Forum › Posts by Secretnamorifan11

Secretnamorifan11
joined Jul 17, 2013

Like I give a shit. Lolol.

joined Jul 17, 2013

Hello.

I like dynasty scans' forum. It's where I get to virtually meet people and have conversations (well, not really) with them about popular manga or doujin. However, lately there has been a lot of annoying fucks who tries to criticise everything that is "not up to par" or "isn't right" from their perspective. It's extremely annoying and nobody actually, /actually/ really cares about your opinion(s). If you want to talk about something not relating to the topic, there are a lot of other places you can go to. I mean, sure you can share share your thoughts as long as it's actually relevant to the topic. While you're at it, it doesn't hurt to be nice when doing so.

PS you're no different from the ones who make those exasperating b e t t e r than I k e a kitchen s h i t ads.

Secretnamorifan11
joined Jul 17, 2013

@csx - well, you didn't EXPLICITLY say it like, "I need everything spelled out for me because I'm too stupid to understand this..." but you sounded like you do. Anyways who cares. Shut up and actually comment on the manga. After all, it's what's the topic is about. If you want to argue about linguistics do it somewhere else. Nobody wants to "hear" about your "complex" arguments.

Commenting on what's supposed to be the actual topic:

I see more "development" between Hiwa and Shiori than Satoka and Kotori (whether romantic development or friendship development, is not concrete yet). And I much prefer Kiwa than Kotori. Just because.

last edited at Feb 4, 2014 10:34AM

Secretnamorifan11
joined Jul 17, 2013

It's all a matter of preference. As long as it's a girl (only in manga).

Secretnamorifan11
joined Jul 17, 2013

Yeah. You don't need everything spelled out for you, do you? Unless you're mental age is that of a 5 year old. Which is not, right? Let's hope not. :D

Secretnamorifan11
joined Jul 17, 2013

I bet wen someone calls a gay guy a faggot, u start talkin bout bundles of sticks huh? Smh

Lolol.

Ed:

Just because people use it wrong does not mean it's right.

U don't say.

Anyway, it's all about the context. As long as the point comes across.

last edited at Feb 4, 2014 7:19AM

Secretnamorifan11
Shinoasa discussion 03 Feb 07:01
joined Jul 17, 2013

Lovely.

last edited at Feb 4, 2014 6:36AM

Secretnamorifan11
joined Jul 17, 2013

These two are adorable.

Secretnamorifan11
To Meet discussion 03 Feb 02:47
joined Jul 17, 2013

The story about a relationship is shorten out to demonstrate how simple it is, and how hard we sometimes make it out to be. And that goes to all the relationships both straight or not.

Good elaboration.

Secretnamorifan11
Nishi Uko discussion 02 Feb 22:55
joined Jul 17, 2013

Good Art, beautiful story.

Secretnamorifan11
To Meet discussion 02 Feb 22:54
joined Jul 17, 2013

It feels like this is the general way of how relationships go. Both straight and non-straight couples.

Secretnamorifan11
joined Jul 17, 2013

I think even if Ms Fortune Teller told her her feelings, a relationship between them won't be a healthy one. The girl has come to depend on her. They only ever exchange questions and pieces of advice. The more Miss Fortune Teller knows about the girl, the more infatuated she becomes (with her). However, the girl practically knows nothing about the other.

Secretnamorifan11
Fragtime discussion 01 Feb 07:43
joined Jul 17, 2013

@namza - I will love this series tenfold if your made-up story idea is where this will lead on.

Secretnamorifan11
joined Jul 17, 2013

I've seen the raws for Vol. 3. And I can't really say there's "yuri" in this manga. There's a hint tho. Although it's more shoujo-ai-ish. And it's always only a one-sided love kinda thing. So if you're hoping for more, don't get your hopes up.

Secretnamorifan11
Citrus discussion 19 Jan 23:20
Secretnamorifan11
joined Jul 17, 2013

@drpepperfan - you've got such good taste

Secretnamorifan11
joined Jul 17, 2013

I love everything by this author. A lil disappointing that his works are all one-shots.

Secretnamorifan11
Citrus discussion 19 Jan 20:45
joined Jul 17, 2013

^ nah. Yuzu was a very girly girl when she entered the academy. She was all hyped out about changing schools, but then she remembered that it was an all girls school. The only thing that triggered Yuzu's gayness was Mei's forced kiss on her. Or something like that. Citrus doesn't have a very good story. The art is just so damn good.

Secretnamorifan11
joined Jul 17, 2013

How about an up vote and a down vote on a post or a forum topic, so that spams and trollers can be prevented? For example, 10 down votes (from users) will permanently delete a spam post or a topic. Of course, the number of down votes can be changed, 10 is just an example.

EDIT: There's really no need for an up vote, my suggestion is just the down vote part.

last edited at Jan 19, 2014 8:40PM

Secretnamorifan11
Citrus discussion 18 Jan 11:28
joined Jul 17, 2013

It's good that there's a new character though. It just means that even after Yuzu and Mei have made up, there's still some obstacles in their way before they reach the "happily ever after" state.

Secretnamorifan11
Citrus discussion 18 Jan 06:56
joined Jul 17, 2013

I think (speculating) that she's Yuzu's sibling. I don't understand any Japanese at all so I have no concrete evidence to say that she is her sister. But they look strikingly similar if not same.

EDIT: I forgot that Yuzu was an only child. Blondie moment, lol.

last edited at Jan 18, 2014 7:54AM

joined Jul 17, 2013

I haven't read the visual novel. Some say it's extremely graphic as well. I've read my fair share of h mangas, so I don't really mind explicit scenes in visual novels, but real life people is still different (even though it's bogus) . Anyways, I think I might read it. And if you liked the comic version, I really think the movie is worth seeing.

joined Jul 17, 2013

Has anyone seen this amazing movie? It has won the most prestigious award in France: Palm d'Or and has been nominated for a Golden Globe.

If you've seen it, what did you think of it? I personally thought the lovemaking scenes were weirdly long. Other than that, I thought the movie was beautiful. And gosh, Adele is gorgeous.

Secretnamorifan11
joined Jul 17, 2013

How about adding a list of "most viewed (manga/doujin)" and a list of "most favorites (manga/doujin)", since Dynasty has a "most popular (mangas/doujins) of Past 7 days".

EDIT: and also what about a definite forum topic about just about anything. Stuff related to anime, yuri, books, movies, LGBT. Cause if one just creates a random topic (e.g. Most Tragic movie topic), it feels unofficial, but if a mod creates one, it feels more legit and people would feel like joining in it. Besides, Dynasty users can share more about themselves and discover more stuff about other Dynasty users. I'm just throwing out random ideas here. So if it sounds funny, feel free to ignore it.

last edited at Jan 18, 2014 4:39AM

Secretnamorifan11
Citrus discussion 18 Jan 02:01
joined Jul 17, 2013

Raws are out. If anyone's interested, ici sont les raws: http://bit.ly/1gYwGRB