yuri in this series, but still cute nontheless

I just got finished chapter 18, and I think you might not be entirely correct. You're right in that they're not overtly in a romance, but in every way that counts they're already a couple. Looking at them together, while I'd love a kiss or holding hands, that's just a formality now.

E8xkjfiweawhwl5
joined Sep 23, 2013

I have a slight feeling of who will be the next miss sunflower. lol ¡I want love now!

To reply you must either login or sign up.